MBBS is considered as one of the toughest courses, but study MBBS in Georgia in MCI approved medical colleges provide relief to Indian Students. MBBS in Georgia and its programs are universal and the Medical Universities offering MBBS in Georgia stand out when it comes to MBBS in Georgia. Several Indian students become demotivated because of high eligibility criteria for MBBS Admission, endless entrance exams and exorbitant course fees in India. MBBS in Georgia offers easy and affordable solutions to students who wish to get into the field of medicine.
For pursuing a well-trained MBBS program in Georgia, students need to follow an MBBS course of six years. Moreover, they also offer special coaching programs, which commences during the last year of the course. This special course is made for those Indian students who want to practice medicine in India.
While MBBS in Georgia, every state and private Medical University award degrees for Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate to International and National students. The best part about getting your Doctor’s degree from a MBBS University in Georgia that it does not require TOEFL or IELTS. Additionally, no interview or Donation are compulsory to obtain a student visa in Georgia for international students. Georgia offers the finest educational opportunities without troubles and hassles to International students. Other significant features that induce International MBBS students to study MBBS in Georgia include low-cost MBBS course fees, affordable living expenses and economical travel costs. Medical Universities in Georgia have a set goal for their students and that is to constantly improve both teaching and research experiences. Their primary objective is to establish institutions which contribute to a highly educated society.
Major challenges faced in pursuing medicine in Georgian Universities
A) From the perspective of students – career-oriented students who wish to pursue MBBS in Georgia would prepare themselves to go through hardships and tough procedures of documentation as well as MBBS admission in Georgia.
B) From the perspective of embassy- Embassy is playing a major role in converting student’s goals into reality. Georgian embassy norms sometimes plays with the emotions of students as they are not bound to provide visa within a particular time period regardless of any other country. Minimum time limit of providing visa is 1-2 months and due to high unprofessional ethics of the embassy, visas are delayed and sometimes are rejected twice or thrice which would take almost a year which amounts to severe loss to students’ career.
C) From the perspective of consultancy- It is the duty of the respective consultants to provide complete assistance to students till their joining. But the issues are even beyond the control of consultancy as these are law bounded and no one can go beyond the ministry decisions in spite of being waiting for so long.
D) From the perspective of parents- parents invest huge amount for the career of their children and sometimes incur big loss of their money and time by not getting ethical responses from the country even by completing the documentation procedure throughout.
E) From the perspective of university- There is no proper coordination between the university and the embassy, at one time university debarred students by not getting admission at a particular date mentioned by the university and at the same time the embassy is not allowing students to have visa services which is improper for the overseas students to manage both conditions simultaneously.
Why Should an International Student Apply Medicine in Georgia?
- Studying MBBS in Georgia is one of the best options for Indian Students. All the Medical Colleges in Georgia are recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and Medical Council of India (MCI). Due to the prominent education system in the country, Georgia has the literacy rate of over 91 %.
- Studying MBBS in Georgia is the first choice for any Indian Student who wishes to study medicine from a European Country. Low education cost, high-quality medical education and safe environment are some of the reasons behind the popularity of pursuing MBBS in Georgia for an International student. MBBS in Georgia comprises of two levels of higher education where students can opt to study vocational programs alongside. International MBBS students need at least two years for special training courses to study MBBS in Georgia in order to attain a diploma in MBBS, or to persist MBBS in the medical universities in Georgia.
- Studying MBBS in Georgia is absolutely worth it for the very reason that hospitals in Georgia are made up of state-of-the-art medical infrastructure. It has the capacity to shelter a large number of patients and accommodate an equally large number of students to practice medicine.
MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN GEORGIA
|Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University||Akaki Tsereteli University||David Tvildiani Medical University|
|Fees||4500 USD/year||Fees||4500 USD/ 1st year||Fees||6000 USD/year|
|Duration||6 Years||Duration||6 years||Duration||6 years|
|Eligibility||Min. 50% Mark||Eligibility||Min. 50% Mark||Eligibility||Min. 50% Mark|
Advantages of Studying Medicine in Georgia
- IELTS or TOEFL is not required for MBBS in Georgia.
