MBBS is considered as one of the toughest courses. Study MBBS in Georgia 2019/20 in MCI approved colleges provide relief to Indian Students. MBBS in Georgia and its programs are universal. The Medical Universities offering MBBS in Georgia stand out when it comes to MBBS in Georgia. Several Indian students become demotivated because of high eligibility criteria for MBBS Admission. Endless entrance exams and exorbitant course fees in India are also troublesome. MBBS in Georgia offers easy and affordable solutions to students.
For pursuing a well-trained MBBS program in Georgia, students require six years. Moreover, they also offer special coaching programs. It commences during the last year of the course. This special course is made for those Indian students who want to practice medicine in India.
While MBBS in Georgia, every state and private Medical University award medical degrees. Degrees are Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate for International students. Doctor’s degree from a Medical University in Georgia requires TOEFL or IELTS score. Furthermore, no interview or Donation required to obtain a student visa in Georgia.
Everything you need to know about MBBS in Georgia
|Last Date to Apply for MBBS in Georgia||30th August|
|Basic Eligibility for MBBS in Georgia||10+2 (Science) with 60% & NEET|
|MBBS in Georgia Minimum Course Fee||1.80 Lakh/Year|
|English Proficiency for Georgia MBBS||Required|
|Minimum Living Cost MBBS in Georgia||12-15 Thousand/Month|
|Medium of Medical Education in Georgia||English|
|MBBS Duration in Georgia||6 Years|
|MBBS Admission Process in Georgia||45 Days|
|MBBS University in Georgia Recognition||MCI , WHO , IMED, UNESCO|
|Helpline for MBBS Admission in Georgia||+91-926-662-2503|
Why Should an International Student Apply Medicine in Georgia?
- Studying in Georgia is one of the best options for Indian Students. All the Medical Colleges in Georgia are recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and Medical Council of India (MCI). Due to the prominent education system in the country, Georgia has the literacy rate of over 91 %.
- Studying in Georgia is the first choice for any Indian Student. It fulfill your wishes to study medicine from a European Country. Georgia offers Low education cost, high-quality medical education and safe environment. These are the reasons behind the popularity of pursuing MBBS in Georgia. Georgia comprises of two levels of higher education. Students can opt to study vocational programs alongside. International Medical students need at least two years for special training courses. Study MBBS in Georgia in order to attain MBBS degree.
- Studying in Georgia is absolutely worth indeed. Hospitals in Georgia are made up of state-of-the-art medical infrastructure. It has the capacity to shelter a large number of patients. It accommodates an equally large number of students to practice medicine.
MBBS IN GEORGIA – FEES STRUCTURE 2019-20 FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
|Name of University||Annual MBBS Fees (INR).|
|Ivane Javakhashvili Tbilisi State University||3.40 Lakh/Year|
|Akaki Tsereteli State University||3.40 Lakh/Year|
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University||4.05 Lakh/Year|
|David Tvildiani Medical University||3.40 Lakh/Year|
|New Vision University||3.40 Lakh/Year|
|European University||3.02 Lakh/Year|
Georgia offers the finest educational opportunities without troubles and hassles to International students. Other significant features that induce low-cost MBBS course fees and affordable living expenses. Economical travel costs are extra for international students to study in Georgia. Medical Universities in Georgia have a set goal for their students. That is to constantly improve both teaching and research experiences. Their primary objective is to establish institutions to contribute highly educated society.
Disadvantages of Studying Medicine in Georgia
- Some agents try to portray Georgia as part of the EU. It is wrong and the candidate too should not expect the European visa while studying in Georgia. The fact of the matter is that Georgia is NOT a part of Europe. In fact, Georgia is a disintegrated country of Russia and became independent in 1991. Check this fact here!
- When you study in Georgia, you may be promised by the agents that you would get a job as a medical practitioner. You must be aware that the European Union comprises 28 countries. Each nation speaks different languages. Without having the language proficiency It is difficult to practice your medical profession. Since each European countries has different languages. Hence, the international Medical students should not select Georgia. Their MBBS learning destination having a presumption of work opportunities in Europe.
- The entire Visa process for Georgia is a little too tedious. The entire process takes more than two months after submitting documents to the embassy.
Applying for a Study Visa to Georgia?
Kindly visit the documents required for your visa at Georgia Visa Information. For details of visa visit Advisory for Indian students wishing to study MBBS in Georgia.
For Medical admission in Georgia in medical colleges in Georgia, the students must be at least 18 years of age. They must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks. They must have Science background comprising of Physics, Biology, and Chemistry. For instance, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English are compulsory subjects.
- First, 10th and 12th mark sheet. Then, Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate and Birth Certificate should be in English.
- Migration Certificate
- Six passport size photos with white background.
- Travel and Health insurance.
- Valid Passport.
- Six months Bank Statement of the guardian.
- Medical certificates mentioning HIV analysis and vaccination results.
Note: In addition to these documents, each college may have its individual requirements.
On completion of the bachelor’s program, one can enroll in a Master’s program. With a consistent academic record, it will be easy to enroll in a Master’s program.
