Why study in Hungary?
Hungary has become one of the most popular study MBBS abroad destinations over the time among the International students. For the past twenty years, hundreds of thousands of international students have opted to study MBBS in Hungary and attended its leading universities. Budapest has many quality universities to choose from, and depending on your area of study or interest you can usually find one with a specialty in your area. Many of the qualifications are recognised in the European Union and elsewhere. Hungary is especially popular for studies in the sciences – in particular in fields such as medicine and dentistry. Hungary is the place for top-notch medical universities that has gained international popularity over the years. Hungarian MBBS education has earned great credibility in the recent years, it’s very powerful custom in the medical sciences. Beyond the good quality MBBS education, Hungary provides the welcoming culture, a fascinating history and beautiful cities. Hungary’s capital Budapest is famous for its high quality education system, fascinating history and one of the most popular study abroad destinations among the students worldwide. Some of the more common home countries of foreign students in Hungary are Germany, Israel, Norway, India, Iran, Turkey, China, Brazil, France and Canada.
World Ranking for most Universities in Hungary is very high. Medicine, pharmaceuticals, veterinary programs, dentistry, and engineering are among the most admired fields for international students to accept in Budapest, including MBBS in Hungary. But there is a wide range of other alternatives from marketing to business for international students.
Why study MBBS in Hungary?
The education offered for medical degrees considered of high quality by the WHO and directly transferable to any EU country. Hungary may be considered as one of the perfect destinations for pursuing MBBS in Hungary . MBBS Students generally get possibilities to be positioned inside the equal universities after finishing their courses. The MBBS universities in Hungary provide long duration MBBS . programs on standard medicinal drug, surgical procedure, Dentistry, Pharmacy, bodily schooling and sport science. Other than WHO, the Hungarian MBBS programs are identified through British Medical Council (BMC), USMLE (Unites States medical Licensing exam), MCI (Medical Council of India) and during everywhere in the world. Many medical universities in Hungary progressively offer MBBS degrees in English medium and other languages including German to attract more international aspirants considering studying MBBS abroad.
If you wish to relocate in Hungary to pursue your degree for MBBS in Hungary, the cost of living will be considerably low in this country, and it ranges in between $US 500 to $US 600 Euros, and it includes accommodation, food, stationery, transportation and other miscellaneous expenses. You should know that the Programs in general medicine are of 6 years, and on completion, you will be awarded M.D whereas, pharmacy is a 5-year program and dentistry is also a 5-year program. The six year duration is divided into three parts- 2 years of General Medicine, 3 years of clinical studies and 1 year of rotating internship. Here, Students are allowed to do part time jobs and it’s allowed for 20 hrs/week.
For Indian students, Hungary has been quite widely popular as a study abroad destination mainly due to the tuition fee of the medical universities and cost of living in Hungary is quite low when compared with other countries of the world. The main reason behind this country getting so much popularity over the time is the scientific research and development sector of this country, which is quite advanced and high paying as well. It serves as a platform for those interested in entering this field. Let us tell you about an interesting fact about this country that it has produced a lot of Nobel Prize winners who have been a part of this medical field.
How MCI Approves the Universities?
MCI approves all the medical schools which are verified by the Indian Embassy (in the said country) to be providing a qualification which is a recognized qualification for enrolment as a medical practitioner in that country.
MCI Toll-free number: 1800111154
Hungary Embassy in India
The MBBS students studying in Hungary or somewhere else can benefit selective training offered by StudyEurope.in advisors to set you up for MCI or FMGE screening test. Just those Indian specialists are permitted to practice medicine in India that effectively clears the FMGE/MCI exam from recognized colleges abroad. We give MCI test instructing to all students for all subjects as devised by MCI. Since it can be hard to increase viewpoint of Indian examination and be set up for 19 subjects upon return, numerous students incline towards taking their MCI coaching while they’re pursuing their MBBS in a foreign country. By taking the right choice at the perfect time can enable you to keep the energy alive and proceed onward to the following level without losing time in the middle of transition stages.
Some imperative highlights of this exam include:
- This non-competitive exam covers MBBS exam syllabus only
- The examination paper comprises of 3 areas
- The design is MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) style
- Students must acquire 50% marks to clear the examination
- The examination is directed in June and December every year
- Students can take the exam unlimited times
You can converse with our training specialists at StudyEurope.in to find out about the accessible bundles for our Indian students. We give online examination material, video lectures and lots more, helping the students get ready for the MCI screening test.
- One of the best advantages of studying MBBS in Hungary is the low tuition fees. Hungary offers medical courses in a very affordable price. World class education with cheaper cost always has been a plus point for Hungary.
- The teaching staffs at the MBBS universities in Hungary are highly qualified. They are well educated and trained.
- The instruction of medium is English for Indian students.
- Attaining admission in medical schools in Hungary is simple and does not require any admission tests.
- Upon graduation, the students will receive an internationally accepted medical degree which will be extremely beneficial for you career.
- There are many universities which provide MBBS scholarships in Hungary for Indian students
- Indian students studying medicine in Hungary are eligible to appear for the MCI screening test and other medical licensing examinations.
- Even cost of living is quite cheaper in Hungary comparing to other European countries
- It is very easy to find an accommodation in Hungary.
- All MBBS colleges in Hungary are recognized by International bodies such as the World Health Organization.
- Scope for detailed study and research is abundant in Hungary.
- Student should be a 10+2 pass out with minimum of 50% marks.
