Odessa National Medical University
Established in 1900, it is one of the best Government universities in Ukraine. The city, Odessa is one of the calmest cities you can find in Ukraine. The crime index of the city is close to 0 percent which makes it an ideal place for international students. The city has a rich culture and all the amenities that the students may need.
The university offers a long list of graduate, postgraduate and specialty programs for the national and international students. The fees structure of the university falls under the affordable category which makes it easier for the international students. The university offers the majority of the courses in Ukrainian, Russian and English language thus making it perfect for the Indian students to pursue their MBBS in UKRAINE from this university.
The Odessa National Medical University has well-equipped labs and research centers. The modernization of the course material is an ongoing process which ensures that the students get access to the latest developments in their respective fields. The university also has clinics where the students get practical knowledge about their course under the guidance of the professors and well-trained doctors.
The university has an amazing modern library which offers 24×7 access to the students. The international database access comes with the association of universities across the globe. The university is recognized by the majority of the international organizations like UNESCO and WHO.
The university offers hostel facility for the international students as well. The hostel is quite affordable and the mess offers international cuisines including Indian food. The students have access to bank and ATM within the university making it easier for them to pursue their course without any distractions.
Facts and Figures of Odessa National Medical University
|Accreditation level||IVth level. (Highest in Ukraine) Conferred by State Accreditation Committee of Ukraine, 1994|
|How to Reach||Valikhovskiy lane, 2, Odessa, Ukraine|
How to reach
The university is located on Valikhovskiy lane, 2, Odessa, Ukraine. The city, Odessa is well connected to different modes of transport which makes it much easier for the students to reach the destination. The university also offers to pick and drop facility for the international students so that they can reach the university premises safely.
Highlights of the University:
- The university is considered as one of the best Government universities in Ukraine.
- It has more than 150 faculty members to ensure that the quality of education remains at the highest possible level.
- The university offers more than 91 PG courses.
- The quality of education in English medium is at par with the international standards.
- The fees structure of the university falls in the affordable category for most of the international students including those who hail from India.
- It is one of the most affordable colleges in Ukraine offering MBBS.
- It is among very few universities in Ukraine that follow strict NO DONATION policy to provide admission that means the admission is completely on the merit basis.
- The Odessa has almost ZERO crime rate which makes it ideal for international students.
1. Medical Faculty
- ”Medical and Preventive Care”
- “Social and Political Sciences”
- Anaesthetic school
- Biochemical school
- Immunological school
- Neurologic school
- Obstetric and gynaecologic school
- Ophthalmological school
- Paediatric school
- Pharmacological school
- Physiological school
- Roentgenologic school
- Sanitary and hygienic school
- Surgical school
- Therapeutic school
- Urological school
2. Faculty Of Dentistry
- Dental clinic of the university
- Department of Dentistry Medical Center “University’s Hospital”
- Department of General Dentistry
- Department of Operative Dentistry
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Paediatric Dentistry
- Department of Preventive Dentistry
- Department of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Medical Centre of Paediatric Dental Health
3. Faculty Of Pharmacy
- a specialist of remedy and cosmetics production
- Department of organization and economics of pharmacy and Pharmacognosy
- Department of pharmaceutical chemistry and technology of drugs
- head (assistance head) of pharmacy, pharmacy warehouse
- head pharmacy’s department
- manager and marketing specialist for a pharmaceutical company
- senior pharmacist, a pharmacist in the pharmaceutical field
- specialist (chief specialist) of state service for quality control of drugs and medical products and HTMC
4. Faculty Of Postgraduate
Post Graduate Education Faculties:
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Infectious Diseases
- Pathological Anatomy
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Child Gynaecology
- Paediatric Infectious Diseases
- Paediatric Surgery
- Hygiene of Children and Teenagers
- General Hygiene
- Occupational Hygiene
- Therapeutic Dentistry
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Orthopaedic Dentistry
- Surgical Dentistry
5. International Faculty
At present, at any given time, there are more than 1000 international students that are gaining an education in the university from 58 different countries. There is a special department in most of the faculties that deal with the course material in the English language. Specific specialties are available for international students in the English language so that they can gain their degree with ease. The fees structure is slightly different for the international students. However, the facilities and care that the international students get in this university are hard to match.
