Volgograd State Medical University
The university situated near Volga river having dense ethnicity and elongated scope in medicine is known for providing rich medical education on national as well international level. The public university is also heightened in experienced teachers, scientists, researchers, physicians who are expert in their knowledge and provide quality education to student through English medium. The establishment of university took place in the year 1935 and currently it is headed by the Russian scientist and academician prof. Vladimir I. Petrov. The university formerly known as Stalingrad medical institute and in 2003 it has got its final status of being categorised as a university. The university came into force in 1962 by providing training to overseas students and since 2000 the university took a step towards teaching in English.
Accreditation and Recognitions
The university is listed in world’s medical school and also is accredited by reputed organizations. Such as-
- World health organization.
- Russian ministry of education.
- Medical counsel of india.
MBBS Fee of Volgograd State Medical University, Russia 2019
|Fee Pattern||Total Fee 1st Year||Fees 2nd-6th/ Year||Grand Total|
|Per Year||6000 USD||6000 USD||36,000 USD|
Hostel & Food Expenses per year = 1800 USD (Rs. 1,26,000 )
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees for Studying MBBS in Russia is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Why MBBS in Russia?
MBBS in Russia is known for its cheap and best strand. The major quality that attracted overseas crowd in large number is its developed scope and qualitative education. Russia being a hub for medical education is surviving perfectionism since many years.
Being the world’s largest nation, Russia is able to captivate the emerging needs of medical students by providing them enough scope for research and employment.
Russia is Known For
Universities of Russia offers a vertical line of various courses at all level and conduct a large amount of research.
Volgograd university being a public figure is an institution which is specialized within its area. Students around the world are keen to study and practice in Russia as it is the acclaimed destination to study.
Factors that Inspire Students towards Medicine in Russia are-
- Approximately half of the tuition fee is overshoot by the Russian government for overseas students.
- A place where world class education has been provided to students esp. Medicine.
- All courses and institutions are supervised and are in control of Russian government.
- The medium of study is English so that every student(international) find it easy to understand.
MBBS in Volgograd
Volgograd university is the top-rated university amongst Russia. The best thing about the public university is their largely spoken English medium education in every department. students from various countries prefer to study in Volgograd. Every year more than 70 international doctors are engaged with Volgograd for postgraduate study. Tuition fee for MBBS is U.S 5500$ and U.S 3000$ for Russian medium with approx. $120 living cost, including travelling charges, food, communication expenses. the university is known for its world class education with a low fee structure and offers M.D which is equivalent to Indian MBBS degree.
The university offers various types of facilities in and out the campus.
- Accommodation– the university has 7 hostels fully furnished, separate for boys and girls. the university also has tie-ups with the accommodation providers as hostels are fully booked in early phase of admission.
- Campus facilities– the university having its high-class infrastructure provides clinical facilities in all departments with modernised equipment’s and up to date technologies. Separate libraries at each department with separate research journals and books section including more than 10,00,000 books of different languages. University also provides free wi-fi facility in campus and hostels and students can access campus facilities 24*7.
- Cultural and sports facilities– Every year the university conducts cultural and international sport events and a regular training is provided to participants by professional trainer. And every year the department conduct sports meet competitions for different sports. Malaysian and Indian students conduct cricket and football tournament every year.
- Other activities– international students who perform excellent in their studies semester wise as well as in extracurricular activities would receive a certificate of excellence from the Dean himself. every year the university also organises national/international conferences.
Faculties of University
The university comprises of 9 departments majorly. And among them the department of general medicine and dentistry are mostly preferred and adopted by the students, as the university has specialization in these two departments.
International students who seek career in Russia would mosty prefer Russian language course to deal with patients and to learn different language.
Undergraduate courses are based on practical and theoretical learnings and after every session students are accessed to give a test to check their learning.
Post graduate classes are provided on various platforms and are more of practical’s rather than theoretical classes so that students would have in-depth clinical experience by practising and dealing with more patients.
- Department of general medicine– it is one of the largest department in the university. It includes 85 staff members including 50 senior doctors and rests are junior practitioners, nursing and administrative staff. The department with speciality in immunisation, immigrant health, clinical pharmacology, infectious disease, etc. aims at providing high quality medical education to students and services to patients based on the evidences. The department also focusing on conducting research peripherals. Providing high skill-set and diversity to clinical staff, the department is well placed at seeking opportunities with other main departments.
- Department of dentistry– the department focuses on the study of mouth and its diseases, diagnosis, treatment of diseases, prevention, treatment of oral activity, etc and many more. This department is leaving an impact on oral health departments of the world by its tremendous outputs.
- Department of paediatrics– This department brings intense care for children’s health by providing them world class facilities. This department is specialised in education, research and clinical care of infants. It prepares students for future expertise by allowing them more access to clinical studies, laboratories, paediatric research centres.
- Department of pharmacy– this department of university is few early amongst other colleges. The department is continuously undergoing various research projects funded by the governmental bodies and was awarded for it. Alumni’s of the department are placed in good pharmaceutical companies abroad.
- Department of medical biochemistry– the department allows students to study different molecular mechanism of diseases. The department also plays a crucial role in biomedical sciences structure organised by natural science faculty of Volgograd university.
- Department of international students– the university take more than 2000 students and 80 professors from overseas since 1962 and its optional for them to opt either Russian or English language. The international students will get separate clinical exposure to communicate with patients.
- Department for postgraduate and continuous education– the department of postgraduate and continuous education focusses on giving practical exposure to students rather than theoretical learning.
- Department of social work and clinical psychology– it is quite difficult to get diploma in both social work and clinical psychology but Volgograd id providing it under one roof with high class formulated structure and amenities.
- Department of foundation courses– Foundation course is of 1 year and is specially designed for international undergraduate students to have a proper understanding of curriculum.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91- 926-662-2503 or Write us: email@example.com
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)