About MBBS in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is a European Union member country and it is located in Central Europe. In recent time it has gained a lot of attention because of its education quality and has turned into a popular destination for higher studies among the international students seeking MBBS in Bulgaria.
If you are still wondering whether to apply at a Bulgarian university and become a student at one of the best universities in Europe, let us tell you why more than 1000 students every year decide to move to Bulgaria from all over the world. Several Indian MBBS students select Bulgaria because it has an outstanding infrastructure in the sector of medical education than Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and India together with other African and Asian countries. This is why it has become one of the best destinations for the Indian and other international students.
MBBS in Bulgaria – Everything You Need to Know
|Last Date to Apply for MBBS in Bulgaria||15th August|
|Basic Eligibility for MBBS in Bulgaria||10+2 (Science) with 60% & NEET|
|MBBS in Bulgaria Minimum Course Fee||5.20 Lakh/Year|
|English Proficiency for Bulgaria MBBS||Required|
|Minimum Living Cost in Bulgaria||15-20 Thousand/Month|
|Medium of Medical Education in Bulgaria||English|
|MBBS Duration in Bulgaria||6 Years|
Studying MBBS in Bulgaria or the other Eastern European EU member countries has become a very popular alternative for many international students. The level of education is generally very high while entrance requirements are slightly less stringent. If you choose to complete your medical degree in Bulgaria, you will be free to do your internship years and work throughout the EU, and many other countries as well. The program of study MBBS in Bulgaria followed by the universities here are same as the program followed by NMC, MCI, BMDC and PMDC. Students are given the world-class medical education and make capable of MCI screening or any other tough examination. One of the finest attractions of Medical colleges in Bulgaria is its low-cost tuition fees. Also, there are hospitals, clinics and different research cubicles in the universities and students are vastly benefited from these in-house facilities.
Why MBBS in Bulgaria?
Bulgaria is a well-known country in MBBS education and earned reputation in the medical science field. Here, degree for MBBS in Bulgaria is acknowledged by the WHO and the MCI and accepted all over Europe. The doctors in Bulgaria are well respected in the world. The best thing is that their tuition fee is pretty reasonable and living cost is quite cheap. They provide options for the MBBS students to submit the tuition fees in 2 instalments each year at the beginning of each semester. The faculties here are well trained & experienced. The Lectures are all in English for the benefits of international students.
Once you are done applying to the universities in Bulgaria the next big thing coming is to get done with Visa process. The entire visa processing takes around 4 to 8 weeks. For the International students, it has both on-campus accommodation & off-campus accommodation facilities. The living cost comes around INR 20,000- 22,000 per month inclusive of food & accommodation. The tuition fees for MBBS in Bulgaria are approximately 5 – 6 lakhs per year, which quite reasonable comparing other international destinations.
Annual Course Fee of the Top MBBS Universities in Bulgaria
|Name of University||Annual MBBS Fees (INR).|
|Pleven Medical University||5.90 Lakh/Year|
|Trakia University||5.50 Lakh/Year|
|Plovdiv Medical University||6.30 Lakh/Year|
Bulgaria is the best option for students who are looking to practice in Europe. In the MBBS course, the academic year is divided into two semesters. First two years are dedicated to premedical studies & next three years, clinical studies & last one year, they have to undertake an internship and clinical practice in the hospital. Duration of the course is 6yrs (5yr course +1yr Internship) in MBBS. During the term of the course, the students will be assigned an Internship and the Internship has to be completed in Bulgaria. Meanwhile, students have to appear for exams after 16 weeks (35-42days) followed by a break of 2 weeks
In Bulgaria, the intake starts from February. To get the admission for MBBS in Bulgaria, a student requires an academics overall -70% and PCM – 70% score.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Bulgaria
If you are going to consider Bulgaria as your next medical destination then let us tell you the advantages of studying here. This will lead you to choose the better way for your career. Medical colleges in Bulgaria have a lot of advantages; few of them are listed below. Have a look.
- Bulgarian Universities are filled with students from all across the world, i.e. from UK, USA, etc. This will lead our Indian students to interact on an international level.
- Universities in Bulgaria are equipped with different modern facilities, high standard education system and qualified academic staffs.
- The tuition fees of the universities are very affordable compared to other developed countries and European countries
- Universities have their own clinics and research divisions.
- The cost of living is very low in Bulgaria
- The course of study medicine is 6 years.
