Northern State Medical University
The North State Medical University was established in 1936. It is located in the beautiful landscapes of Arkhangelsk. The university is recognized by major international organizations namely, Medical Council of India, ECFMG (USA) and WHO (World Health Organization). NSMU is a member of AMSE (Association of Medical Schools of Europe). When a student completes his MBBS in Russia from NSMU, he is eligible for applying in PLAB (UK) Exams, USMLE (USA) or MCI.
At present, there are 55 different departments in the university out of which 27 of them are clinical departments. At any given time around 5500 are gaining their degrees in different fields from the university. The departments have well-equipped labs, classrooms, and research centers.
The university believes in overall development of the students. This is the reason the university organizes a number of annual events in under extracurricular activities. There are many students’ organizations and societies in the university which students can join and be a part of social groups and events. Depending on the season, the students can join different sports teams like ice hockey, skiing, and bicycle groups. Indoor sports options include volleyball, martial arts, and many others.
The university has three hostels which accommodate both Russian and International students. The apartments in the hostels are available for 3-5 students per apartment. Every hostel has kitchens where students can prepare their meals. Else, there are cafeterias on walking distance. The food from around the world is available in these cafeterias includes Indian, Chinese, Malaysian etc.
- The university has accommodation for both International and Indian students.
- The university believes in overall benefits of the students and organizes annual events.
- The university is under 24-hour surveillance.
- The university offers a long list of courses in different departments.
- The education at the university is affordable.
- The living expenses in this area are much less in comparison to other universities.
- The university invites experts from all around the world for lectures and seminars.
Facts and Figures of Northern State Medical University
|Affiliation||Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation|
|How to Reach||163000, Arkhangelsk Ave Troitsky, 51|
How to Reach
The university is located at 163000, Arkhangelsk Ave Troitsky, 51. It is well connected to different modes of transport. The city nearby has all the cultural benefits that a student should have access to so that he or she can understand the local culture and social life.
Highlights of the University
- The university has well-equipped labs and research centers.
- The university offers scholarships for international students.
- It is recognized by WHO and UNESCO.
- The students can pursue MBBS in Russia in the English language in this university.
- It is recognized by the majority of the nations which makes it easier for the students to find suitable jobs after graduations.
- The course fees and living expenses are affordable.
- The students can find their own cuisines in the cafeteria.
Faculties and Chairs
- Faculty of Medicine
- Paediatric Faculty
- Dental Faculty
- International Faculty of General Practitioner
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Biochemistry Faculty of Clinical Psychology, Social Work and Adaptive Physical Education Faculty of Economics and Management Public Faculty of Mental Health Center for Further Professional Education Faculty of Nursing Education
- Faculty of professional training of the highest qualification (residency)
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Department of Anatomy and Operative Surgery
- Department of Anaesthesiology and Reanimatology
- Department of Hygiene and Medical Ecology
- Department of Histology, Cytology, and Embryology
- Department of Hospital Therapy and Endocrinology
- Department of Hospital Surgery
- Chair of Humanities
- Department of Paediatric Surgery
- Department of Foreign Languages and Russian as a Foreign Language
- Department of Infectious Diseases
- Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy
- Department of skin, venereal diseases, and phthisiopulmonology
- Department of Radiation Diagnostics, Radiation Therapy and Clinical Oncology
- Department of Medical Biology and Genetics
- Department of Medical and Biological Physics
- Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Microbiology and Laboratory Diagnostics
- Department of Mobilization Preparation of Public Health and Accident Medicine
- Chair of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Department of Neonatology and Perinatology
- Chair of Normal Physiology
- Department of General and Bioorganic Chemistry
- Department of General Surgery
- Department of Public Health, Health, and Social Work
- Department of Orthopedic Dentistry
- Chair of Otorhinolaryngology
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Pathological Anatomy
- Department of Pathological Physiology
- Department of Pedagogy and Psychology
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Pediatrics №2
- Department of Polyclinic Therapy and Nursing
- Department of propaedeutics of internal diseases
- Department of propaedeutics of childhood diseases and polyclinic pediatrics
- Department of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology
- Department of Family Medicine and Internal Diseases
- Department of Children’s Dentistry
- Department of Pathological Anatomy, Forensic Medicine and Law
- Department of Therapeutic Dentistry
- Department of Traumatology, Orthopedics and Military Surgery
- Department of Faculty Therapy
- Department of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Physical Culture and Medical Rehabilitation
- Department of Phthisiopulmonology
- Department of Economics and Management
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Maxillofacial Surgery and Surgical Dentistry
Hostel: The University has hostel facility in which the rooms are offered to a group of 3-5 students depending on the size of the apartment. The university also offers support in finding accommodation nearby university.
Labs and research centers: The labs and research centers at the university are well equipped with the modern technology. The professors and technicians provide support to the students to understand the mechanism of the machinery at the labs or research centers.
Societies and organizations: To ensure overall development of the students, the university has allowed a number of student societies and organizations to work within the universities. These societies help the students to work on the extracurricular skills and improve social bonding with the fellow students. The annual events based on these societies also help the students in reducing stress related to coursework.
Seminars and lectures: Every year, the university invite scholars, scientists and professors from all across the globe to share their experiences with the students. The students not only come across the latest developments in their respective fields but also understand the challenges that they may come across in future.
Why is Northern State Medical University recommended for Indian Students?
The Northern State Medical University is recognized by the Indian government and the students who have gained their
after doing MBBS in Russia from this university do not find any problem in acquiring a high paying job. The Indian students who want to pursue their higher education under the guidance of well-known professors can fulfill their dream in this university. The university also offers scholarships for international students.
As the university is quite famous among the Indian students, a large number of Indians are already getting their education and a new student won’t find it difficult to adjust to the new environment. The management and the students’ department is also very helpful towards international students.
MBBS Fee of Northern State Medical University, Russia
|1st year fee||2nd -6th per year||Total fee for 6 years|
Hostel & Food Expenses per year = 1700 USD (Rs. 1,19,000 )
Mess is compulsory
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees for Studying MBBS in Russia is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Benefits of availing education from the University:
- The university has affordable fees structure and its worldwide recognition makes it easy for the international students to acquire an educational loan.
- The university provides accommodation to both Russian and International students.
- The university has a special student’s department for the international students which provide help in finding accommodation and in adjusting to the new environment.
- The university concentrates on the overall development of the students and organizes a number of annual events which help the students in understand the culture of the area.
- The social societies of the university allow the students to indulge in extracurricular activities.
- The university’s well-equipped labs and research centers have all the modern technology that is required as per the international standards of modern education in the field of medicine.
- The university also provides in-field training to the student’s so that they know the challenges that come across in the professional life.
- The annual seminars and lectures by experts from across the globe help the students to explore the latest development in their respective areas of medicine.
- The university has a well-equipped library which is open 7 days a week.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91- 926-662-2503 or Write us: email@example.com
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)