MBBS in Belarus
More than 15,000 foreign students, including Indian students study MBBS in Belarus at medical universities in Belarus each year. Belarus MBBS Admission is easy, the country, located east of Poland and west of Russia, sets a high value on a university education and offers affordable tuition for international students as well as a variety of courses of study.
In case you choose MBBS in Belarus for your higher education, this is the right decision you will ever make in your academic career because your degree earned at any Belarus university is recognized wherever you go in the world. The degree which you will earn after study MBBS in Belarus will be your solid companion in the career-making in any country of the world with high salary and career orientation.
You have a wider selection of courses and most prominent courses are taught in English medium of study.
Belarus possesses almost every type of educational institution or university like Medical, Technical, Management, Economics, Transport, Aeronautics and much more so that you may carry your desired course of study and it will bring you to study in Belarus likewise MBBS in Belarus.
MBBS in Belarus – Everything You Need to Know
|Last Date to Apply for MBBS in Belarus||15th August|
|Basic Eligibility for MBBS in Belarus||10+2 (Science) with 60% & NEET|
|MBBS in Belarus Minimum Course Fee||4 Lakh/Year|
|English Proficiency for Belarus MBBS||Required|
|Minimum Living Cost in Belarus||12-15 Thousand/Month|
|Medium of Medical Education in Belarus||English|
|MBBS Duration in Belarus||6 Years|
Why Should an International Student Apply Medicine in Belarus?
Are you thinking of studying medicine in Abroad? Then MBBS in Belarus is the best option because here the quality of education is really high in standard. You are given lectures by highly experienced professors with sophisticated labs and modern techniques in the medical field. That is the obvious reason that every year thousands of foreign students from Europe, Asia, Africa and Arab countries come to study medicine in Belarus.
Are you thinking to study MBBS in Belarus? You are definitely taking the decision because the MBBS degrees in Belarus are globally recognized.
Advantages of studying Medicine in Belarus
- English medium of education throughout the period of study MBBS in Belarus.
- No TOEFL and IELTS required for MBBS in Belarus
- Internationally recognized Medical degree makes worth MBBS in Belarus.
- Eligibility for certificate or entrance exams like MCI, USMLE, PMDC, HPCSA, SCHS, PLAB after MBBS in Belarus
- MBBS in Belarus is recognized globally.
- The admission process for MBBS in Belarus is very easy.
- Affordable course fee for MBBS in Belarus.
- Modern hospitals are available for internship during MBBS in Belarus.
- Student friendly campus environment while studying MBBS in Belarus.
- A complete safety and security for foreign students studying MBBS in Belarus.
Disadvantages of Studying Medicine in Belarus
- The official language in Belarus is Belarusian. So, the language could be a barrier outside the university campus during MBBS in Belarus.
- An international student might have to learn the Belarusian and Russian language to communicate with confidence while studying MBBS in Belarus.
- The weather could be a problem. Since it is always cold it might be a little hard for students to adapt.
- You cannot study and work to cover expenses since MBBS course needs a lot of self-study and concentration.
Annual Course Fee of the Top MBBS Universities in Belarus
|Name of University||Annual MBBS Fees (INR).|
|Vitebsk State Medical University||4.30 Lakh/Year|
|Belarusian State Medical College||3.50 Lakh/Year|
|Gomel State Medical University||4.35 Lakh/Year|
The MBBS course structure in Belarus
MBBS in Belarus is a general medicine course taught in English medium of MBBS course fully for those who are good at English or their country official language is English.
At the universities of MBBS in Belarus, the educational process is provided in two languages, Russian or English, and lasts for 6 years. Students choose themselves their desired medium of curriculum during MBBS in Belarus.
Eligibility for studying MBBS in Belarus
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Belarus are very basic and simple if you are looking for admission to the universities. This includes:
- Indian students who are looking to study MBBS for Belarus should have minimum 55% marks in PCB.
- IELTS or TOEFL scores are not required.
However one needs to have good command in the English language as the mode of teaching remains English.
- You need to submit the school leaving certificate, a birth certificate, a notarized police clearance certificate.
- A valid passport and a scanned copy of all the pages of the passport.
Admission Procedure of Medical Universities in Belarus
The Admission procedure for MBBS in Belarus is simple and direct. It would be ideal if you observe underneath to find out about the procedure:
- Firstly, hopefuls need to fill the application shape with all the right points of interest.
- Then you will get the offer letter.
- Then you need to pay the enrolment expense.
- After the instalment of the MBBS expenses, apply for the Visa.
- Get the Visa.