- Doing MBBS in Bulgarian universities will provide the MBBS student a global exposure and they can observe their profession in any other foreign countries.
- Students can get direct entry to the medical colleges in Bulgaria. The college does not conduct any entrance examination
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Bulgaria are very basic and simple if you are looking for admission to the universities. This includes:
- Indian students who are looking to study MBBS for Bulgaria should have minimum 70% marks in PCB.
- IELTS or TOEFL scores are not required.
However one needs to have good command in the English language as the mode of teaching remains English.
- You need to submit the school leaving certificate, a birth certificate, and a notarized police clearance certificate.
- A valid passport and a scanned copy of all the pages of the passport.
Duration of Medical Schools in Bulgaria
- General Medicine: 4-(graduate) & 6-year program
- Veterinary Medicine: 6-year program
- Dentistry: 5 to 6-year program
- Pharmacy: 5 to 6-year program
- Nursing: 3 to 4-year program
- Physiotherapy: 3 to 4-year program
- Medical specialisation: 3 to 6-year program
The Admission procedure for MBBS in Bulgaria is simple and easy one. It would be ideal if you observe underneath to find out about the procedure:
- Firstly, you need to fill the application with all the right points of interest.
- Then you will receive the offer letter.
- Then you need to pay the enrolment expense.
- After the instalment of the MBBS expenses, apply for the Visa.
- Get the Visa.
- After finishing all the required procedure, fly to Bulgaria
Application Procedure and details for Studying MBBS in Bulgaria
We have made it simple for you by deconstructing the application procedure step-wise to enable you to accomplish your fantasy of turning into a Doctor:
- Fill the application or get it filled by us on the web.
- Submit the checked duplicates of your identification and other essential reports to the imminent Universities through the online affirmation entry.
- Collect the affirmation letter from the University (Within 10 working days) through their online confirmation entryway.
- After the affirmation of confirmation, the movement methodology will start.
- Once you get the welcome letter from the University please visit Embassy of Bulgaria (within one month).
Inspect, Assess and Validate each report before applying for a visa.
When the Letter of Acceptance issued by the European University, The foreign students should apply at the embassy of Bulgaria in their native countries for a “Student Visa” which is also known as D type VISA, applicable for 3 – 6 months. Here is Visa process you will need to follow.
- Application form
- A photocopy of the passport, valid at least 12 months from the application day.
- The original Certificate of admission to the Medical University issued by the Bulgarian “Ministry of Education, Youth and Science”
- Bank receipt for the proof of the payment of tuition fees
- Passport size photo with white background having date time and the name of studio
- Proof of address for accommodation in Bulgaria
- Bank statements of the past 6 months
- Health insurance for the student’s residence in Bulgaria
- A CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Check which can be obtained at the student’s local police station
MBBS Universities with Tuition Fees
Tuition fees of Bulgarian Medical Universities (Medical Schools, Dental Schools and Veterinary Schools) are among the most affordable within the European Union and combined with the low living expenses in Bulgaria make them a global hot spot for Medical studies.
|MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES||TUITION FEES PER UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM (£)|
|Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski||6,500|
|Trakia University Stara Zagora||6,000||3,500|
|Sofia Medical University||7,000||7,000|
|Plovdiv Medical University||7,000||7,000|
|Varna Medical University||7,000||7,000||ASD|
|Pleven Medical University||6,500|
|Forestry University Sofia||4,000|
PG programs (doctoral degrees and specializations) are also presented in the MBBS Universities in Bulgaria and the cost of programs are around £3,500 per year for international students.
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
ECTS is a credit framework intended to make it less demanding for students to move between various nations. Since they depend on the learning accomplishments and workload of an MBBS course, a student can exchange their ECTS credits starting with one college then onto the next so they are meant to add to a person’s degree program or preparing.
ECTS makes adapting more students eccentric. It is a focal apparatus in the Bologna Process, which means to make National frameworks better.
ECTS likewise assists with the arranging, conveyance and assessment of study projects, and makes them more straightforward.
The function of ECTS?
ECTS credits signify the workload or characterized learning results (“what an individual comprehends and can do”) in the given MBBS course or program. 60 points or credits are what might as well be called an entire year of work or study. In a proper scholastic year, 60 points or credits can be normally separated into several components.