- The medium of instruction for MBBS in Georgia is English.
- The education fee for studying MBBS in Georgia is very cheap.
- The medical Universities in Georgia possess experienced and well-practiced MBBS faculties who direct students for the MCI Screening Test.
- Indian students need not to appear in any entrance exam for MBBS in Georgia. MBBS Admission in Georgia completely based upon the aggregate marks in the 12th class.
- The Indian medical students gain high quality knowledge after passing (MD) MBBS from medical colleges and universities in Georgia.
- Indian Food and Asian Food are available as Indian students can find Indian restaurants easily.
- Travel Expenses and Cost of living are affordable for MBBS in Georgia.
- Georgia has diverse weather conditions that can easily be adapted by Indian students for MBBS in Georgia.
- Students can apply after completing their high school education.
- Separate hostels or lodging facilities for girls and boys are available.
- There is no upper age limit for applicants.
- Sessions start in March and September every year for MBBS in Georgia.
- Students who are facing academic gap in between curriculum are also accepted for MBBS in Georgia without any difficulties.
- Complete guaranteed visa and no extra chargeable fee.
- All Medical Degrees make students eligible for Study and work anywhere in Europe.
- Special assistance is provided to MBBS students who are preparing for the screening examinations of MCI, PLAB and USMLE.
- No Donation or additional charges for MBBS in Georgia.
- Students can Pay MBBS fees in Georgia in two instalments.
- Professional training in Hospitals from the first year of MBBS in Georgia.
Disadvantages of Studying Medicine in Georgia
- Some agents try to portray Georgia as part of the EU, which is wrong and the candidate too should not expect Schengen Visa (European visa) while studying MBBS in Georgia. The fact of the matter is that Georgia is NOT a part of Europe. In fact, Georgia is a disintegrated country of Russia and became independent in 1991. Check this fact here! When you study MBBS in Georgia, you may be promised by the agents that you would get a job as a medical practitioner in Europe. You must be aware that the European Union comprises 28 countries and Each nation speaks different languages. Without having the language proficiency It is difficult to practice your medical profession in the European countries. Hence, the international MBBS students should not select Georgia as their MBBS learning destination having presumption of work opportunities in Europe.
- The entire Visa process for MBBS in Georgia is a little too tedious since the entire process takes more than two months after submitting documents to the embassy.
Applying for a Study Visa to Georgia?
Kindly visit the documents required for your visa at Georgia Visa Information and for details of visa category please visit Advisory for Indian students wishing to study MBBS in Georgia.
For MBBS admission in Georgia in medical colleges in Georgia, the student must be at least 18 years of age and must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks in Science background comprising of Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet, Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate and Birth Certificate should be in English.
- Migration Certificate
- Six passport size photos with white background.
- Travel and Health insurance.
- Valid Passport.
- Six months Bank Statement of the guardian.
- Medical certificates mentioning HIV analysis and vaccination results.
Note: In addition to these documents, each college may have its individual requirements for MBBS in Georgia.
On completion of the bachelor’s program, one can enroll in a Master’s program. With a consistent academic record, it will be easy to enroll in a Master’s program.
The admission process for MBBS in Georgia is very simple, easy and straightforward. Please have a look below to know more about the process:
- Firstly, candidates have to fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Then you will receive the offer letter for MBBS in Georgia.
- Then you have to pay the registration fee.
- After the payment of the fee, apply for the MBBS in Georgia Visa.
- Get the Visa.
- After completing all the procedure, catch your flight to Georgia and enjoy a blissful life learning and exploring the beautiful European culture.
Application Procedure and details for Studying MBBS in Georgia
We have made it easy for you by deconstructing the application process step-wise to help you achieve your dream of becoming a Doctor.
- Fill the application form/or get it filled by us online.
- Submit the scanned copies of your passport and other necessary documents to the prospective Universities through the online admission portal.
- Collect the admission letter from the University (Within 10 working days) through their online admission portal.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Georgia, the immigration procedure will begin.
