NEET Application Form
The registration process for NEET exam starts in the last week of January. It is conducted every year by Central. A student can only apply for the exam through the official website of NEET. There is not any other possible way to register for the exam. The application form is not available offline. The exam is for students seeking in MBBS and BDS degree. Even to get into a private medical college, a student has to appear and pass this National Eligible Cum Entrance Test.
How to apply for NEET exam
The Major thing you need to do is visit the NEET website.
- There is an option “Application form’ on the home page.
- Click on that and you will see a button ‘Apply online’ to apply for the exam.
- Students are advised to go through the guidelines once before applying.
- Application form will appear on the screen.
- Students are required to fill the important fields correctly which includes basic information, contact details, centre of examination etc.
- Students are advised to cross check the filled information before submitting the details.
- Press ‘Submit’ button
- After this process of registration, you will receive a registration number.
- The next step consists of uploading a picture and scanned signature.
- The acceptable size for the picture is (10-100kb) and signature is (3-20kb).
- Make payment
- Now, take the printout of confirmation message.
There is no option to make payment offline. Students are supposed to pay fee through online payment methods. It could be done through a Credit card, Internet banking, Debit card or E-wallets. Fee charges depend on the category you fall in.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91- 926-662-2503 or Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)