Perm State University
Founded in 1916, it is one of the oldest universities in Russia. It is located in Perm, Russia. The university has been named after Academician EA Wagner who was one of the highly acclaimed scientists. The center is known for its high-quality education in the field of medicine. In fact, it is known as one of the best universities for foreign students to pursue MBBS in Russia.
At present, the university has 550+ highly qualified professors who guide the students throughout the course period. The university deals with a number of specialized fields in medicine including surgery, dentistry, epidemiology, paediatrics, neurology, cardiology, and other areas. The university is known for filing a large number of patents in the field of medicine. The students take full advantage of the highly equipped labs and research centers. The professors help the students in the research work and the university helps the students in filing the patents.
The university has a highly equipped library which has an amazing collection of course material, journals, and research papers. The library opens 7 days a week. The students get access to free internet and at any given time, the library can accommodate more than 500 students. The library also offers access to a database that has information about different fields and latest discoveries and inventions from all around the globe. The students can access this database to find information relevant to their research work.
The university has its own hostels with all the modern amenities. It provides accommodation to both Russian and international students. To make sure the students do not feel homesick, the university has cafeterias that offer food from different nations including Indian. The university has a dedicated student’s department that deals with the international students. It offers support to find accommodation and help the students in settling down in the new environment.
Most of the courses are available in English which makes it easier for the international students to choose the course of their choice. In 2014, after the institute gained the status of the university, it becomes easier for the international students to acquire an educational loan from their respective countries.
The university has tie-ups with major organizations like WHO and UNESCO. The students get placement almost immediately after completing the course. The university also provides in-house training to the students so that they understand the challenges that may come in their way and find ways to tackle with them.
Facts and Figures of Perm State Medical University
|Affiliation||Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation|
|How to Reach||Perm, Perm Krai, Russia|
How to Reach
The university is located in the heart of the Urban city. It is well connected to all modes of transport. In the last few decades, the area near the university has developed a lot and a lot of new places has popped up where the students can explore the local culture and social life. It is situated in Perm, Russia.
Highlights of the University
- Estd. in 1916, one of the oldest universities of Russia.
- The university gained the status of a federal university in 2014. Before that, it provided education as an institute.
- The university has its own hostels with all modern amenities including recreation rooms and cafeterias.
- The library is well equipped with course material, journals and research papers from all across the globe.
- The student organizations and societies help the students in overall development.
- The university has modern labs and research centers where students have access to modern machinery. The professors and technicians provide the required support and guide students about the mechanism of the machinery.
- The students can find international food in the cafeterias.
- There is a separate department for international students that help them in finding accommodation and settling down in the new environment.
- The university organizes special seminars, annual events, and lectures for the overall student development.
- The students have access to cultural societies where they can indulge in extracurricular activities.
- There is sports club in the university as well.
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Dentistry
- Medico-prophylactic faculty
- Department of Psychology and Social Work and Higher Nursing Education
- Department of additional professional education
- Department of pre-university education and targeted training
Facilities and special features:
- The students who join the course of MBBS in Russia from PSMU are eligible to work in most of the nations across the globe. They may need to pass a medical exam of that particular country but that is generally not a big deal.
- The courses from this university are recognized by the majority of the international organizations including WHO, EMC, MCI, UNESCO and many others.
- The cost of the education in this university is much lesser than most of the countries.
- The admission process is simpler and as it provides education in English language, it has become the most desired destinations for gaining MBBS from Russia.
- The university has signed treaties with 18+ nations and indulges in student exchange programs.
- The hostel facilities are available for both national and international students.
- Every year the university organize special events for the overall development of the students.
- Augustinas Voldemaras, first Prime Minister of Lithuania in 1918
- George Vernadsky, Russian-American historian
- Ivan Matveyevich Vinogradov, Russian-Soviet mathematician
- Leonid Brekhovskikh, Soviet-Russian oceanographic
- Leonid Yuzefovich, Russian writer
- Nina Gorlanova, Russian novelist
- Victor Pavlovich Protopopov, Russian-Soviet psychiatrist
- Vladimir Nikolayevich Beklemishev, Soviet zoologist, and entomologist
- Vladimir Porfiriev, Soviet geologist
Every year the university invites lecturers, scholars, professors, and scientists to guide students about the future in the field of medicine. They also provide firsthand knowledge about the challenges that they may face in their career. The students come across the finest experts in these lectures and seminars and become clearer about their career int he field of medicine.
Why is Perm State Medical University recommended for Indian Students?
The Perm State Medical University not only provides a marvelous opportunity to gain higher education in the field of medicine for the Indian students, but it is also famous for its high percentage of placement. The international students who have gained their degree from this university are placed in esteem institutes across the globe.
The university offers special scholarships for the international students. Also, the university has tie-ups with institutes and organizations around the world which provide the students the well-deserved exposure. The university has a separate department that deals with the international students which makes it much easier for Indian students to adjust in the new environment.
Tuition Fees in Perm State Medical University, Russia 2019/20
|Fee Pattern||Total Fee 1st Year||Fees 2nd-6th/ Year||Grand Total|
|Per Year||4500 USD||4500 USD||27,000 USD|
- Hostel Fees = 1200 USD Per Year
- Food Cost = 150 USD Per Month
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees for Studying MBBS in Russia is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91- 926-662-2503 or Write us: email@example.com
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)