- Once you receive the invitation letter from the University please visit the Georgian Embassy in Delhi (within one month).
Examine, Assess and Validate every document before applying for a visa.
Here at Study MBBS in Europe, your dreams get the much-needed push to take flight. We are a knowledge bank for when it comes to finding the best educational institutions in Georgia. We only suggest and assist you with finding and applying to the finest Medical Schools in Georgia. These Universities are MCI approved and we offer direct admission at affordable MBBS fees in Georgia which won’t burn a hole in your pocket when you compare the cost of medical education with respect to Indian Medical Universities. In order to fortify absolute transparency, we grant authority and permission to students or parents to track the entire MBBS admission in Georgia and your application status to maintain credibility.
|Acquire invitation letter from the college|
|Fill the visa application form|
|Get you visa photograph clicked|
|Arrange the visa fee|
|Submit the visa application with fee|
|Get the visa receiving date|
|Collect student visa from embassy|
|Obtain migration on arrival|
A Brief About The Mbbs Course Structure
The entire MBBS Course in Georgia consists of 360 credits. It is divided into 10 semesters that entails 5 years of course work comprising of 300 credits (30 credits each) and the practical year which is the 6th year comprises of 60 credits. All the ten semesters are equally distributed between lectures, group work, independent hours and semester wise exams. One needs to be devoted to the course to fair well and graduate with flying colours.
Top Medical Universities in Georgia:
|Medical Universities in Georgia||Duration||Tuition Fees 1st Year (USD)||Tuition Fees 2nd Year (USD)||Tuition Fees 3rd Year (USD)||Tuition Fees 4th Year (USD)||Tuition Fees 5th Year (USD)||Tuition Fees 6th Year (USD)||Living Cost Per Month (USD)|
|Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University||6 years||4500||4500||4500||4500||4500||4500||250|
|Akaki Tsereteli University||5 years||5000||4500||4000||4000||4000||250|
|European Teaching University||5 years||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||250|
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University||6 years||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||250|
|David Tvildiani Medical University||6 years||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||250|
|New Vision University||5 years||5000||4500||4500||4500||4500||250|
Eligibility criteria: 50% PCB in 12th
Deadline for submitting application: 10th August
PLEASE NOTE: The amount mentioned above is in US Dollars.
Visa Process for MBBS in Georgia
- Passport valid for at least six months for the date of application.
- Invitation letter
- Duly completed and signed application form
- Recent colour passport-size photograph
- Confirmed itinerary
- Appropriate consular fee
- Accommodation Letter
- Travel insurance
- Original rector order
Embassy of Georgia in India (Information for Students):
The Embassy of Georgia in New Delhi would inform potential visa applicants that an approval from authorities in Georgia are necessary for processing a visa application and it requires up to 20 working days and sometimes more than that.
**VISA APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS WELL IN ADVANCE
Embassy of Georgia in India address :-
169, Jor Bagh Colony Rd, Jor Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Georgia is a country in the Caucasus area of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, it is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by Azerbaijan.
The capital and largest city are Tbilisi.
Georgia is situated in the Caucasus location of Eurasia and the cross section of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. The nation is bounded by the Black Sea to the west and by Russia to the north, by Turkey and Armenia to the south, and by Azerbaijan to the southeast.
The capital and largest city is Tbilisi.
The surface area of Georgia covers 69,700 kilometer square and having about 3.718 million population.
Georgia is a semi-presidential country, with the election of the government through representative democracy.
The official language of the country is Georgian and is considered one of the oldest languages in the world.
Georgian Climate :
The plain surface of the eastern Georgia is protected Sea by mountains from the impact of the famous Black Sea that result continental climate. In Georgia. The average temperature in summer between 20 °C (68 °F) to 24 °C (75.2 °F).
Average temperature in winter between 2 °C to 4 °C can be said 35.6 °F to 39.2 °F.
The Humidity in Georgia is also not higher and average rainfall between 500 – 800 mm annually. The coolest month of the year is January and the warmest month is July having 24.4 °C average temperature.