- Age limit of applying in the medical university is 17 years.
- Although there is no TOEFL and IELTS required but you have to provide the official transcript of grades to secondary English learning document.
- You need to submit the school leaving certificate, a birth certificate, and a notarized police clearance certificate.
- A valid passport and a scanned copy of all the pages of the passport.
Application Procedure and details for Studying MBBS in Hungary
We have made it simple for you by deconstructing the application procedure step-wise to enable you to accomplish your fantasy of turning into a Doctor:
- Fill the application or get it filled by us on the web.
- Submit the checked duplicates of your identification and other essential reports to the imminent Universities through the online affirmation entry.
- Collect the affirmation letter from the University (Within 10 working days) through their online confirmation entryway.
- After the affirmation of confirmation, the movement methodology will start.
- Once you get the welcome letter from the University please visit Embassy of Hungary (within one month).
Inspect, Assess and Validate each report before applying for a visa.
- A dully filled application form
- A Visa of the country
- Admission letter provided by the university
- Copy of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Financial statement of the course
- Copy of students Curriculum Vitae
- Recent passport size photographs
- A medical certificate proving the details of medical fitness
When the Letter of Acceptance issued by the European University, The foreign students should apply at the embassy of Bulgaria in their native countries for a “Student Visa” which is also known as D type VISA, applicable for 3 – 6 months. Here is Visa process you will need to follow.
- Application form
- A photocopy of the passport, valid at least 12 months from the application day.
- The original Certificate of admission to the Medical University issued by the Bulgarian “Ministry of Education, Youth and Science”
- Bank receipt for the proof of the payment of tuition fees
- Passport size photo with white background having date time and the name of studio
- Proof of address for accommodation in Bulgaria
- Bank statements of the past 6 months
- Health insurance for the student’s residence in Bulgaria
- A CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Check which can be obtained at the student’s local police station
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
ECTS is a credit framework intended to make it less demanding for students to move between various nations. Since they depend on the learning accomplishments and workload of an MBBS course, a student can exchange their ECTS credits starting with one college then onto the next so they are meant to add to a person’s degree program or preparing.
ECTS makes adapting more students eccentric. It is a focal apparatus in the Bologna Process, which means to make National frameworks better.
ECTS likewise assists with the arranging, conveyance and assessment of study projects, and makes them more straightforward.
How does it function?
ECTS credits represent the workload and characterized learning results (“what the individual knows comprehends and can do”) of a given MBBS course or program. 60 credits are what might as well be called an entire year of study or work. In a standard scholastic year, 60 credits would be normally separated into several components.
A run of the mill “first cycle” (or Bachelor’s) Degree, would comprise of 180 or 240 credits, while a common “second cycle” (or Master’s) Degree, would comprise of 90 or 120 credits, with no less than 60 credits at second cycle level. The utilization of ECTS at the “third cycle” (or PhD level) shifts. ECTS has been embraced by a large portion of the nations in the European advanced education region (EHEA) and is progressively utilized somewhere else.
Life of Students in Hungary
Once you land in Hungary, first thing you need to do is exchange the currency. Although Hungary is a member of the European Union, generally, you cannot use Euros: the official currency is called Forint (Ft). One Euro is worth about 300 Ft. Although at some areas, you can even pay with Euro, expect to obtain forints in return. Once you getting settled there, you will realize Hungary is a very student friendly place. Another best thing is that you can enjoy discounts with the student identity card. There are lots of discounts offered for students in Hungary, for example, on the public transport, at sport venues, or for cinema tickets – they will all cost almost the half of the original prize with the student card. Accommodation is another most important thing you need to plan when you go abroad.
In Hungary, Depending on MBBS university or college, you will get accommodation in student residences or dormitories , but if , the MBBS university may help you to find a place for rent so that you don’t go through a lot of difficulties while settling down there. In Hungary, students can get a discount up to 50% of the transport fees. To buy tickets for the student prize, you need to have a valid student card with yourself, otherwise, you can get fined. It’s a good thing that you will find a lot of fellow Indians there, so when it comes to celebrating festivals, you can join them any day.
The Services Offered By StudyEurope.in
- If the students have any doubts about the course or the university, we provide immediate support via phone, email, and visits.
- We help the students in choosing the right course in the right university.
- We provide support in filling up the admission form with proper documentation.
- We provide support in forwarding the form to the concerned university and keep the student in the loop with the replies that the university has provided.
- We receive the offer letter from the university on the behalf of the student making it an even easier process for the student.
- We provide assistance in applying for the educational loan for study MBBS in Hungary.
- We help in filing for the visa and provide support for getting the visa.
- We provide airport pick and drop facility in India as well as in Hungary via our representatives from the university.
- We arrange for the accommodation in the university.
- We provide assistance in the medical test required by the university on arrival of the student.
- We help in getting the student ID card, opening a bank account and settling down.
- We provide assistance in arranging rooms for female students separately.
- We provide visa renewal support as well.
- We provide assistance in arranging flights to home country for the holidays.
- We are the authorized delegates of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Hungary for students belonging to any of the upper mentioned nations for the year 2017-18.
If you are a prospective student seeking admission in top medical universities for MBBS in Hungary or other foreign countries and belong to countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia along with Turkey, Singapore, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Uganda, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe then feel free to get in touch with us to clear all your doubts. We at StudyEurope.in, focus on being your trusted ally for all your admission related queries on pursuing an MBBS degree in Abroad.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91-011 400 78 530 or Write us: email@example.com
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)