A run of the mill “first cycle” (or Bachelor’s) Degree, would comprise of 180 or 240 credits, while a common “second cycle” (or Master’s) Degree, would comprise of 90 or 120 credits, with no less than 60 credits at second cycle level. The utilization of ECTS credits at the “third cycle” shifts (or Ph.D. level) shifts. ECTS has been embraced by a large portion of the nations in the European advanced education region (EHEA) and is progressively utilized somewhere else.
Life of MBBS Students in Bulgaria
Studying Medication, Dentistry, Pharmacy or MBBS in Bulgaria is pretty high quality as college students begin with a grasp’s degree. therefore, after about 6 years of reading (which incorporates practice as too), you could begin working immediately and no longer waste beyond regular time on seeking out a master’s degree or realistic experience (when you have simply finished your Bachelor’s degree). Bulgaria is a member of the EU so all degrees and diplomas issued within the nation are identified across the world. Consequently, if you want to work overseas or peruse any other degree in a foreign country, it will likely be a great deal simpler that allows you to discover one and get universal. Final but no longer least, as we are inside the EU Union, exchange programs along with Erasmus + are available at any college.
Bulgaria is taken into consideration as the begin-up champion of Europe. So, many younger people discover a cool process during their research in Bulgaria or even calm down right here when they graduate. You didn’t see this coming, right? Regardless of its size, Bulgaria has many younger people who are progressive, innovative and are searching forward to making the United States even extra appealing for individuals who want to spend money on a business. A number of the high-quality Bulgarian begin-us encompass declare Compass, Melissa climate and Enhance. Did that Sofia clinical college and Plovdiv medical university are constantly ranked many of the pinnacle clinical universities in Europe? The Bulgarian universities are continuously doing their fine to attract college students from all over the world and enhance their offerings. As an example, Plovdiv medical college will quickly have a brand new building on their campus wherein even extra students can have the danger to benefit realistic knowledge. A number of the best universities within the United Kingdom or in any huge European Countries do not provide a decent quantity of places for future candidates so the opposition is quite fierce and all of us ought to be an immediate student. This manner, even if you have A- or B could mean that the colleges in Europe have closed their doors for you. However, in Bulgaria, it’s miles plenty exceptional. Every 12 months, Sofia clinical university accepts over seven-hundred worldwide candidates with different grades who have a sparkling start and prove they may be excellent college students.
If the tuition fees in the United Kingdom scare you, you will maximum clearly love the charges in Bulgaria (specifically on the subject of analysing at the fine universities). If you study at Plovdiv clinical university or Sofia medical college, the lessons charge for the whole academic yr is 8000 EUR. In an alternative, you have got the danger to get an internationally recognized diploma and make pals with people from all over the international. Residing in Bulgaria is a lot cheaper in evaluation to residing in different EU towns. Inside the capital Sofia, you may revel in lovely dinner and a drink at an eating place for the mere five EUR. Even 20-min journey with a taxi cost around 6 EUR. In smaller towns, it is even cheaper. And as we all realize this factor is quite important while you are actually a pupil and you don’t have much budget.
The Services Offered By StudyEurope.in
- If the students have any doubts about the course or the university, we provide immediate support via phone, email, and visits.
- We help the students in choosing the right course in the right university.
- We provide support in filling up the admission form with proper documentation.
- We provide support in forwarding the form to the concerned university and keep the student in the loop with the replies that the university has provided.
- We receive the offer letter from the university on the behalf of the student making it an even easier process for the student.
- We provide assistance in applying for the educational loan.
- We help in filing for the visa and provide support for getting the visa.
- We provide airport pick and drop facility in India as well as in Bulgaria via our representatives from the university.
- We arrange for the accommodation in the university.
- We provide assistance in the medical test required by the university on arrival of the student.
- We help in getting the student ID card, opening a bank account and settling down.
- We provide assistance in arranging rooms for female students separately.
- We provide visa renewal support as well.
- We provide assistance in arranging flights to home country for the holidays.
- We are the authorized delegates of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Bulgaria for students belonging to any of the upper mentioned nations for the year 2017-18.
If you are a prospective student seeking admission in top medical universities for MBBS in Bulgaria or other foreign countries and belong to countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia along with Turkey, Singapore, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Uganda, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe then feel free to get in touch with us to clear all your doubts. We at StudyEurope.in, focus on being your trusted ally for all your admission related queries on pursuing an MBBS degree in Abroad.