India is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of Georgia
Monthly living expense is not over US $400
Regular food and living expenses are about $250 monthly. Food expenses would depend on your food habits. By sharing your room with other partners, you can reduce your expenses.
Religion in Georgia
Orthodox Christianity is the main religion in Georgia. Here, the icon by Mikhail Sabinin depicts the history of the Georgian Orthodox Church, which to this day is recognized as the majority religion in the country.
Indian Restaurants in Georgia
- Restaurant Maharaja
- Taj Mahal Restaurant
- Sanjha Chulha
- Taste of India
- Red Chillies- The Real Indian taste
- Asian Cuisine Tbilisi
- Bismillah Indian Tandoori Restaurant
- Shere Punjab
Top shopping malls:
- Tbilisi Mall
- East Point
- Galleria Tbilisi
- Batumi Mall
- HUALING TBILISI SEA PLAZA
- Tbilisi Central
|Airport Directory||31 03 41, 231 04 21|
|Railway Station||133 1|
|Public Defender (Ombudsman ) of Georgia||2234499, 2913814|
|Hot Line of Tbilisi City Hall||272 22 22|
How safe is Georgia?
Without saying much, we will let you refer to the Global Peace Index. Georgia stands at the 85th spot, whereas India holds the 141st rank and USA acquires the 103rd position. Georgia stands far ahead of these two nations.
Hence, Georgia is a safer nation for foreign medical graduates than India along with the USA or Ukraine. So, staying and studying MBBS in Georgia carry minimum risk of safety.
On an average the annual course fee of Medical Colleges in Georgia is about $4500 USD. Several Medical universities in Georgia offer a 5-year MBBS course, while the others offer 6-year MBBS course.
Medical Universities offer Hostel facilities to international MBBS students, whether the students who do not want to stay in hostels can select other options for accommodation like private hotels, home-stay with the host, lodges and private apartments.
Universities in Georgia approved by MCI:
Medical Education / MBBS in Georgia is high in demand because of the good climate, quality of education and the future scope. Hence, the MCI has published a list of approved Medical universities in Georgia. Students can apply for and study MBBS in these universities without waiting for Indian embassy to verify them. Here is the full list published by the MCI.
MCI Toll-free number: 1800111154
|1||European University (Earlier: European Teaching University)|
|2||Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy|
|3||New Vision University|
|4||Kutaisi Medical Institute|
|5||Tbilisi State Medical University|
|6||David Tvildiani Medical University|
|7||“Ayeti“ High Medical School|
|8||Shota Rustaveli State University|
|9||Akaki Tsereteli State University|
|10||Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University|
|11||LLC Caucasus International University|
|12||Ivane Javakhashvili Tbilisi State University|
|13||“Hippocrates” Tbilisi Medical University|
|14||“AIETI” Medical School|
|15||David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia|
|16||Tbilisi Public University “Metekhi”|
As a student, you should make sure that the university you choose for pursuing MBBS in Georgia is included in this list. MCI might not approve your education if you study in a university which is not present in this list.
How MCI Approves the Universities?
MCI approves all the medical schools which are verified by the Indian Embassy (in the said country) to be providing a qualification which is a recognized qualification for enrolment as a medical practitioner in that country.
PURSUE MEDICAL PG (MD / MS) IN USA AFTER MBBS IN GEORGIA.
A large number of students yearn to chase their dreams of studying medicine in the Unites States of America. However, not everyone succeeds in pursuing their dream. If you are a student studying MBBS in Georgia you can appear for USMLE exam in your 3rd year of MBBS itself.
Please refer to the following steps to understand the process in detail.
USMLE Step 1
Step 1: Give USMLE STEP 1 exam while you’re in Georgia
USMLE Step 1 – is an online examination of 308 marks. To secure your seat for Medical PG Degree (MD/MS) in the USA, you are required to qualify the USMLE STEP 1 exam by obtaining above 230 marks.
