Crimea Federal University
The university that was named in the honour of Mikhail Frunze “a Bolshevik leader” is a world famous public entity which serves medical apprentice to students all over the world. Started from the early 90s the university has collected many prestigious awards in its bucket through its well-established medical work culture and professional ethics.
The university was established in the year 1931 with the non-profit motive and providing medical education to students coming from different countries across and to serve with best possible medical aids and allowance to the citizens of Russia. MBBS in Russia is the way to grab best opportunity to serve medicine and Crimea federal university has added feathers to it.
It helps those who are seeking medicine as their career option and provide with best available medical services and quality education.
Crimea federal university is one of the leading universities in Russian federation since its establishment. It is the highest serving medical university in Russia and is known for its professionalism and people-oriented approach.
The university was started as the faculty of Tavrida university and after couple of years its has grabbed its own presence as Crimea state medical university by the year 1930. The first batch size that had graduated from the university was 520 doctors.
During late 90s the university has started maintaining its reputation and stand under top 10 position of medical universities in Russia.
In 1995 the university named as Sergey Ivanovich georgievsky who was the rector of the university during 1950-1970 and later the university was granted an accreditation of higher medical school and become the prestigious medical college in the USSR.
Accreditations and recognitions
- Awarded with the order of red banner of labour.
- Stands on 69th position confined by UNESCO.
- MCI approved.
- WHO recognised.
- Federal state autonomous institution.
Why Crimea state medical university?
The university has been the centre of medical education by offering specialised consultation in medicine and pharmacy throughout the years. University has enhanced or is enhancing its quality of education and teaching methods by developing its internal potential and taking proper care of external threats that comes their way and is dealing effectively with them. The university is open for wide range of courses other than general medicine like- pharmacy, higher nursing, prosthetic dentistry, paediatrics and various types of preparatory courses depending upon the level of exams.
Moreover, the programs that are included in the curriculum are post-graduation courses and doctoral programs as well. CMSU is providing favourable environment to students at all level by executing the approaches well. Not only this the university provides many opportunities and facilities to students which clears the way to opt the university in future perspective.
- 50 speciality courses are available for post- graduate study or doctoral programs.
- More than 10 thesis and research papers are done by the doctoral study.
- 15 main educational buildings with suitable arena of sports club and extra-curricular activities, 5 buildings for hostel, cafes, swimming pool, sports centre.
- Enriched with library consists of more than 6 lakhs books and has its own research publishing centre.
- Embedded with skilled faculties who cultivates best use of their knowledge to frame the output. The university has 1500 senior doctors who teaches the scientific medicine and remaining 50 professors who are university academicians.
- Low tuition fee of medicinal courses with high quality education.
- The entire course is in English medium and students can also put their preference to choose between Russian and English.
Tuition fee of medical courses + Accommodation
|Course||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Bachelor of medicine and surgery||4150 $ US||4150$ US||4150$ US||4150$ US||4150$ US||4150$ US|
|Bachelor of dentistry||5150$ US||5150$ US||5150$ US||5150$ US||5150$ US||5150$ US|
The course duration of bachelor of dentistry is 5 years and one year of apprenticeship program is provided.
Faculties and institutes-
The university offers wide range of courses starting from
- Anaesthesiology and intensive care- the program is approved by the ministry of health of Russia and the scientific council. The program is run on theoretical and practical aspects as well which includes basic human physiology, pharmacology, principles of anaesthesia and intensive care, monitoring of anaesthesia equipment, toxicology, blood transfusion, methods in anaesthesia, plastic jaw surgery, endoscopic and laparoscopic anaesthesia, urgent anaesthesiology etc.
- Dermatology- the department deals with the general medical science with appropriate fusion of theoretical and practical knowledge by providing training on clinical & cosmetic dermatology.
- Gastroenterology- The study majorly focusses on the gastric issues of human body by studying anatomy, physiology, diseases of small intestine, diseases of stomach and duodenum, laboratory diagnosis, ultra-sound diagnosis, working in clinical and biochemical laboratory etc.
