Study MBBS in Lithuania
Lithuania, a member nation of the European Union and Schengen group in Europe, is surrounded by 25 nations. Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania, is the largest city in the country. Studying MBBS in Lithuania puts you at the heart of Europe, where age-old traditions meet new age charm. Vilnius has been termed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO due to the presence of highly magnificent and old structures which draws the attention of the people from around the world to come here and witness the historical glory of the place. Lithuanians among top bilingual nations in Europe and almost every person speaks Lithuanian, English and Russian. The population of Vilnius is approx 5.35 lakhs of people.
Lithuania has set a high standard in providing quality education to students. Lithuania universities of medicine for MBBS in Lithuania are among the best destinations in Europe. Medical colleges in Lithuania are premium colleges that provide world-class medical education. It is the best choice for Indian students who hope to attain in a career in medicine. The teaching staffs in the medical universities of Lithuania are world renowned. You will be taught medicine by these globally acclaimed professors in Lithuania. The low cost of living and education make Lithuania very attractive for Indian students to study
MBBS in Lithuania. For the Indian students, we are here to guide you through the admission procedure for MBBS in Lithuania. We will help you find the best MBBS University in Lithuania where you can study your MBBS program. Apart from their high-quality medical education, the fee in MBBS universities in Lithuania is very low compared to MBBS courses in countries like UK, USA or India. Our experts will guide you through the various MBBS universities in Lithuania and help you choose the best one!
Why MBBS in Lithuania
Firstly, the Rapid Growth in Lithuania is something to be considered. Lithuania is advancing in all sectors at breaking speed and is not showing any sign of slowing down. The nation provides the best facilities for study in the health care industry from education to transport. Being part of such tremendous growth is better for your individual growth and satisfy your living standard.
Secondly, if you wish to study in Lithuania, there are No Entrance Exams require for MBBS in Lithuania.
Several countries, like India, possess very worrying and hard entrance tests which you need to qualify earlier than you can truly attend scientific college. Such entrance exams have many times smashed dreams of many MBBS aspirants. In Lithuania, such a pressurising test does not exist and you are eligible to sign up for any college of your choice. This could be one of the primary reasons which you need for your MBBS in Lithuania.
Thirdly, we will talk about their forefront in the field of modern medicine. The Medical Universities in Lithuania have ranked among the top 500 universities for medicine in the world. They are on par with the western higher education in medicine. If you wish to study MBBS abroad, one of the best choices would be to do your MBBS in Lithuania. The main reason is that the Medical universities in Lithuania take every individual need into consideration and develop their own teaching methods. Such a system is proven to be effective and has produced some of the best doctors in the world. Since Lithuania has the world’s largest population, the medical sector has swiftly advancing to earn the title of ‘the best medical market’ in the world.
Fourthly, it’s Cost Effective. Studying MBBS in Lithuania is inexpensive compared to MBBS course in other countries. The MBBS tuition is priced very reasonably and the living cost is very cheap as well. Students studying MBBS in Lithuania have nothing to worry about when it comes to financial matters.
For the fifth point, we want to talk and make you aware of the benefits of a Globally recognized medical degree in Lithuania. At the completion of the MBBS course in Lithuania, the students graduate with a globally recognized medical degree that will open any doors. All the medical schools in Lithuania are listed in the World Health Organization’s ‘Directory of World Medical Schools’ which will enable the students who have graduated to attend any national medical screening examinations.
Finally, let us tell you about its Quality Hospitals for internships. All the hospitals affiliated to the MBBS colleges in Lithuania where the students undertake internships are of the highest quality. They use the most advanced medical equipment and innovative medical practices. These hospitals have the capability of housing a large number of patients and students along with providing exquisite health care.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Lithuania
- The tuition fee in the MBBS colleges of Lithuania is very affordable.
- Getting MBBS admission in Lithuaniais a simple process and does not require any entrance test.
