Low Budget MBBS in Armenia for Indian Students 2019
MBBS in Armenia is a wise choice for those medical aspirants who want to pursue medical education in a foreign country and that too at reasonable costs. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, robust education system, experienced faculty members and lower tuition fee, Armenia offers much to students who study MBBS in Armenia. And, this is the reason why the number of students planning to study MBBS in Armenia has increased significantly.
If you have passed 10+2 in science stream with 50 percent marks, you are eligible for MBBS admission in Armenia. It will take six years (academic medical education for 5 years+ one-year for internship) to complete your MBBS course in Armenia. When it comes to MBBS admission in Armenia, you won’t need to sit for an entrance test or pay huge sums of money as a donation. Also, you need not qualify TOEFL, IELTS or any other English language test to study MBBS in Armenia.
In addition to that, MBBS universities in Armenia have adopted English as the medium of instruction for MBBS in Armenia. Therefore, MBBS in Armenia is a win-win situation for overseas students.
MBBS Universities in Armenia : MBBS in Armenia 2019 Fees Structure
|Name of The University||Tuition Fees Per Year||Living Cost Per Year|
|University of Traditional|
|3000 USD||3000 USD|
|Yerevan Haybusak University||3800 USD||3000 USD|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Armenia
Armenia is home to several MCI-approved medical universities offering 6-year duration MBBS course in Armenia for both local as well as overseas medical aspirants. First five years are dedicated to academic medical studies (theoretical) while the last one-year is for the internship (hands-on experience) in an affiliated hospital.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Armenia
You can quickly get into an Armenian medical school, if
- You are 17+ or below 25 on or before the date of the admission.
- You have cleared your intermediate (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects.
- You have secured 55% marks in +2.
- You belong to SC/ST/OBC category and have scored 45% in 10+2 with the same subjects mentioned above.
- You have cleared NEET exam.
For more, you better reach our consultants at Study Europe.
Intake for MBBS Course in Armenia
You should begin the admission process for MBBS in Armenia in July-August as the classes for MBBS in Armenia start in September. It’s better to seek advice from an expert and reliable consultant when you are applying for a university.
Language of Instruction in Armenia
The medium of MBBS course in the country is English. However, they are also taught the local language so that they face no problems when serving local patients during the internship.
Documents Required for Admission in an MBBS University in Armenia
- Application Form & Resume (C.V.)
- Attested marks sheets and pass certificates (Class X & XII).
- Attested and notarized copies of the academic documents.
- Passport size photographs (Twelve).
- Processing fees, including processing fees, counselling & other charges.
- Passport with three photocopies attested and notarized
- Medical certificate, including HIV report
* Application form to be filled by the individual on the day of admission. Note: All selected students must apply and attain Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
Step-1: Fill online application of college and pay documentation charges. Send the duplicates of Grade 10, 11 and 12 mark sheets, 12th leaving certificate and a valid passport.
Step-2: Once you finish stage 1, you will get your confirmation letter within 4 working days of your application. Then send your passport and all above-mentioned documents to our office. The college will send the confirmation letter and student visa will be stamped on your passport. Before beginning this procedure, you need to pay the second portion of your handling charges. Then send your passport and your visa will be issued as quickly as time permits depending on Embassy working days and process.
Step-3: After you receive your student visa, a welcome letter issued by University and the Admission letter by the college you are now prepared to travel to your dream college to pursue your MBBS degree.
Concentrate hard and satisfy your ultimate dream to be a Doctor and serve the general public.
Why Study MBBS in Armenia ?
Studying MBBS in Armenia is one of the wisest decisions. MBBS course programs in Armenia’s medical universities are highly in demand which is why students from different countries travel to the country to enroll in programs. The infrastructure and modern teaching methods is something that attracts the students most, since a good environment help students to adapt new customs and it also makes it easy for them to survive. The Hi-tech qualities make Armenia one of the most popular destinations to study MBBS. People scare students when they start planning to study abroad, but students who are already studying in Armenia don’t face any problem with food or other necessities. University mess offers Indian food during their course. So, if you are planning to study in Armenia then just go for it!! Students are provided with all the facilities like WI-FI, canteen, laundry services and reading room. You can work in hospitals or health centers anywhere in the world after completing the MBBS in Armenia.
