Jalalabad Medical University
The University was formed in the end years of the twentieth century just. The institution is a public body that provides every eligible student a chance for higher studies in any department of their choice like MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, construction, electronics, agriculture, energy, etc. The institution is committed to constantly improve their work in the medical field all the while striving to teach their students to be the best among their peer.
- The University has over two hundred and fifty teachers that include more than ten professors who are practicing doctors and more than forty Ph. D holding ones.
- Several of the highly skilled doctors teaching there are serving members of national science academy who as act as academic advisors for the country.
- At present, there are over four thousand and five hundred students who are studying in the University.
- The institute aims to develop and support the future leaders of tomorrow who are duty bound in helping people across the world to improve and maintain their health.
- The professors of medical college provides quality education to their students in the medical field
- Their dedication and perseverance ensure that the future doctors of tomorrow lack nothing from expertise to degrees on medicine that would hold them back when they would go out to earn their place in the world.
The values that the institution install in their students
- hard work
A Brief Chart of Pointers
|Academic staff||250+ ( Teachers )|
|How to Reach||57 Lenin Street, Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan|
How to reach University
The university can be reached at the following address
57 Lenin Street, Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan One can reach the address by availing a 2-hour flight from the capital of Kyrgyzstan or by traveling 8 hours by road from the capital, Bishkek.
The University is a public institution which offers their students a valid higher education in the fields of
- agro-industrial complex
The Faculties That Are Present In the University Are
- Faculty of Medicine
- Technical Faculty
- Zoological-Veterinary Technical School
- Technological Faculty
- Electro-Mechanical College
- Electronic Technical College
- Business and Pedagogical Faculty
Faculties and Courses
- The Faculty consists of twenty-three departments in total
- The University offers a general M.B.B.S course in medicine as well as degree awarded in M.D.
- Graduate courses on obstetrics, nursing and dentistry.
- The medium of instruction at the Faculty is English.
- The teachers of the University are reputed national and international professors of experience.
- Individual emphasis is given in Paediatrics by the university
- Obstetrics, surgery, internal diseases, and clinical care is also taught in the classes of the university.
- The university also has a good outpatient program that trains the future doctors how to react in the field.
MBBS Fees in Jalalabad Medical University, Kyrgyzstan 2019-20
|NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY||TUITION FEES 1ST YEAR||TUITION FEES 2ND TO 6TH YEAR||HOSTEL FEE PER YEAR|
|Jalalabad Medical University||6500 USD||4000 USD||800 USD|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Admission or Enrolment in the University
The institution acknowledges enrolment application of students from various backgrounds and nationalities. The university values themselves to be anti-racist and expects every teacher and student to uphold that decorum.
Here are the documents one would require to enroll in the courses of bachelor degree for the university-
- certificate from higher secondary (Copy)
- Copy of passport
- Filled application form
- Fitness certificate of the student
The documents required by the University for enrolling a student in the courses of post-graduate degree
- graduation completing certificate (Copy)
- Bill of Medical fitness
- Copy of passport
- Filled application form
- The Hostel for foreign students is close to the University, i.e., within the walking distance. It takes a student hardly 10 minutes to walk to or from there.
- The hostel comes with a mess where food of the Indian cuisine like dal chawal, and sabji are readily available.
- The hostel arrangements of girls and boys are separate. The hostel also has strict rules in place that prohibits boys and girls from entering each other’s room at any given time.
- As a security precaution cameras are installed all over the hostel to ensure the security of the students.
Benefits of Studying in University for Indian students
With minimum marks of fifty percent in biology, physical science and chemistry any Indian students attain the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. But the question remains as to why they should abandon their home and migrate to international borders? With the need of good doctors rising everyday studying in the foreign local would prepare the future generations to leave their home and settle anywhere in the world.
With many Indian students present and enrolling in the university, the future students would not feel homesick and would adjust to their surroundings easily. The Indian foods cooked by traditional Indian representatives are also available ensuring that the students also retain a piece of their home as well. The Indian mess also caters vegetarian and non- vegetarian dishes thus taking care of the needs of all.
The institution is reputed for not only producing highly qualified doctors but also in securing excellent placements for their students. The degrees provided to the students are recognized by medical association all around the world making it easier for the students to secure good jobs in any country worldwide. Even the students who go back to their own country have no problem in securing good placements from hospitals in their own city.
Benefits of availing education from the University:
- The degree of the college is accepted by the leading hospitals as well as universities around the globe
- About a hefty percent of the total number of students in the university are Indian making it easier for the new Indian students to adjust in their new surroundings
- The staff of the university also help students adjust to the foreign place
- Accommodation in the campus is easily available for the students of the university
- Food of their own cuisine is readily available to every student any nationality.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91- 926-662-2503 or Write us: email@example.com
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)