Hostel: The hostel facility is affordable and it is available for both Ukrainian and International students. The students get the room in batches of 2-5 depending on the size of the room. There are facilities like the kitchen where students can cook food, mess where national and international cuisines are served, internet cafe, reading rooms, electronic reading room, Wi-Fi, sports room, laundry room and other amenities.
Organizations and societies: The University has allowed students to form societies and organizations which help the students in taking part in extracurricular activities. There is also a sports department which helps the students to stay fit and healthy. Every year the university holds competitions and events in which students showcase their talents.
Student’s department: The student’s department is an internal body that helps the international students in finding accommodation and settling down in the new environment. The department takes care of the needs of the students and informs them about the facilities that they have access to in university and nearby.
Library: The library is getting regular modernization since 2008. The electronic room has a huge collection of textbooks from all around the world. The international database that the library has access to provides the insight about the latest developments in different fields to the students. The students have access to the library all 7 days a week.
- Dubovy Ephim Davudovich
- Kresyun Valentin Iosyfovich
- Stefanov Alexandr Victorovich
- Holdin Semyon Abramovich
- Zaporozhan Valery Mycolayovych
- Serdyuk Valentyn
- Reznik Boris Yakovlevich
Why is Odessa National Medical University recommended for Indian Students?
First of all, the university has a long history of entertaining international students. Indian students are gaining their degree of MBBS from Ukraine from this university for quite some time. The course is available in the English language which makes it much easier to pursue the education. It is very easy for the Indian students to adjust in the new environment as there are already many students from India who are studying in different fields. The international student’s department of the university helps the international students to find accommodation which makes it’s easier for them to settle down. Also, the mess serves international food that includes Indian cuisines as well.
Unlike most of the medical universities around the globe, the Odessa National Medical University has made sure that there is no miscommunication between the university and the students in terms of fees structure. They have defined each and every expense that the students have to bear every year to pursue their degree in the university.
- The first year: In the first year of college, the students have to pay $3850 as tuition fees, $450 as hostel fees, $150 as medical insurance, $150 as mess charges, $150 as registration charges, $395 as miscellaneous charges and $105 as pick and drop charges.
- Second year onwards: From the second year, the students have to pay $3850 as tuition fees, $450 as hostel fees, $150 as medical insurance and $150 as mess charges.
The first year of the college is little expensive with total amount payable as $5500. From the second year onwards, the annual charges sum up to $4600. As the university is recognized by the majority of international organizations like WHO, UNESCO etc and by the majority of the nations, it is easy for the students to acquire an educational loan from their home country. As soon as the student gets the confirmed seat in the university, a set of documents is provided which helps in completing the documentation required for the application of the loan.
MBBS Fees in Odessa National Medical University, Ukraine 2019-20
|NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY||TUITION FEES 1ST YEAR||TUITION FEES 2ND TO 6TH YEAR||HOSTEL FEE PER YEAR|
|Odessa National Medical University||7800 USD||6000 USD||1300 USD|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Benefits of availing education from the University:
- The fees structure of the university is affordable.
- The labs and research centers at the university are modern and have all the facilities that are required for high-quality education.
- The library of the university is known for its large collection of course material, research papers, journals, ancient and rare manuscripts and electronic database.
- The hostel facility is available for both Ukrainian and International students.
- The mess at the hostel provides international food including Indian cuisines.
- The university has special societies and organizations for the overall development of the students.
- The annual sports events are loved by the majority of the students.
- The university organizes annual lectures and seminars in which experts from all around the globe come and provide information on the latest developments in the respective fields of expertise.
- The university is located in a beautiful urban area where students can explore local culture.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91- 926-662-2503 or Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)