Novosibirsk State University
The university was established back in 1959 namely, Sergei Khristianovich, Mikhail Lavrentyev and Sergei Sobolev who worked together in Academy of Sciences of the USSR. The main aim of the institute was to bring an international level of research over the Urals from Moscow to the different parts of Siberia. Siberia is known to have great wealth in terms of natural resources but at that time it lacked research facilities of International level which can help to promote economic growth and development in the Area.
Novosibirsk State University is currently ranked third in the list of top Russian Universities and hold the ranking between the band of 800-1000 at international level. Because of its high-end research facilities and state-of-the-art education system, a lot of international students opt this university for doing MBBS in Russia along with many other courses.
- It is one of the highly acclaimed scientific institutes with more than 80% faulty members from the science community.
- The whole campus is designed to avoid any need for vehicles. You can find everything within walking distance.
- It is among the top 10 institutes in Russia.
- Top class labs with the latest equipment.
- Low cost of education and living.
- Located away from the distractions of the metro city but still accessible easily via the city.
- A lot of options to spend time in nature during free hours around the university.
Facts and Figures of Novosibirsk State University
|Affiliation||Specialized Educational Scientific Center|
|How to Reach||Novosibirsk, 630090, Russian Federation|
How to reach Novosibirsk State University
The university is located at Novosibirsk, 630090, Russian Federation. It is well connected with road and other means of transport. The nearest major city is only 30 km away which make it away from the distractions of the city but close enough to reach the city limits easily.
Highlights of the University
- It is ranked 3rd among the top Russian universities.
- All the labs and departments of the university are equipped with modern equipment.
- More than 80% of the university faculty hail from a scientific background.
- University has nearly 100% job placement.
- The university is recognized by major international organizations like World Health Organization and UNESCO.
- It is recognized by major banks all across the globe which makes it easier for the students to acquire an educational loan.
- The University has a special department for International students so that they can find a place to stay and stay healthy in a new environment.
1. Institute for the Humanities
Bachelor’s degree programs
- African & Oriental Studies
- Fundamental & Applied Linguistics
- Linguistics (Foreign languages)
Master’s degree programs
International double degree master’s programs
- Linguistics with Université Paris-Ouest-Nanterre
- Archaeology of North and Central Asia with Gumilyov Eurasian National University
- Ethnography, Ethnology, Social and Cultural Anthropology with Gumilyov Eurasian National University
- Art history: primitive, traditional and ethnic art with Gumilyov Eurasian National University
- Field trip in Archaeology
- Russian language courses
Russian language summer school
- Summer school: Siberian people and places in visual dimensions
2. Institute for the Medicine and Psychology Undergraduate programs
- Preparatory courses (Medicine) – 1 year (In English)
- General Medicine – 6 years
- General Medicine – 6 years (In English)
- Psychology – 4 years
Residency training programs
- Dermatovenerology (in English)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Plastic surgery
- Clinical biochemistry
- Clinical Psychology
- Comparative Psychology
- Fundamental Medicine
- Internal medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Personality Psychology
- Laboratory of Human Behavior under Uncertainty
- Laboratory of Molecular Epidemiology and Bioinformatics
- Laboratory of New Drugs
- The Center for Behavior Analysis
3. Institute for the Philosophy and Law
4. Department of Physics
5. Department of Natural Sciences
6. Department of Economics
7. Department of Mechanics and Mathematics
8. Department of Information Technologies
9. Department of Geology and Geophysics
The university also provides a wide range of courses that can be completed online from around the world. These courses are as follows:
- MOOCs: the new educational technology
- NSU on Coursera
- NSU courses on “PushkinOnline”
- MOOC analytics
Facilities at University
Library: The University library is equipped with free course books, scientific literature, and fiction. There is abundant foreign literature available as well. The library provides free access to world’s largest publishers that include 24 Russian and International databases. Among the resources of the main Main Public Scientific and Technical Library of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the students will get access to more than 14 million prints, 6000+ full-text journals in electronic form and abstracts of databases from 140+ international data centers.
Dining hall: All the academic buildings have their own cafeterias. The food is prepared using all natural products to ensure health and safety of the students. The price of the food is kept in such a way that all students can have access to nutritious food without worrying about the expenses.
Wellness center: There is a dedicated wellness center which is available for both students and university staff. The wellness center provides a series of services including light and heat therapy, physiotherapy, massages, and phytotherapy etc.
Fitness rooms: All dormitories have their own dedicated fitness rooms where students can practice sports anytime. Summer recreation camp: The university has set up special arrangements so that students and university staff can enjoy camping on the banks of the Ob Sea near the village Burmistrovo.
Sports center: To promote the overall development of the students, the university has a dedicated sports center which is the largest in Novosibirsk.
Societies and clubs: The university has something special for every student to encourage him or her in extracurricular activities. These societies and clubs include:
- Ballroom Dance School
- Contemporary Dance Studio
- Folklore Ensemble Semenov Den
- Folklore group KrAsota
- Historic and Irish Dance Studio Mediaeval
- Music Club
- NSU Academic choir
- NSU Classical Music Lovers Club
- NSU Engineers’ Club Hackspace
- NSU Violin Group
- Salsa Cubana
- Siberian English Club
- Synthesis Theater Ostrov (Island)
- Theater “Sinestetika”
- University DJ School Bass Room
- Vocal Studio
Annual events: Apart from the societies and clubs, the university also organizes a large number of annual events. Some of the main events include:
- Back to NSU
- Career Week
- Darwin’s Week
- Days of Scientific Cinema
- International Medical Tournament
- Kapustnik KBRD
- Kapustnik MAXIMIN
- Kapustnik Quant
- Miss NSU
- NSU Photo Miss
- NSU Urbania
- Open Door Day
- Open Space Picnic
- Rector’s ball
- Snowman Day
- Societies & Clubs
- Total Dictation
- Albert Galeev
- Alexander N. Gorban
- Anatolii Ivanovich Sivkov
- Arkady Vainshtein
- Dmitry Budker
- Edward Pozdeev
- Efim Zelmanov
- Eugene Nalimov
- Evgeny Kukhtanov
- Fadin Victor Sergeevich
- Ivan Shestakov
- Raissa L. Berg
- Sergei Nagaitsev
- Ualbai Umirbaev
- Vasily Parkhomchuk
- Vladimir A. Vladimirov
- Vladimir Grechka
- Vladimir Shiltsev
- Vladimir Zakharov
MBBS Fee of Novosibirsk State Medical University, Russia
|1st year fee||2nd -6th per year||Total fee for 6 years|
- Hostel Fees = 1500 USD Per Year
- Food Cost = 150 USD Per Month
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees for Studying MBBS in Russia is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
The university offers close to 100% job placement for all of its students. As it is recognized by the majority of the countries, the foreign students can easily find a job in any part of the world.
Why is Novosibirsk State University best for Indian students?
The main concern of any foreign student including Indian students is the tuition fees and living cost. In both cases, the university stands within the affordable limits. Once selected for the course, the student will get all required documentation from the university so that it can acquire an educational loan. Also, the living cost in and around the university is much lesser than other universities in Russia.
Benefits of availing education from the University:
- Recognized by WHO, UNESCO, and other international organizations.
- Affordable annual fees.
- Low cost of living.
- Indian food available.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91- 926-662-2503 or Write us: email@example.com
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)