This exam checks your basic medical science concepts and justifies your relevant eligibility in order to practice your medical profession. By qualifying this exam, you would be a verified scholar of medical sciences with exceptional importance on philosophy and methods covering health, disease, and therapeutic approach.
USMLE Step 1 is like an assessment test of your medical science concepts, your proficiency of practicing medical profession as well as your scientific principles, dedication and remembrance required for constant practice of medicine. System and process are the primary examination elements of USMLE Step 1 Exam.
USMLE Step 2
USMLE STEP 2 – Give your USMLE STEP 2CK Exam in your 6th Year.
USMLE STEP 2 is also an online examination. You can appear in USMLE STEP 2 exam in your 6th year of MBBS. After qualifying this exam, you would be officially eligible the residency (Clinical Post Graduation degree in the USA). As same as USMLE STEP 1 exam, you need above 230 marks to qualify USMLE STEP 2 examination.
First of all, you need to complete a Clinical Green book rotation from any teaching hospital affiliated to “Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)” in the USA. USMLE STEP 2 test is categorized between two segments, i.e. USMLE 2 CK and USMLE 2 CS. The term CK means Clinical Knowledge and CS means Cleanical Skills the first paper is theory, whereas the later one is a practical paper. Qualifying this examination lead to the residency in the USA. For a successful residency match, you may collect an “LOR” (Letter Of Recommendation) from your mentor doctor at the hospitals. It will creat a huge impact for the same.
BENEFITS OF PURSUING MD IN THE USA AFTER MBBS IN GEORGIA.
The principal advantages of completing medical degrees like MD or MS in the USA are that there is no requirement of qualifying the MCI Screening Test, if you have degrees of MBBS in abroad. In fact, International MBBS graduates, after completion of MBBS in Georgia, can go for post graduate level medical degree in the USA without qualifying the MCI screening Test. The medical PG degree accomplished in the United States is valid in India together with the USA. Also, all the money that you spent while doing MBBS would be paid back by way of a monthly stipend (USD 4,200 Approx.) while pursuing Medicine course in America!
EUROPEAN CREDIT/BALANCE TRANSFER SYSTEM
European credit/balance transfer system is known as ECTS the full form is European Credit Transfer and accumulation System. It is a kind of credit system which is designed for international students to make their transactions easier among various Nations. Hence, they are based upon the learning accomplishments and efficiency of MBBS course, a student can transfer their ECTS credits from one medical school or university to another college or university so they can add the contribute to an individual’s MBBS degree program.
ECTS assists MBBS students to make their MBBS learning more student-centric. It is a principal tool when it comes to the Bologna Process, which focuses to create national fund transfer systems more appropriate.
ECTS also helps with the planning, delivery and evaluation of study programmes, and makes them more transparent.
How does it work?
ECTS credits signify the load or stress of courses of study and elaborate the learning results (“what the MBBS graduate understands and is capable to perform”) of a given MBBS program. If an MBBS student acquires 60 credits then it is equivalent to the complete year of work. In an average medical year, 60 credits usually divided into smaller modules.
A classic “first cycle” (or MBBS) Degree, contains 180 – 240 credits, whereas a Master’s (MD/MS) Degree, contains of 90 – 120 credits, having minimum 60 credits at master’s degree. The importance of ECTS at the PhD level differs. ECTS is famous and accepted in several countries in the European Union for higher education, whereas, (EHEA), and is progressively used other countries.
In terms of salary satisfaction parameter the average a score of Doctors is three and half out of 5 points. Therefore, the Doctors come at the 93rd position in salary satisfaction.
Doctor Earnings by Seniority
|Junior Doctor Earnings||$79.48||$165,320|
|Junior Doctors in Georgia earn:||an hour||per year|
|Starting Doctor Earnings||$62.76||$130,530|
|Starting Doctors in Georgia earn:||an hour||per year|
Approximate values based on highest and lowest earning segments.
