Bashkir State University
A classic university providing higher approach to medical education and the largest hub of post-graduation study where in the highly qualified professionals share their knowledge enthusiastically.
Bashkir state university was founded in the year 1909 and being the public university the present rector of the university Nikoley Morozkin is executing the medical strategies very effectively so as to become the leader of the medical hub in Russia. The university for being 100 years in excellence has proved its medical education to be the best. The university also have the young/new faculties who are adaptive to latest trends. The university has 56 scientific majors post-graduate programs, 8 major doctoral programs.
The university is not only provided/awarded to bright or professional students but also counsel to live the active and purposeful career opportunities.
Why MBBS in Russia?
To study further professional degree especially MBBS, Russia is the largest and widest platform to best suited for career. Russia is a hub of oldest medical schools across the globe which are enriched in medical aids with all research facilities required to establish career in medicine.
Russia has always been a study destination for international students due to highly subsidised fee structure and high-quality education. There are almost 60 medical university in Russia in which many of them are in control of Russian federation to allow students to access the best utilization of medical resources and are in a tough competition to become worldwide popular in terms of quality education.
In the past years, there is sin ominously increase in the number of international students who come Russia for MBBS.
Why Russia for overseas students?
- Direct admission without any entrance examination.
- Scholarships are available if performed the whole criteria for it.
- All universities are recognised by WHO and MCI.
- Russian federation has allowed the subsidy in fee structure for overseas students.
- Fully medical insurance is provided to students so that they can avail medical aid when required.
- Medium of teaching is “English” which is favourable for all students.
- Students can also get training of Russian language for the purpose of getting compatible with patients.
- European standard of living.
- Excellent results in MCI passing percentage.
Facilities offered at Bashkir state university- Bashkir state university is provided thousands of amenities within and outside the campus.
- Wi fi facility throughout the campus.
- Accommodations for both men and women.
- Library which includes- 7 electronic information access –halls, reading halls
- lending libraries;
- Service Department
- Methodological Department;
- Department of Document Integration;
- Department of Scientific and Technical Processing of Documents;
- Reference Department;
- Book Storage Department consists of hand written books;
- Interlibrary loan;
- Automation Department.
- Sports academy for students.
- Research laboratories with excessive amount of research resources available.
- Press centre including photocopying section, manual printing sections.
- Electronic classroom with digital projector system.
- 25 reequipped computer labs.
- University provides post-graduation preparatory course of duration 8 months.
Major features of the university-
Type of university- public
Rector- Nikolay morozkin
Staff members- 2000
Student size- 36000
Motto- first among equals
Location- ufa, Bashkortostan, RUSSIA.
Higher Education system at BSU-
The university has divides its education in two main streams i.e. B.A and specialist programs. B.A program which is of 4 years is the basic undergraduate program which is later awarded by first diploma degree and M.A program which is the specialised one with a duration of 2 years awards the master’s degree.
Faculty and institutes
- Institute of Law
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Physics
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Geography
- Faculty of History
- Faculty of Chemistry and Technology
- Faculty of Mathematics and Information Technologies
- Faculty of Philology
- Bashkir Academy of Comprehensive Business Safety and Security
- Faculty of Philosophy and Sociology
- Faculty of Psychology
- Faculty of Romance and Germanic Philology
- Faculty of public professions
Fee Structure of Bashkir State University
|1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year||6th year|
|Tuition fee||5500 USD||2800 USD||2800 USD||2800 USD||2800 USD||2800 USD|
Living Cost – 1000 USD Per Year
The university has completed its 100-year celebration in 2009 and is the oldest among all has more than 500 overseas students and is a collaborative partner of more than 60- countries across world with more than 30 clinics, scientific centres of U.K, Germany, USA, China. The university also takes part in the international conferences and events held at UFA. University also offers international conferences in Germany, China, USA, Kazakhstan etc.