- The medicine course in Lithuania concentrates on more practical study rather than theory.
- The hospitals affiliated to the medical universities in Lithuania offer paid internships to students.
- The quality of MBBS in Lithuania is superior to other nations.
- Upon graduating from medical colleges in Lithuania, the students receive a globally acclaimed degree.
- There is a vast scope of research while studying MBBS in Lithuania in Lithuania.
- Many medical schools in Lithuania offer scholarships for MBBS in Lithuania, which is a huge benefit for International Students
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Lithuania are very basic and simple, if you are looking for admission to the universities. This includes:
- Indian students who are looking to study MBBS in Lithuania should have the combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in their high school courses.
- Aspirants need to have a minimum score of 6 in IELTS. In TOFEL paper-based score, they need to have a minimum score of 550. A score of 80 in the TOEFL internet-based test is sufficient.
- You need to submit the school leaving certificate, a birth certificate, and a notarized police clearance certificate.
- A valid passport and a scanned copy of all the pages of the passport.
The Admission procedure for MBBS in Lithuania is simple and easy one. It would be ideal if you observe underneath to find out about the procedure. However, Indian students planning to study in Lithuania are advised to start application procedure as early as possible due to the fact that document recognition and subject equivalence identification procedures may take up to one month and sometimes longer. Our experts will guide you through the entire process without any nuisance.
- Firstly, you need to fill the application with all the right points of interest.
- Then you will receive the offer letter.
- Then you need to pay the enrolment expense.
- After the instalment of the MBBS expenses, apply for the Visa.
- Get the Visa.
- After finishing all the required procedure, fly to Lithuania for MBBS in Lithuania.
To apply for a medical course in Lithuania, few necessary documents need to be submitted. Regardless of which Lithuanian higher education institution you select, you will probably need all or some of the following documents:
- A completed application form (each institution has its’ own application form)
- Certificate of Education (Secondary/ Undergraduate degree or other education acquired) including grades* and recognized by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education
- Curriculum vitae (Europass) and a letter of motivation
- A copy of your passport, certified by a Commissioner of Oaths
- Photographs (3 x 4 cm)
- A receipt proving that the application and tuition fees have been paid
- Bank statements proving that you are able to pay for the studies and your living expenses while studying in Lithuania
A person who a student is arriving in the Republic of Lithuania to the successive full-time studies a higher education establishment operating in the Republic of Lithuania should apply for a multiple entry national visa D, which could be applied for only at Embassy of Lithuania.
- Completed and signed the application form
- Passport photo with white background.
- A legal travel document including passport.
- Health insurance.
- A air ticket reservation.
- Mediation letter from the MBBS universities in Lithuania.
- Registration documents from the MBBS universities in Lithuania.
- Bank account statements for minimum 3 months).
- Consular fee will be additional.
Duration of Medical Schools in Lithuania
- General Medicine: 4-(graduate) & 6-year program
- Veterinary Medicine: 6-year program
- Dentistry: 5 to 6-year program
- Pharmacy: 5 to 6-year program
- Nursing: 3 to 4-year program
- Physiotherapy: 3 to 4-year program
- Medical specialisation: 3 to 6-year program
Tuition Fees for Medical studies Lithuania
- Approx. 8,500 EURO every year, 6-year course of medicine;
- 9,600 to 12,960 EURO every year, 5-year course of dentistry study;
- 6,000 EURO every year, 5.5-year course of veterinary medicine;
- Approx. 5,500 EUR every year, 4-year course of nursing study;
- 1,706 EUR every year, 3-year course of Orthopedic study;
- 3,000 EURO every year, 3-year program, Ontological Care study;
- Proficiency You Gain From Doing MBBS in Lithuania
Graduates in medicine will have the proficiency in –
- Carry out a session with affected persons;
- Determine scientific shows, investigations, diagnoses, or negotiate the control plan;
- Offer intensive care to medical emergencies;
- Drugs prescription;
- Follow moral and legal ideas in scientific exercise;
- Determine social and psychological components of affected person’s infection;
- Practice the standards, competencies and information of proof-based remedy;
- Practice, clinical standards, strategies and information of scientific practice and studies;
- Sell fitness, interact with the populace, health issues and work efficiently in the health care system
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
ECTS is a credit framework intended to make it less demanding for students to move between various nations. Since they depend on the learning accomplishments and workload of an MBBS course, a student can exchange their ECTS credits starting with one college, then on to the next so they are meant to add to a person’s degree program or preparing.