IMPORTANT FACTS FOR INDIAN MBBS STUDENTS LOOKING FOR MEDICAL GRADUATE QUALIFICATIONS (MBBS/Equivalent) FROM OVERSEAS
Doctor salary comparison
Doctors earn less than 99% of Health careers in Georgia. Doctor salaries are in the bottom 100% of all careers in Georgia.
|Pharmacist Salary in Georgia||$118k|
|Occupational Therapist Salary in Georgia||$80k|
|Dental Hygienist Salary in Georgia||$64k|
|Cardiovascular Technologist and Technician Salary in Georgia||$53k|
|Medical Appliance Technician Salary in Georgia||$37k|
|Paramedic Salary in Georgia||$30k|
A Doctor’s average salary in comparison to India is extremely less. Hence, it is not advisable to settle in Georgia after graduation. An Indian student would definitely earn a higher pay if he/she practices medicine elsewhere.
Please do not go for to work and study together!
Some educational consultants are conveying information that the students can do work and study together to cover up their expenses. We advise not opt both together.
As we believe that the MBBS Education is not easy. The MBBS Aspirants need to attend long lectures and focus on self-study. Even, the MBBS colleges will not allow you frequent leaves to work. If you work during the MBBS course, it may affect your exam grades. Therefore, we advise international MBBS students to not go for study plus work during undergraduate medical programs.
FAKE NEWS CLARIFICATION FOR MBBS IN GEORGIA
Two years back it was claimed that pursuing MBBS from many Universities in Georgia is a waste of money and time since these Universities are not recognized by the Georgian Government. However, we would like to let you know that you need not worry about any such false accusations made in the past. We are debunking that news with proof in hand.
The below-mentioned link mentions all the Universities which are approved by the Government. After getting a degree from any of these Medical Universities one can practice medicine in the USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India without any hassle. All these Universities are approved and accredited by MCI, WHO and FAIMER (the Global Directory of Medical Universities).
If you have any queries related to the validity of courses of study MBBS in Georgia. Then may go through the below-mentioned link.
While searching “Tbilisi MBBS Kerala” on Google and believing at 2 years old article which does not have any standings in 2017-18 you should look forward at the advantages of studying MBBS in Georgia.
High Court Judgement copy
WHY US FOR MBBS IN GEORGIA ?
At Study Europe, you get the best of both worlds. We care for our students like nobody else does. We listen to all your queries, prepare a list of everything you will need to embark on this huge journey in your life and hold your hand at every step of the journey to make it as sweet and memorable as possible. Studying MBBS in Georgia will be a cake walk with us and we can assure you the most pleasant experience from the moment you associate with us.
FAQs FOR MBBS IN GEORGIA
Q.1) Is 5 years MBBS course in Georgia recognized in India?
Ans. 1) No. 5 years MBBS course in Georgia is not recognized in India. You can check World Directory of Medical Schools World Directory of Medical Schools – to see the duration of MBBS course mentioned there in these Universities is 6 years. 6 years of MBBS in Georgia is mandatory for you to find a job in any country outside Georgia or to pursue a PG degree in the USA.
Q. 2) IS A PROSPECTIVE MBBS STUDENT ELIGIBLE TO GET A SCHOLARSHIP / FINANCIAL AID TO STUDY MBBS IN GEORGIA?
Ans.2) Students may apply for the Financial Aid in their 2nd year to study medicine in Georgia at David Tvildiani Medical University. The performance of the students in the first year is evaluated. Accordingly, the student is offered the amount of the scholarship / Financial Aid, if applied.
Q. 3) WHY SHOULD AN INDIAN STUDENT GO TO STUDY MBBS IN GEORGIA?
Ans. 3) Thousands of Indian students are going to Georgia for their MBBS course from India – They all fall in love with the country and its culture. If you compare the experience of studying MBBS in Georgia with the experience of being a student in India you will find it very contrasting. The infrastructure and the cleanliness which most Indian MBBS colleges offer is not at all at par with what you get in Georgia. Study MBBS in Georgia could be much cheaper option as compared to the private medical universities in India. Indian medical schools also lack the everyday experience. Hence, there is no point in paying huge donations to Indian medical schools.