- After finishing all the required procedure, fly to Belarus
Arrival Requirements for MBBS in Belarus
- University fee. (Show money at airport)
- Medical fitness certificate. (Original. should be printed and not be written by hand. Stamped properly)
- Valid travel passport
- Original Secondary School Certificates
- Birth certificate
- 6 photos 4X6cm
All above-mentioned documents should be Attested and notarized by the state government before applying MBBS in Belarus.
Application Procedure and details for Studying MBBS in Belarus
We have made it simple for you by deconstructing the application procedure step-wise to enable you to accomplish your fantasy of turning into a Doctor:
- Fill the application or get it filled by us on the web.
- Submit the checked duplicates of your identification and other essential reports to the imminent Universities through the online affirmation entry.
- Collect the affirmation letter from the University (Within 10 working days) through their online confirmation entryway.
- After the affirmation of confirmation, the movement methodology will start.
- Once you get the welcome letter from the University please visit Embassy of the Republic of Belarus (within one month).
Inspect, Assess and Validate each report before applying for a visa.
Visa Process for MBBS in Belarus
Please note that according to law all type of visa invitations are not approved by the universities or colleges in Belarus. These are approved by the foreign registration immigration office only.
Every applicant must have with him/her the following original documents at the airport.
- Valid Travel Passport
- Official Study Invitation
- School Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (By hospital with stamp)
- 10 Photographs
Belarus Study Visa during MBBS in Belarus
There are different types of Belarus visas but this study visa is issued to those who intend to study in Belarus in any academic program and from any corner of the world.
There are two ways to obtain the Belarus study visa.
1. ON ARRIVAL VISA
This visa is issued at the Minsk international airport to the students who are having an official study invitation by the Migration Department of Belarus.They present this invitation to the immigration officer and they paste the visa in applicant’s international passport.
Mostly national are offer this type of arrival visa due to Non-existence of Belarus Embassy if their country. Visa fee is paid at the immigration counter and its normally 130$US.
2. VISA BEFORE ARRIVAL
There are certain countries which are having Belarus Embassy in their territory must obtain study visa before arrival to Belarus.
They present a set of documents with official study invitation by the Migration Department of Belarus. Visa issuance time is normally two weeks once the student submits the all required documents to obtain the study visa.
NOTE: Please note that the students from India must obtain the visa before arrival from Embassy of The Republic of Belarus which is located in Delhi ( F6/8B, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057).
Belarus study visa is usually issued at the Minsk International Airport with the help of official invitation letter and necessary documents.
On Arrival Requirements for Belarus study visa.
- University fee. (Show money at airport)
- Medical fitness certificate (Original)
- Valid international passport
- Original Educational certificates
- Birth certificate (hard copy)
- 10 photographs 4X6cm
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) During MBBS in Belarus
ECTS is a credit framework intended to make it less demanding for students to move between various nations. Since they depend on the learning accomplishments and workload of an MBBS course, a student can exchange their ECTS credits starting with one college then onto the next so they are meant to add to a person’s degree program or preparing.
ECTS makes adapting more students eccentric. It is a focal apparatus in the Bologna Process, which means to make National frameworks better.
ECTS likewise assists with the arranging, conveyance and assessment of study projects, and makes them more straightforward.
How does it function?
ECTS credits represent the workload and characterized learning results (“what the individual knows comprehends and can do”) of a given MBBS course or program. 60 credits are what might as well be called an entire year of study or work. In a standard scholastic year, 60 credits would be normally separated into several components.
A run of the mill “first cycle” (or Bachelor’s) Degree, would comprise of 180 or 240 credits, while a common “second cycle” (or Master’s) Degree, would comprise of 90 or 120 credits, with no less than 60 credits at second cycle level. The utilization of ECTS at the “third cycle” (or PhD level) shifts. ECTS has been embraced by a large portion of the nations in the European advanced education region (EHEA) and is progressively utilized somewhere else.
WHO Recognised Medical Colleges in Belarus
Belarus in Russia is considered as one of the best destinations to study Medical courses in the world. The geographical location of Belarus, its climate, the encouraging environment in which it is located and many more factors fosters the medical education of various types in Belarus. Belarus has many Medical Colleges that impart different levels of medical science related courses to aspiring students from nook and corner of the world. Thousands of students flock into Belarus seeking admission in their Medical Colleges owing to the lean policy set by the Belarus Government towards education in Medical Colleges. Let us have a look at the prominent features displayed by WHO recognized Medical Colleges in Belarus.
List of WHO recognized Medical Colleges for MBBS in Belarus
Many Medical Colleges and Universities are recognized by many world famous bodies including Medical Council of more than 170 plus countries and World Health Organization (WHO). Some of the world famous Universities in Belarus which are recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) are listed below for the benefit of Indian and other students who aspire to study in the Medical colleges in Belarus.