ECTS makes adapting more students, eccentric. It is a focal apparatus in the Bologna Process, which means to make National frameworks better.
ECTS likewise assist with the arranging, conveyance and assessment of study projects, and makes them more straightforward.
How does it function?
ECTS points or credits signifies the workload and characterized learning results (“what an individual knows and can do”) of a given MBBS course or program. 60 points or credits are what might as well be called an entire year of work or study. In a standard scholastic year, 60 points or credits would be normally separated into several components.
A run of the mill “first cycle” (or Bachelor’s) Degree, would comprise of 180 or 240 credits, while a common “second cycle” (or Master’s) Degree, would comprise of 90 or 120 credits, with no less than 60 credits at second cycle level. The utilization of ECTS at the “third cycle” (or PhD level) shifts. ECTS have been embraced by a large portion of the nations in the European advanced education, region (EHEA) and is progressively utilized somewhere else.
Life in Lithuania
Lithuanians are friendly and educated and you will enjoy your stay in Lithuania. Moreover, as Lithuania is a member of the EU, a degree from Lithuania is equivalent to that from any other European country. Around 30% of Lithuanians are proficient in English, which is especially common in the younger population. You may wish to try and learn the basics of the Lithuanian language to help you to communicate with locals during your stay, and some universities offer courses to help international students integrate with the language and culture of Lithuania. An interesting fact about the language is that as far back as the beginning of the 19thcentury people noticed that Lithuanian was very similar to Sanskrit. Linguists around the world are still fascinated that the Lithuanian language has retained features of this ancient language and it hasn’t really simplified much.
Lithuania has many places for tourists so you will have plenty to occupy your free time. A degree from Lithuania will help you gain a job all over the world. Lithuania is one of the best places to pursue higher education.
Several universal airports in Palanga, Kaunas and Vilnius, . They provide an extensive range of flights to various destinations. Buses are also available that usually travel to the airports, making it handy for the college students worldwide.
The Services Offered By StudyEurope.in
- If the students have any doubts about the course or the university, we provide immediate support via phone, email, and visits.
- We help the students in choosing the right course in the right university.
- We provide support in filling up the admission form with proper documentation.
- We provide support in forwarding the form to the concerned university and keep the student in the loop with the replies that the university has provided.
- We receive the offer letter from the university on the behalf of the student making it an even easier process for the student.
- We provide assistance in applying for the educational loan.
- We help in filing for the visa and provide support for getting the visa.
- We provide airport pick and drop facility in India as well as in Lithuania via our representatives from the university.
- We arrange for the accommodation in the university.
- We provide assistance in the medical test required by the university on arrival of the student.
- We help in getting the student ID card, opening a bank account and settling down.
- We provide assistance in arranging rooms for female students separately.
- We provide visa renewal support as well.
- We provide assistance in arranging flights to home country for the holidays.
- We are the authorized delegates of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Lithuania for students belonging to any of the upper mentioned nations for the year 2017-18.
If you are a prospective student seeking admission in top medical universities for MBBS in Lithuania or other foreign countries and belong to countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia along with Turkey, Singapore, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Uganda, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe then feel free to get in touch with us to clear all your doubts. We at StudyEurope.in, focus on being your trusted ally for all your admission related queries on pursuing an MBBS degree in Abroad.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91-011 400 78 530 or Write us: email@example.com
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)