More than 7,000 international students from around 40 countries study in Armenia. There are about 50 public and private universities in Armenia. The most popular and globally accredited MBBS universities are the American University of Armenia, the Yerevan State University, the Fondation Université Française en Arménie, Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University, and the Eurasia International University.
Advantages of studying MBBS Armenia 2018
- The degree that would be awarded is recognized by Medical councils and valid globally.
- Medium of course is English, so there won’t be any kind of difficulty to understand the language.
- The course duration is 6 years.
- You will be eligible to practice medicine in India if you clear the licensing exam.
- High standard of Education at cheaper fees, colleges are better than private medical colleges in India.
- No IELTS/ TOEFL required for MBBS in Armenia.
- Environment friendly
- Listed in MCI.
Universities for MBBS in Armenia for Indian Students 2019
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
- ST. Tereza Medical University
- The University of Traditional Medicine
- Yerevan Haybusak University
- Yerevan State Medical University
Disadvantages of studying MBBS in Armenia
- Appearing for the screening test to get the license could be a disadvantage for some students but not all.
- Language could be a problem for the locals speak in Hayeren and in Russian sometimes. Also, you will be taught Hayeren in the university.
- In India, the duration of the course is 5.5 years, but in Armenia it is 6 years which is also worth going.
MCI Screaning Test Preparation in Armenia
The MBBS students studying MBBS in Armenia or somewhere else can benefit selective training offered by StudyEurope.in advisors to set you up for MCI or FMGE screening test. Just those Indian specialists are permitted to practice medicine in India that effectively clears the FMGE/MCI exam from recognized colleges abroad. We give MCI test instructing to all students for all subjects as devised by MCI. Since it can be hard to increase viewpoint of Indian examination and be set up for 19 subjects upon return, numerous students incline towards taking their MCI coaching while they’re pursuing their MBBS in a foreign country. By taking the right choice at the perfect time can enable you to keep the energy alive and proceed onward to the following level without losing time in the middle of transition stages.
Some imperative highlights of this exam include:
- This non-competitive exam covers MBBS exam syllabus only
- The examination paper comprises of 3 areas
- The design is MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) style
- Students must acquire 50% marks to clear the examination
- The examination is directed in June and December every year
- Students can take the exam unlimited times
You can converse with our training specialists at StudyEurope.in to find out about the accessible bundles for our Indian students. We give online examination material, video lectures and lots more, helping the students get ready for the MCI screening test.
Advisory for Indian citizens planning to study MBBS in Armenia
- Education in technical, humanitarian sciences and medical are offered in Armenia.
- Students planning to take admission in Yerevan State Medical University are informed that Medical Council of India only recognizes the MBBS degree. Armenia.
- Students have to clear the licensing test which is conducted by Medical Council of India and to attain a certificate for practicing as a MBBS doctor in India.
- It is compulsory to get all the mark sheets and certificates issued in India to be attested by MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) located at Patiala house, New Delhi.
- For any queries related to attain eligibility certificate, contact Medical Council of India.
- There are few private universities in Armenia whose accreditation is not recognized.
- Armenia is a cold country. In winters, the temperature falls to -15 degrees, which is in November. Students are suggested to take ample winter shoes and clothes with them.
Before leaving India
- Students are advised to get all the required details like total costs, living costs, Tuition fees, hostel fees, cell phone, food and other expenses. Also, make sure you keep USD 300-400/ month for accommodation and other necessities apart from Tuition fees.
- The Students are also advised to check availability in Hostel and the facilities they provide. Students can rent private flats and share with other students, so the accommodation would be cheaper. Students can arrange food themselves since eateries are also available around university campus.
- Here Indian restaurants which are owned by Indians and you will get food at affordable prices.
On arriving in Armenia
- Armenia is one of safest, friendly and secured place for students who leave their country and move here to study. Staying safe is also important when students are going for night outs and getting along with strangers.
- Indian students are advised to list themselves with the Indian Embassy in Armenia upon arrival.
- Keep all the important contact numbers, copy of passport, visa and permit for residence, University Identity card with you whenever go out. Police may ask you to show these documents for verification.
- Do not give your passport to anyone after you arrive in Armenia.
- Try not to hassle for the visa formalities and get it done in time before leaving Armenia after the completion of the course, entering Armenia or going on a vacation, make sure visa is valid.