Some of the foreign link-ups of the university are-
- Medical School Mannheim of Heidelberg University
- Harbin Medical University
- Sichuan University
- Anhui Medical University
- Medical School Carl Gustav Carus of Technical
- Nanchang University
- Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University named after B.N. Yeltsin.
- K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Marat Ospanov State Medical University West Kazakhstan
- Karaganda State Medical University
- A.N. Syzganov National Scientific Centre of Surgery
- Pavlodar State Pedagogical Institute
- Ahmet Yasewi International Turkish-Kazakh University
- South Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
- Kazakh-Russian Medical University
- University of Washington (Department of Rehabilitation Medicine and Department of Neurology)
- Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California
- Belarusian State Medical University
- Vitebsk State Order of Peoples’ Friendship Medical University
- Gomel State Medical University
- Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
- Ajic Institute of Postgraduate Education of Medical Specialists
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Cardiovascular Preventive Centre “Vida”
- Ministry of Healthcare of Republic of Abkhazia
- Abkhazian State University
- University of Oslo
- McGill University
Students life at BSU
- Students are allowed to feel free to do anything related to study materials or can avail any facility provided by the university and so as to participate in any events or conference held at university.
- Students are provided with enough sports facilities to participate and would also get the opportunity to hit the international sports platform.
- Hostel students are bound to build networks with people with different countries, culture and religion as they are allowed to live together.
- Students have the preference to choose their medium of study either Russian or English.
- At leisure time students can avail common room facilities like televisions, sports club etc.
- Students are allowed to access the student council wherein they can discuss on specific activities mutually or can report any problem-solving matters.
Medical faculties and fee structure
|Course||Duration||fee||1 yr.||2nd yr.||3rd yr.||4th yr.||5th yr.||6th yr.|
|Faculty of general medicine||6 years||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,7000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR|
|Faculty of paediatrics||6 years||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR|
|Faculty of dentistry||5 years||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR|
|Faculty of pharmacy||5 years||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR|
|Faculty of preventive medicine||6 years||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR|
|Faculty of biology||4 years||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR||2,70000 INR|
The clinic of the university is equipped of modern facilities like-MRI and CT, digital angiography system with electrophysiology lab, intracardiac geographical system, single photon emission computed tomography, maternity clinic and neonatal department of intensive care.
Surgeons of the hospital are highly skilled in performing major operations and there is an emergency ward where 24*7 availability of senior doctors with required nurses.
Hospital is also having the proper and regular visits of other specialists of Russia to check the treatment level and perform practice.
Highly targeted conditions reported in the university hospital
- Depression- 51.9%
Maxim Tchoudov – Russian biathlete.
Mustai Karim – Bashkir Soviet poet, writer and playwright
Alexander Kazhdan – Soviet-American Byzantinist.
Hasanov Mars Magnavievich – Dr. Sc., Professor, Scientific Director of JSC “Rosneft”.
Ramazanov Gilemdar Zigandarovich – Bashkir Soviet poet, literary critic and translator.
Iskandarova Hanif Sirazhevna (born 20 March 1928) – high school teacher Arkaulovskoy (Salavatsky District, BASSR), Hero of Socialist Labor. Deputy of the Supreme Soviet of the eighth, ninth Legislature (1970-1979). National Teacher of the USSR (1982). Honored teacher schools of the RSFSR (1967).
Mukhamet Kharrasov – Rector of the Bashkir State University (2000-2010). The deputy of the State Assembly of Bashkortostan.
Hadiya Davletshina – Bashkir poet.
Rinad Yulmukhametov – Russian mathematician.
Khairulla Murtazin – Russian mathematician.
Gazetdinova, Ilsiyar Ibragimovna – People’s Artist of the Republic of Bashkortostan, People’s Artist of the Republic of Tatarstan, Honored Artist of the Russia.
How to reach university-
The university is located in ufa,32 Zaki validie str. Bashkortostan.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91-011 400 78 530 or Write us: email@example.com
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)