Asian Medical Institute
The Institute came into existence in early twenty-first century and is an MCI and WHO recognized medical academy. The university currently has more than 800 students from countries all over the world enrolled in their course of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan of 6 years.
- All the courses of the Institute are done in the international language to aid the foreign students in understanding the lesson plans better.
- The university understands that smaller the class better the interaction of students with their teachers, hence have divided the students into smaller groups of only twelve students.
- The Institute is recognized by MCI and also the WHO (World Health Organisation)
- The college diplomas that are issued by the university are valid in all the European countries. Hence the students would not have to pass any test to get a job.
- The university is also recognized by the Education Ministry of the country
- FAIMER (IMED) also recognizes the university
- The institute also offers their students advance preparation for Screening Test for MCI or FMGE
- The coaching for the tests are given by reputed professors from India
- College diplomas issued by the university is valid in India, USA and Europe, in short, the entire world
- An amalgamation of sort, the teaching pattern provided by the university is theoretical as well as practical that helps the students benefit and learn the most from to become a skilled doctor in future.
A Brief Chart of Pointers
|Rector||Mr. Mamytov Mitalip Mamytovich|
|Academic staff||500 ( Teachers )|
|How to Reach||Gagarin street 58, Kant city, Kyrgyz Republic|
How to reach University
The university can be reached at the following address
Gagarin Street 58, Kant city, Kyrgyz Republic
The students can locate it in Kant, Kyrgyzstan, that is, twenty km away from the capital city of Bishkek. Here is the link to the same address on the Google map-
To Be Eligible For the Admission
To secure a seat in the university a student must secure a minimum total of fifty percent in their plus two examinations. The marks must be secured in the science group subjects of biology, physical science and chemistry. The university also reserves fifty seats of their every batch for Indian students. The admission for graduate and post-graduate course of total six years is open to all students who are eligible under the selected criteria of the university baring no nationalities.
The institute faculty boasts of a group of highly skillful doctors and teachers whose teaching experience helps the students to learn better in a much fast way. The teachers guide the foreign students in English while General Russian is used in instructing the local students.
Indian professors are a regular at the university campus and keep the students them up to date on the recent development in the medical field in India. This is the blueprint of success of the university as it aids the students in clearing MCI screening test after completing their MBBS.
Students can then opt to continue their post-graduation diploma from the Institute or can also get it from any other university in the world as the diploma is acceptable in every reputed college around the world.
- Bus service facility is available from the college for transporting the students from the college hostel to the university-affiliated hospitals
- Free Wi-Fi is provided to all in the entire campus as well as in the student accommodation facility or hostel
- The college provides separate housing facility for boys and girls
- The hostel rooms provided by the university is semi-dorm in nature with maximum 3 students sharing it on a daily basis
- The hostels have high security and are guarded by security guards who toll the grounds all round the clock
- The university has more than eight hospitals that are reserved for practicals
- The university provides free laundry services for their students where their clothes washed, dried and pressed
- All the rooms of hostel and the college are heated centrally keeping the students warm
- The faculty of the university follows the European teaching techniques
- The university also holds weekly English classes for students who are weak in the English language
- Every hostel floor has a personal set of toilets and bathrooms with a regular supply of cold and hot water
- 100% money back guarantee if a student cancels his or her registration
MBBS Fees in Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan 2019-20
|NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY||TUITION FEES 1ST YEAR||TUITION FEES 2ND TO 6TH YEAR||HOSTEL FEE PER YEAR|
|Asian Medical Institute||5500 USD||5500 USD||800 USD|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Benefits of Studying in University for Indian students
More than six students are registered to study medicine in the University and out of which around fifteen percent are students of the Indian nationality. The staffs of the university understand that to live and prosper in a place that is thousands of miles away from your own home is extremely difficult. Hence take the following precautions to ensure that the students miss home as little as possible.
- The hostel canteens provide foods of traditional Indian cuisine for students to enjoy
- The Indian food is cooked by traditional Indian chefs or representatives
- Indian mess serves both vegetarian and non-veg dishes and is situated within the campus
- The Indian mess serves 3 meals a day all the while providing the students with a variety of choices for meals like dal, rice, chapati, sweets, etc
- The mess administration is also prepared to make special meal preparations as requested by students to celebrate festivals, birthdays, parties, etc.
- A separate kitchen facility is also provided for students in the hostel building itself if they wish to prepare food themselves without any help.
- Staffs are also present in the hostel to assemble soiled clothes from students, clean and dry the clothes that would be returned to the students after it is pressed. This way a lot of precious time of the students is saved which can be utilized by them for their studies.
The university is quite reputed in securing good job placement for their students. The highly recognized diploma makes the students elite corp. for medical institutions around the globe. This makes it easier for the students of the institute to secure high paying jobs in any other country around the world. The number of students who go back to their native country has no problem in securing the best placements get from renowned hospitals of their country.
The University Is Recognized By
There are a lot of Indian students shift to other first world countries like US or UK to or after completing the education without a glitch such is the security of recognition provided by a diploma from the institute. This is because the university is documented as
- The Institute is listed for medicine and faimer in the Avicenna Directory
- It received its recognition from the Health Ministry to educate professionals of health, for native as well as foreign nationals.
- Recognized by the Education Ministry as well as the Science Republic
- The students and graduates of the institute are eligible for the N.MC, M.C.I and PM&DC tests.
- The diploma issued by the institution is a qualification that is recognized by other countries for medicinal practicing purpose.
Benefits of availing education from the University:
- The diploma of the institution is recognized by hospitals and universities around the globe
- The institute is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) and also the WHO (World Health Organisation)
- About 15% of the total number of students in the university are Indian making it easier for the new Indian students to adjust in their new surroundings
- The student welfare department of the university also help students adjust to the foreign place
- Accommodation in the campus is easily available for the students of the university
- Food of their own cuisine is readily available to every student any nationality.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91- 926-662-2503 or Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)