- Cardiology- the study involves basic principles of general medicine of hypertensive diseases, ischemic heart diseases, artificial breathing, indirect massage of heart, electrocardiostimulation etc.
- Internal medicine- the program involved the theoretical and practical aspects
1. Theoretical aspect-
- Medical statistic.
- Medical biochemistry.
- Medical genetics.
- Clinical diagnostics and urgent states.
- Clinical pharmacology.
- Marketing and management in medicine
- Mesenteric vascular diseases.
- Image Diseases of endocrine system.
- Radiological diagnostics.
- Diseases of respiratory organs.
- Diseases of gastrointestinal pathology.
- Diseases of nervous system
- Diseases of cardio-vascular system
- Infectious diseases.
- Image Diseases of urinary system.
- Diseases of blood system.
- Rheumatological and bone diseases.
- Allergology and immunology.
- Renal diseases.
- Biliary and liver diseases.
2. Practical aspect
- X-ray diagnostics.
- Electrocardiographic investigation.
- Ultrasound investigation.
- Therapeutically and diagnostically punctures, Novocain blockades.
- Endoscopic investigations.
- Laboratory diagnostics.
- Reanimate measures in emergency states.
- Laser therapy.
- Fibro gastroscopy.
- PH-metre of stomach
- Source- university website.
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Pulmonary medicine
International students- the international program helps the students who come across the globe by maintaining the network of committee in academic department for student services. The committee is taking care of the issues related to overseas applications, documentations, accommodations, fee, or any other information which is related to the university.
In the year 2009 the total strength of overseas students successfully hit the mark of 2000 and it goes on increasing year by year.
Fee Structure of Crimea Federal University
|1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year||6th year|
|Tuition fee||5500 USD||2800 USD||2800 USD||2800 USD||2800 USD||2800 USD|
Living Cost – 1000 USD Per Year
Education system of university
Crimea state medical university follows the European credit transfer system and the medium of education is totally English. internal and external assessment of marks are done on European credit basis, it also helps students to get facilitation of studies in Europe.
In an academic year it includes 1500 hours of classroom learning which is equivalent to 60-ECTS. The system has divided the course assessment into 2 groups one is for pass students and another is for failure, marks are allotted on the basis of credits gained.
Babanin A.A- A Member of corresponding National Academy of Medical Sciences, Ukraine, (D.M.), Professor, was awarded by the President of Ukraine “For his Achievements in the III degree”. He is one of the originators of the scientific school with clinical and practical methodology. He was one of the first persons to recommend the main approaches and methods of the visceral pathology estimation on alcoholic and narcotic intoxication by the use of new complex diseased methods.
Bliskunov A.I.- Professor, a renowned orthopaedic surgeon, was first in the world to launch an implanted regulated structure which allows to elongate large bones. He discovers a new way in respect of limb length. He was awarded with Golden medal of the Intellectual property of the United Nations, the Distinction of President of the country.
Efetov, K.A. – Doctor, . He was awarded for his scientific achievements in medicine and biology, he has also achieved four gold medals in UK and USA. In the respect of K.A. Efetov, scientists of Ukraine, Austria, France and Russia and later on has named four subgenus biological species of living beings. His scientific interests were in the field of molecular immunology, biosystematics, evolutionary biology; he has described 11 new genera and 7 subgenera of living beings, described and discovered 28 new biological species.
Zagoroulko A.K., – Professor, founder of “Surfactant system of human lungs & introduce the native surfactant preparations turned into practical medicine of Ukraine”, was awarded by silver medal and Diploma of International Biographic Centre of Cambridge, as a renowned scientist of the 21st century.
Kubyshkin V. F., –(M. D.) Professor, Laureate of International rating “Gold Fortune”, was awarded by Strazhesko medal for successful achievements in elongation & elaboration of diagnostic methods and criteria.
How to reach university
The university is located in Simferopol.
Address- Lenina Blvd, 5/7, Simferopol’, Krym, 95000.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91-011 400 78 530 or Write us: email@example.com
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)