The admission process in Georgian Medical College is very simple, easy and straightforward. Please have a look below to know more about the process:
- Firstly, candidates have to fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Then you will receive the offer letter from Georgian university.
- Then you have to pay the registration fee.
- In fact, after the payment of the fee, then apply for Visa.
- Finally, Get the Visa.
- After completing all the procedure, catch your flight to Georgia. Then enjoy a blissful life learning and exploring the beautiful European culture.
Application Procedure for Studying MBBS in Georgia
We have made it easy for you by deconstructing the application process step-wise. It helps you achieve your dream of becoming a Doctor.
- First, fill out the application form.
- Second, Submit the scanned copies of your passport and other necessary documents. You can submit to the prospective Universities through the online admission portal.
- Collect the admission letter from the University through their online admission portal.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Georgia, then immigration procedure will begin.
- Once you receive the invitation letter from the University. Visit the Georgian Embassy in Delhi (within one month).
Examine, Assess and Validate every document before visa.
|Acquire invitation letter from the college|
|Fill the visa application form|
|Get you visa photograph clicked|
|Arrange the visa fee|
|Submit the visa application with fee|
|Get the visa receiving date|
|Collect student visa from embassy|
|Obtain migration on arrival|
A Brief About The Mbbs Course Structure
The whole curriculum for MBBS in Russia comprises of 360 credits. It is isolated for 10 semesters that involves 5 years of Medical coursework. In the first place, it includes 300 credits (30 credits each). Likewise, the practical year which is the sixth year containing 60 credits. Although, all the ten semesters are similarly dispersed. The categories are addresses, aggregate work, free hours and semester insightful exams.
Visa Process for MBBS in Georgia
- Passport valid for at least six months for the date of application.
- Invitation letter
- Duly completed and signed application form
- Recent colour passport-size photograph
- Confirmed itinerary
- Appropriate consular fee
- Accommodation Letter
- Travel insurance
- Original rector order
Embassy of Georgia in India (Information for Students):
The Embassy of Georgia in New Delhi would inform potential visa applicants that an approval from authorities in Georgia are necessary for processing a visa application and it requires up to 20 working days and sometimes more than that.
**VISA APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS WELL IN ADVANCE
Embassy of Georgia in India address: –
169, Jor Bagh Colony Rd, Jor Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Georgia is a country in the Caucasus area of Eurasia. Georgia located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. It is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by Azerbaijan.
The capital and largest city are Tbilisi.
Georgia is situated in the Caucasus location of Eurasia and the cross-section of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. The nation is bounded by the Black Sea to the west and by Russia to the north, by Turkey and Armenia to the south, and by Azerbaijan to the southeast.
The capital and largest city is Tbilisi.
The surface area of Georgia covers 69,700-kilometer square and having about 3.718 million population.
Georgia is a semi-presidential country, with the election of the government through representative democracy.
The official language of the country is Georgian. It is one of the oldest languages in the world.
Georgian Climate :
The plain surface of eastern Georgia is protected by Sea and mountains from the impact of the famous Black Sea that result in continental climate. In Georgia. The average temperature in summer between 20 °C (68 °F) to 24 °C (75.2 °F). The average temperature in winter between 2 °C to 4 °C.
The Humidity in Georgia is also not higher and average rainfall between 500 – 800 mm annually. The coolest month of the year is January and the warmest month is July having 24.4 °C average temperature.
In fact, India is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of Georgia
Monthly living expense is not over US $400
Regular food and living expenses are about $250 monthly. But, food expenses would depend on your food habits. By sharing your room with other partners, you can also reduce your expenses.
Religion in Georgia
Orthodox Christianity is the main religion in Georgia. Here, the icon by Mikhail Sabinin depicts the history of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
How safe is Georgia?
Without saying much, we will let you refer to the Global Peace Index. Georgia stands at the 85th spot, whereas India holds the 141st rank and USA acquires the 103rd position. Georgia stands far ahead of these two nations.
Hence, Georgia is a safer nation for foreign medical graduates than India along with the USA or Ukraine. So, staying and studying in Georgia carry the minimum risk of safety.
On an average, the annual course fee of Medical Colleges in Georgia is about $4500 USD. Several Medical universities in Georgia offer a 5-year Medical course, while the others offer 6-year MBBS course.
Medical Universities offer Hostel facilities to international MBBS students. But, the students who do not want to stay in hostels can likewise select other options for accommodation. Although, private hotels, home-stay with the host, lodges and private apartments are best options.
How MCI Approves the Universities?
In fact, MCI approves all the medical schools which are verified by the Indian Embassy. They likewise provide a qualification which is a recognized qualification for enrolment as a medical practitioner.
WHY US FOR MBBS IN GEORGIA ?
At Study Europe, you get the best of both worlds. We care for our students like nobody else indeed. We listen to all your queries first. Then prepare a list of everything you will need. Finally, we help you to embark on your journey in your life. Furthermore, we hold your hand at every step of the journey. As a result, you acheive sweet and memorable experience with us. Studying MBBS in Georgia will be a cake walk with us. We can also assure you the most pleasant experience from the moment you associate with us.
