Masters in Europe?
Europe is one of the popular destinations for higher education among the international students. Europe has a rich and glorifying history of providing the excellent quality of education to its students. The standard of education is very high in Europe comparing to the other parts of the world. Europe offers a wide range of Post Graduation/Masters degree courses in its universities. The structure of the courses is designed to extend the very best to the students. Every year thousands of students from the different corner of the world decide to pursue Post graduation degree from the European Universities.
In Europe, alongside your grasp diploma, you are allowed to do internships, which assist students to get paintings revel in and contribute closer to the enhancement of your expert improvement. The EU Universities offer numerous governments funded the scholarship for international students. A number of Indian college students have correctly been begging these scholarships a lot of these years. When you join your call in an EU college for a post-commencement degree, you also qualify for conversion from study permit to work permit. Pursuing masters in Europe will help you discover from the centuries of instructional status and understanding amassed at the world’s oldest universities that allows you to can help you be happy with immensely for the relaxation of your life.
Advantages of Masters in Europe
- The European universities maintain an excellent and high quality education in their universities.
- Most of the universities in Europe have a rich and glorifying history.
- European Universities offer a good number of scholarships to international students
- With a master degree in Europe, you are also eligible for easy conversion from study permit to work permit
- It is easy to get research assistantship and or even Lab work chance in Europe.
- The European universities provide an excellent networking potential in terms of job prospect
- The European universities allow you to work as an intern in order to give you a professional development
- You will certainly enjoy the benefits of free mobility within EU, exploring and accessing opportunities in more than 25 countries of Europe
If you are looking to apply in European Universities to pursue your post graduation medical degree, then here is admission procedure to be followed. Our team of experts will guide you through the entire process without any nuisance. Let us tell you about the entire admission process.
- Have educational documents and transcriptional of records certified
- Send documents to university’s admission office
- University send documents for recognition
- Recognition takes almost 1 month time
- If educational documents are recognized, official university Invitation letter will be sent to the student
- Student accepts Invitation letter
- University informs about residence permit (RP) application process
- Students submit required documents to respective Embassies of the country
Documents to Be Procured
These are the necessary documents needed for the visa to study post graduation in Europe:
- A legitimate travel report/identification (At minimum 3 months up to its lapse date)
- A Documentation to demonstrate your plan to stay in Europe: You may exhibit the accompanying as a proof of methods for subsistence: trade out convertible money, explorer checks, cheque books for a remote cash account, charge cards or whatever other implies that ensures subsidizes in hard cash.
- Confirmation with respect to your convenience: This isn’t really required in the event that the students demonstrate that he/she will have adequate assets to keep up themselves amid their stay in the remote Schengen nation.
- Two current international ID estimated photographs (Appropriate for the assigned government office/department)
- Travel schedule
- Medical/travel protection legitimate for your whole remain in the Schengen nation
- Letter of acknowledgement from your college
- A bank receipt to demonstrate you have paid the handling charge
Job Prospect in Europe
Studying in a European town is useful to your destiny profession as they tend to be huge and numerous in their pupil population. This enables the postgraduate scholar a wider existence enjoys as well as offering a fantastic networking capability. The high excellent of higher education institutions in Europe is widely recognized to potential employers and may virtually assist you along your chosen profession path.
In the EU, unlike India, universities don’t have a centralized placement season, wherein companies come and interview you for vacancies and you are given the job. In EU, people have to be pro-active in their own job search. They have to actively network with, recruiters and the students. To make the work somewhat easier, the schools facilitate career forums, where you get to talk face to face with the recruiters & get to ask them exactly what they are looking for in a candidate and for a particular role you are interested in. That way, when you apply, you know which skills to highlight, and what to say in the interview.
5 Affordable European Countries to Pursue Master Degree in Europe
The nation is the home to the oldest universities in Europe; the students in Italy can register in several preferred Master’s degrees and advantage from affordable tuition fees and low cost living expenses.
- Standard tuition fees: 850 to 1.000 EUR per year (public universities);
- Overall living costs: 1.000 to 1.500 EUR per month; (Big Cities)
- Overall living costs: Maximum 750 EUR per month. (Padua, Turin, Pisa)
Costs include food, accommodation, local travel, public transportation and entertainment
Germany has been one of the most popular European study destinations for international students, as German universities are well-known for the world-class education and cutting-edge research opportunities, compared to offered as part of from.