From the perspective of education, universities like David Tvildiani Medical University offer education based on USMLE – United States Licensing Examination syllabus. There is a huge difference between what is being taught in India and USMLE. USMLE is the same syllabus which is taught in the US and at David Tvildiani Medical University. The MBBS fees in Georgia is much more affordable than in America. You can go to the US for the PG and that is what makes it so much more attractive than studying in India.
Apart from education, the prospective students in Georgia will get an opportunity to travel around the beautiful country. One can reach snow covered peaks for skiing in just a couple of hours from Tbilisi, the capital city.
There are many benefits overall. The MBBS students get an international exposure early in their lives and they learn to mix with other students from all races and communities.
Q.4) IS IT WORTH STUDYING MBBS IN GEORGIA?
Ans. 4) MBBS in Georgia, proved completely worth it because being an Indian student you do not have to appear for an entrance examination. The MBBS universities in Georgia are one of the best in Central Europe. The courses offered by the universities are recognized both by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization (WHO). It has been seen that medical graduates from Georgian Medical universities easily clear the examination which is held by the Indian Medical Council.
Q. 5) HOW DIFFICULT IS STUDYING MBBS IN GEORGIA WHEN COMPARED TO STUDYING MBBS IN INDIA?
Ans. 5) Studying MBBS in Georgia would be a different experience when compared to studying medicine in India. MBBS universities in Georgia are much more flexible in nature.
Q. 6 WHICH ARE THE BEST COLLEGES FOR MBBS IN GEORGIA?
Ans 6) The MBBS Universities in Georgia is an amalgamation of high experienced faculties, top quality education and learning system, secure environment and surroundings, etc. Georgia is actually popular for the academic excellence. The MBBS colleges and universities strive at enlisting the learners with all the academics amenities and leading-edge educating method. The moment students finish the program, they will get a variety of job opportunities from different countries in the world. The degree provided in the medical colleges and universities in Georgia is approved globally. Students are allowed to practice or take an apprenticeship in various countries around the world. After finishing MBBS in Georgia, students can easily appear in exams organized by the MCI.
Some of the Top MBBS Universities for MBBS in Georgia are:
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- European Teaching University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Ivane javakhashvili Tbilisi State University
Training Centres/ Coaching for FMGE or Screening Test of MCI (Online): We will guide you with to the best training centres or coaching institutes which will help you prepare for FMGE or screening test of MCI after your graduation from one of the MCI approved University in Georgia. We register and book your seats in advance at FMGE institutes to ensure assured success in the screening test of MCI.
- We provide you with authentic study notes for FMGE Test Series in order to ensure your accomplishment in the Screening Test of MCI.
- When it comes to educational counselling for pursuing a degree in a medical field we are the best in the industry. We have thorough research, knowledge and expertise to help you get an education in 8 countries specifically focusing on the topmost Universities for Indian students in Georgia.
- We offer university selection guidance to help you choose from a list of cost-effective and top universities in Georgia for MBBS and provide MBBS admission in Georgia assurance in MCI recognized MBBS college in Georgia
- We help in the documentation for VISA application like stamping from Embassy & Ministry together with translating academic documents, notarization and apostil. We assure zero rejection of VISA issuance.
- We arrange safe travel help equipped with travel insurance to Universities and appropriate accommodation in abroad.
- We also provide further help in education counselling when you complete your MBBS Degree in Georgia, like if you want to continue your Post-Graduation program in medicine. We make you understand the various PG program in Medicine offered by international medical universities.
Hope we could cater the information you are looking for and were competent enough to satisfy your quest to study MBBS in Georgia.
If you are a prospective student seeking MBBS admission in Georgia in top medical universities for MBBS in Georgia or other foreign countries and belong to countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia along with Turkey, Singapore, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Uganda, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe then feel free to get in touch with us to clear all your doubts. We at Study Europe, focus on being your trusted ally for all your admission related queries on pursuing an MBBS degree in Abroad.
We are the authorized delegates of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Georgia for students belonging to any of the upper mentioned nations for the year 2017-18.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91-011 400 78 530 or Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)