After completion of course
- All the certificates and degree are to be attested by the Education Ministry of the host country. This is required to be submitted to the Medical Council of India when applying for registration.
- There will be no need of getting the documents attested by Indian Embassy in Armenia.
Armenia is a multi-party democratic nation with a historical and cultural tradition. Urartu commenced in 860 BC through the 6th century BC it was put back by the Satrapy of Armenia. It achieved its height under Tigranes the Great in the first century BC and was the first country in the world to accept Christianity as its official religion in the 3rd or early 4th century AD. The early Armenian kingdom was split between Subtil and Sasanian kingdom in the early 5th century.
The Bagratid Empire of Armenia was re-established in the 9th century under the Bagratuni kingdom. Suffering because of the wars against the Byzantines, the dominion dropped in 1045 and Armenia was shortly occupied by the Seljuk Turks.
Religion in Armenia
Christianity was first adopted by Armenia as a state religion, even before 301 AD, hence Christianity is the main religion in Armenia
The Armenian Dram is the currency of Armenia. Our rankings of currency display that the most popular exchange rate is the AMD to USD rate. AMD is the currency code of Drams and the currency symbol is.
Climate in Armenia
Armenia is often described as a sunny country. The climate of Armenia is highland temperate, dry having four seasons. The summer is pleasant and temperature ranges 25°C to 40°C in the Ararat valley.
Winters can be quite cold with minimum -5°C temperatures in Yerevan, and even colder in the Ararat Valley with -30°C temperatures as well as -46°C temperatures in the Lake Arpi area.
Culture in Armenia
As Armenia included between Asia and Europe, so does the tradition of Armenia. Several Armenians discuss with Armenia as the EU kingdom, but social conservatism of Armenia in a few realms hasn’t been visible in European custom for some decades. The disintegration of the Soviet Union has released many channels with the Western countries again and trade is coming hastily, despite the fact that a good deal more so in Yerevan than inside the rest of the nation. Armenia’s small and homogeneous population in which approximately 99 percent is Armenian, is strongly circle of relatives-orientated. All throughout the land, human beings location a number of pleasures of their hospitality. Display up in a village without a penny, and meals and an area to live will come to you along side liquids and limitless toasts.
Public transport in Armenia is comparatively cheap and convenient too. You have so many options to travel by. the Country provides local transportation, which link the cities to the villages. Taxi would be a good option if you don’t like to wait for the buses. Students can use bicycles to commute from accommodation to the university campus.
Lightweight cotton clothing with rainwear for sudden cloudbursts is advised for the summer, while medium- to heavyweight clothing is necessary in the winter. Be prepared for extreme low temperatures in the Ararat valley and near Lake Arpi.
Living cost in Armenia
- Onion (Per kg) 272.67 AMD
- Oranges (Per kg) 648.43 AMD
- Potato (Per kg) 228.33 AMD
- Beef Round (Per kg) (or Equivalent Back Leg Red Meat) 2,858.33 AMD
- Eggs (regular) (12) 760.82 AMD
- Tomato (Per kg) 461.11 AMD
- Apples (Per kg) 473.53 AMD
- Rice (white), (1kg) 588.00 AMD
- Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless), (1kg) 1,995.29 AMD
- Lettuce (1 head) 163.00 AMD
- Milk, (Per litre) 405.29 AMD
- White Bread (500g) 234.44 AMD
- Banana (Per kg) 772.00 AMD
- Local Cheese (1kg) 2,056.25 AMD
- Taxi Start 600.00 AMD
- Taxi 1hour Waiting
- Taxi per km 100.00 AMD
- Monthly Pass 6,000.00 AMD
- Ticket (Local Transport) 100.00 AMD
- Basic Expenses like Electricity, Cooling, Heating, Garbage or Water for 85m2 Apartment 41,122.18 AMD
- 1 min. of Prepaid Mobile Tariff Local 20.74 AMD
- Internet 6,488.89 AMD
Rent Per Month
- Apartment (3 BHK) in City Centre 295,000.00 AMD
- Apartment (3 BHK) Outside of Centre 126,000.00 AMD
- Apartment (1 BHK) Outside of Centre 73,529.41 AMD
- Apartment (1 BHK) in City Centre 128,055.56 AMD
Accommodation in Armenia
Universities provide dorms for students at reasonable fee. It could be inside the university campus or near maybe. Dorms for girls are separate. There will be a bed, study desk, laundry service and linens in each room. Also, there are separate kitchens for students to cook.