Although in some German cities the cost of living may be higher other cities in Europe in terms of tuition fees, Germany is a Master’s program. In Germany, student can find over 300 universities, having more than 900 global Master’s degrees to select at affordable cost.
- Tuition fees: 0 EUR (Public universities);
- Administration fee: 100 – 200 EUR per year;
- Living costs: 800 EUR per month.
Costs include food, accommodation, local travel, public transportation and entertainment.
France is a famous study destination, especially among the students who love the French culture, having several prominent educational institutions, available in over forty cities. France is an inexpensive country for Master’s degree abroad.
Tuition fees: 200 to 300 EUR per year
Living costs: 700 – 800 EUR per month.
Expenditures include food, housing, local visits, transportation and entertainment.
Cost of PhD in Engineering or Medicine is little higher, between 450 – 600 EUR per year.
Lithuania is the home to more than fifteen higher educational universities providing English-taught Master’s Degree to more than 3.000 international students per year.
Lithuanian Universities focus over the theoretical knowledge and the practical skills of teaching, and provide the possibility to students to engage in the practical work of education, and profession.
Tuition fees: 1.500 to 3.000 EUR per year (public universities);
Living costs: 500 EUR per month.
Living costs in Lithuania are the lowest in Europe. The mentioned costs include groceries, accommodation, public transportation and other social activities.
Lithuania has four major student cities, with and Kaunas, the most famous and Vilnius, the capital.
A wide range of Education, low cost living, and active cultural life. A student can get the high-standard education in Hungary.
Tuition fees: 1.000 to 3.000 EUR per year (Local universities);
Living costs: 500 EUR per month, including food, housing, travelling, entertainment, and social activities
Budapest is the capital of Hungary that covers several leading universities, but Szeged and Pecs also cater various Master’s programs.
Hungary has five international ranked universities, which is very small European country and also less popular for international studies.
EUROPEAN CREDIT/BALANCE TRANSFER SYSTEM
European credit/balance transfer system is known as ECTS the full form is European Credit Transfer and accumulation System. It’s a kind of credit system which is designed for international students to make their transactions easier among various Nations. Hence, they are found upon the learning accomplishments and efficiency of MBBS course, the student can exchange their ECTS points or credits from one medical school or university to other colleges or universities so they can add to an MBBS degree program of an individual.
ECTS assists MBBS students to make their MBBS learning further student-centric. It is a principal tool when it comes to the Bologna Process that focuses to create national fund transfer systems more appropriate.
ECTS also helps with the planning, delivery and evaluation of study programs, and makes them more transparent.
How does it work?
ECTS credits signify the load or stress of courses of study and elaborate the learning results (“what the MBBS graduate understands and is capable to perform”) of a given MBBS program. If an MBBS student acquires 60 credits then it is equivalent to the complete year of work. In an average medical year, 60 credits usually divided into smaller modules.
A classic “first cycle” (or MBBS) Degree, contains 180 – 240 credits, whereas a Master’s (MD/MS) Degree, contains of 90 – 120 credits, having minimum 60 credits at master’s degree. The importance of ECTS at the PhD level differs. ECTS is famous and accepted in several countries in the European Union for higher education, whereas, (EHEA), and is progressively used other countries.
The Services Offered By StudyEurope.in
- If the students have any doubts about the course or the university, we provide immediate support via phone, email, and visits.
- We help the students in choosing the right course in the right university.
- We provide support in filling up the admission form with proper documentation.
- We provide support in forwarding the form to the concerned university and keep the student in the loop with the replies that the university has provided.
- We receive the offer letter from the university on the behalf of the student making it an even easier process for the student.
- We provide assistance in applying for the educational loan.
- We help in filing for the visa and provide support for getting the visa.
- We provide airport pick and drop facility in India as well as in Lithuania via our representatives from the university.
- We arrange for the accommodation in the university.
- We provide assistance in the medical test required by the university on arrival of the student.
- We help in getting the student ID card, opening a bank account and settling down.
- We provide assistance in arranging rooms for female students separately.
- We provide visa renewal support as well.
- We provide assistance in arranging flights to home country for the holidays.
- We are the authorized delegates of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Bulgaria for students belonging to any of the upper mentioned nations for the year 2017-18.
If you are the prospective student seeking admission in the top medical universities of MBBS in Bulgaria or other foreign countries and belong to countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia along with Turkey, Singapore, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Uganda, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe then feel free to get in touch with us to clear all your doubts. We at StudyEurope.in, focus on being your trusted ally for all your admission related queries on pursuing an MBBS degree in Abroad.