Q.1) Is 5 years MBBS course in Georgia recognized in India?
Ans. 1) No. 5 years MBBS course in Georgia is not recognized in India. But you can check World Directory of Medical Schools World Directory of Medical Schools. Although, the duration of MBBS course mentioned there in these Universities is 6 years. Likewise, you find a job in any country outside Georgia. Then you may opt to pursue a PG degree in the USA.
Q. 2) IS A PROSPECTIVE MBBS STUDENT ELIGIBLE TO GET A SCHOLARSHIP / FINANCIAL AID TO STUDY IN GEORGIA?
Ans.2) Students may apply for the Financial Aid in their 2nd year. While studying medicine in Georgia at David Tvildiani Medical University. The performance of the students in the first year is also evaluated. Likewise, the student is offered the amount of the scholarship / Financial Aid, if applied.
Q. 3) WHY SHOULD AN INDIAN STUDENT GO TO STUDY IN GEORGIA?
Ans. 3) Thousands of Indian students are going to Georgia for their MBBS course from India. They all indeed fall in love with the country and its culture. If you compare the experience of studying in Georgia with that of India. Then you will find it very contrasting. The infrastructure and the cleanliness which most Indian MBBS colleges offer is not at all at par with what you get in Georgia. Study in Georgia could be the much cheaper option as compared to the private medical universities in India. Indian medical schools also lack the everyday experience. Hence, there is no point in paying huge donations to Indian medical schools.
From the perspective of education, universities like David Tvildiani Medical University offer education based on USMLE – United States Licensing Examination syllabus. In fact, there is a huge difference between what is being taught in India and USMLE. USMLE is also the same syllabus which is taught in the US and at David Tvildiani Medical University. Therefore, the MBBS fees in Georgia is much more affordable than in America. You can go to the US for the PG and that is what makes it so much more attractive than studying in India.
Q.4) IS IT WORTH STUDYING MBBS IN GEORGIA?
Ans. 4) It proved completely worth it because being an Indian student you do not have to appear for an entrance examination. For instance, the MBBS universities in Georgia are one of the best in Central Europe. The courses offered by the universities are also recognized both by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization (WHO). It has been seen that medical graduates from Georgian Medical universities easily clear the examination which is held by the Indian Medical Council.
Q. 5) HOW DIFFICULT IS STUDYING IN GEORGIA WHEN COMPARED TO STUDYING MBBS IN INDIA?
Ans. 5) Studying in Georgia would be a different experience when compared to studying medicine in India. MBBS universities in Georgia are much more flexible in nature.
Q. 6 WHICH ARE THE BEST MEDICAL COLLEGES IN GEORGIA?
Ans 6) The MBBS Universities in Georgia is an amalgamation of high experienced faculties, top quality education and learning system, secure environment and surroundings, etc. Georgia is actually popular for the academic excellence too. The MBBS colleges and universities strive at enlisting the learners with all the academics amenities and leading-edge educating method. The moment students finish the program, they will get a variety of job opportunities from different countries in the world. The degree provided in the medical colleges and universities in Georgia is approved globally. Students are allowed to practice or take an apprenticeship in various countries around the world. After finishing medical programs in Georgia, students can easily appear in exams organized by the MCI.
Training Centres/ Coaching for FMGE or Screening Test of MCI (Online): We will guide you with to the best training centers or coaching institutes which will help you prepare for FMGE or screening test of MCI after your graduation from one of the MCI approved University in Georgia. StudyEurope registers your seats in advance at FMGE institutes to ensure assured success in the screening test of MCI.
- We provide you with authentic study notes for FMGE Test Series in order to ensure your accomplishment in the Screening Test of MCI.
- When it comes to educational counseling for pursuing a degree in a medical field we are the best in the industry.
- We have thorough research, knowledge, and expertise to help you get an education specifically focusing on the topmost Universities for Indian students in Georgia.
- We offer university selection guidance to help you choose from a list of cost-effective and top universities in Georgia for MBBS.
- Get assurance for MBBS admission in Georgia in MCI recognized MBBS college in Georgia
- We help in the documentation for VISA application like stamping from Embassy & Ministry together with translating academic documents, and notarization. Get zero rejection of VISA issuance.
- StudyEurope arranges safe travel help equipped with travel insurance to Universities and appropriate accommodation in abroad.
- We also provide further help in education counseling when you complete your MBBS Degree in Georgia, like if you want to continue your Post-Graduation program in medicine.
- We make you understand the various PG program in Medicine offered by international medical universities.
Hope we could cater the information you are looking for and were competent enough to satisfy your quest to study in Georgia.
If you are a prospective student seeking MBBS admission in Georgia in top medical universities in Georgia or other foreign countries and belong to countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia along with Turkey, Singapore, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Uganda, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe then feel free to get in touch with us to clear all your doubts. We at Study Europe, focus on being your trusted ally for all your admission related queries on pursuing an MBBS degree in Abroad.
We are the authorized delegates of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Georgia for students belonging to any of the upper mentioned nations for the year 2017-18.