Sharing of Rooms
Students can rent a flat and share it with other students. Sharing an apartment would divide the rent among all and it would be cheap though.
Renting a flat is also an option but it would cost you a bit more than dorms or sharing flats. If a student has low budget, then renting a private room wouldn’t be a good idea.
Residence for students
Some builders build residences only for students near university campuses. These may differ in amenities and size but students can rent them at a reasonable cost .
Q1. Is duration of the MBBS course for 5 years?
Ans.:- No, the MBBS course duration is about 6 years.
Q2. Can your parents and relatives visit you whilst your stay in Armenia?
Ans.:- Yes, anyone from your family can visit you in Armenia.
Q3. Is it possible to take a loan from banks for education?
Ans.:- Yes, Indian banks provide Education loan upto 15 lacs.
Q4. Are students to allowed to work while studying?
Ans.:- Yes, Students are allowed to work while studying but it is highly recommended for students not to work while studying MBBS in Armenia since it would be hard to manage. Also, MBBS course needs lots of concentration.
Q5. Are there scholarships for international students in Armenia?
Ans.:- Yes, there are around 251 scholarships for students which include scholarships for international students as well.
We also offer the following services for MBBS in Armenia :
- We provide students with reliable and authentic study notes and FMGE Test Series to ensure that students get success in the Test.
- When it comes to educational counselling for MBBS abroad, we are the best in the industry.
- Through our in-depth knowledge, extensive research and expertise, we help you get the best in class education at the top-notch medical universities for Indian students in Armenia .
- We also offer university selection guidance to help you pick from a list of cost-effective and leading universities in Armenia for MBBS.
- Get assurance for successful MBBS admission in Armenia in top-ranked, MCI recognised MBBS Colleges in Armenia .
- We help you with the documentation and VISA application like stamping from Embassy & Ministry along with translating academic documents and notarisation. Get zero rejection of VISA issuance.
- Study Europe Consultants arranges safe travel coupled with travel insurance and appropriate accommodation abroad.
- We also provide education counselling services to those who have completed their MBBS Degree in Armenia or elsewhere and are willing to continue their Post-Graduation program in medicine.
- We give you complete information on PG programs in Medicine offered by different medical universities in the world.
We at Study Europe Consultants focus on being your trusted ally for your admission related queries on obtaining an MBBS degree in Abroad. We are pleased to inform you that we are the authorized representatives of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Armenia for medical aspirants belonging to any of the above mentioned nations for the year 2019-20.
Why Choose Study Europe Consultants for MBBS in Armenia ?
There are plenty of reasons that make us one of the most reliable study-abroad consultants in Delhi. We at Study Europe Consultants ensure that all our clients get the complete solution to their MBBS admission needs in international medical universities under a single roof. We are here to support you at every stage and treat you as a family member. With an experienced team of education consultants, we have managed to send hundreds of students to study MBBS in Armenia and many other countries across the globe.
Benefits you get with Study Europe Consultants include:
- Complete and comprehensive study abroad consulting under one roof
- 24×7×365 support and transparent dealing
- Highly competitive consulting fees
- Experienced counsellors, documentation support staff
- Facility of paying the processing fee in instalments
- Track record of successful MBBS admissions in European countries
- Official partners with prominent universities abroad
- We have Tie-ups with many European universities
- Trusted education consultants with positive feedbacks from previous clients
- We follow and maintain high standards of consultancy services
- Transparent practices
- We make travel arrangements for you
- We help you in getting Visa Renewal or temporary Resident cards
- Our experts receive you at the airport on your arrival
- We also make accommodation arrangements
- Complete information on health and safety insurance
- We guide you on education loan options available in India
- You will even get cash support in emergency
We take pride in serving more than 500 Indian students and sending them to the medical universities of their choices. Whatever problem you encounter related to MBBS in abroad, Study Europe Consultants is there for you with the complete solution. If you are an aspiring candidate seeking MBBS admission in Armenia in top medical university in Armenia or any other country and belong to countries like India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bhutan, Iran, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia along with Singapore, Turkey, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Cameroon, Uganda, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and Zimbabwe, then feel free to contact us to clear your doubts about studying MBBS abroad.