1. Gomel State Medical University
Gomel State Medical University is the number one University in Belarus which has many Medical Colleges under its affiliation. Medical Colleges that are affiliated with Grodno State Medical University conducts all courses in the English language for the benefit of foreign students who pursue their higher education in Medical Science in Belarus.
2. Vitebsk State Medical University
The Vitebsk State Medical University is one of the colleges that are considered as a pioneer among the other Medical Colleges in Belarus. The Vitebsk State Medical University constantly upgrades its curriculum to stay on par with the world standard of education. It provides Indian food and Indian style accommodation to all students who fly from India to pursue their higher education in the field of Medical Science. The peaceful environment it provides to students and the nominal fee structure encourages students from all corners of the world to study Medical Science in Medical Colleges affiliated to the Vitebsk State Medical University
3. Grodno State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University is known for the highly knowledgeable faculty members associated with it. It has many colleges affiliated with it running the curriculum set by its knowledgeable faculty team of professors. The technological manner in which Medical Colleges under Grodno State Medical University imparts knowledge to its students stands as an example to the other Medical Colleges in the region. Grodno State Medical University provides state of the art technological exposure to its students in the Medical Science which grooms them in a world-class medical fraternity even during their study period.
Visa Process and documentation formalities pertaining to travel, accommodation and admission in Medical Colleges in Belarus have been simplified to help aspiring students. The brand value that each of these Medical colleges offers to the students who get associated with them for pursuing higher studies in the field of Medical Science adds immense value to them both as a personality as well as a Medical Professional.
Life of Indian students during MBBS in Belarus
At present more than 3,000 Indian students are studying in different universities in Belarus. Most of the Indian students come to join MBBS degree program in English medium of study. Many are studying at engineering colleges too. Although, the total number of students in an MBBS program are much higher than the students in other programs. Almost, 90% of Indian students in Belarus are pursuing MBBS. These MBBS Universities are approved by MCI and WHO.
Students from India are provided with good accommodation facilities in Belarus. Good hostels are available for students and Indian food is also available. Therefore, be rest assured that you will not have any trouble with food and lodging.
Indian students obtain their visas from the embassy of The Republic of Belarus in Delhi. This is located at Vasant Vihar in Delhi.
There is a large Indian student’s community living in Belarus. These students belong from different parts of India and they are often seen celebrating their festivals together.
Help from Indian Embassy during MBBS in Belarus
On arrival in Belarus, Indian students in their own interest should register their names in the Education Wing of the Embassy. This will enable the Embassy to communicate with the students for any important information. The doors of the Embassy are always open to visitors, especially to the Indian community. Indian students can walk in, without prior appointment, to meet the Ambassador or the designated Student Welfare Officers and discuss their problems and grievances.
the safety and security for the Indian students are commendable unless they involved in any anti-social actions. Belarus is safe for international students as there is no such information published in the media related to any racist attack on foreign citizens. Even there are no untoward incidents has been noticed to the Embassy. So, being a law-abiding citizen, you will face no problem.
Indian students can contact the Students Welfare Officer at the Indian Embassy in Belarus for their inquiries.
The Services Offered By StudyEurope.in for MBBS in Belarus
- If the students have any doubts about the course or the university, we provide immediate support via phone, email, and visits.
- We help the students in choosing the right course in the right university.
- We provide support in filling up the admission form with proper documentation.
- We provide support in forwarding the form to the concerned university and keep the student in the loop with the replies that the university has provided.
- We receive the offer letter from the university on the behalf of the student making it an even easier process for the student.
- We provide assistance in applying for the educational loan.
- We help in filing for the visa and provide support for getting the visa.
- We provide airport pick and drop facility in India as well as in Belarus via our representatives from the university.
- We arrange for the accommodation in the university.
- We provide assistance in the medical test required by the university on arrival of the student.
- We help in getting the student ID card, opening a bank account and settling down.
- We provide assistance in arranging rooms for female students separately.
- We provide visa renewal support as well.
- We provide assistance in arranging flights to home country for the holidays.
- We are the authorized delegates of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Belarus for students belonging to any of the upper mentioned nations for the year 2017-18.
If you are a prospective student seeking admission in top medical universities for MBBS in Belarus or other foreign countries and belong to countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia along with Turkey, Singapore, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Uganda, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe then feel free to get in touch with us to clear all your doubts. We at StudyEurope.in, focus on being your trusted ally for all your admission related queries on pursuing an MBBS degree in Abroad.