Yerevan Haybusak University
Armenia is becoming a popular destination among students who wish to study MBBS abroad due to the many facilities that the country offer including the state-of-the-art infrastructure, experienced faculty members, and a robust education system. The number of students travelling to study MBBS in Armenia has seen a recent upraise due to the affordable fee structure and easy application procedure where you don’t have to qualify tests such as TOEFL, IELTS etc. Take a look at the why MBBS admission in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University is a win-win situation for students.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 11654
- Country Ranking – 20
Located in the capital city Yerevan of Armenia, Yerevan Haybusak Medical University was established in 1990 by the Academician Levon Harutyunyan. The university has participated in seven dozens of internal education exhibitions between the years 1997-2014 and has bagged several awards for the quality of education that it provides.
Accreditation and Recognition of Yerevan Haybusak Medical University
Yerevan Haybusak Medical University is one of the finest private MBBS University in Armenia that is approved by;
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
- Ministry of Education, Armenia
- And, Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Faculties / Departments at Yerevan Haybusak Medical University
Presently, the 28-year-old university has made its way into the list of top 10 MBBS universities in Armenia, with over 7000 students, 3100 alumni, and 300 teachers. The faculty of foreign students was first established in 2002 and ever since students from across the globe including, Europe, USA, India, Israel, and Lebanon have flown into the university to pursue MBBS admission in Armenia.
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of International Relations
- Faculty of Design
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of MBBS (For Indian Students)
Why Study MBBS in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University
Studying MBBS in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University, Armenia will be one of the wisest decisions that you would be making as MBBS courses in Armenian medical universities are high in demand. Currently, more than 7000 students from nearly 40 countries pursue higher education at Yerevan Haybusak Medical University, Armenia. And, all of them experience quality facilities including Wi-Fi, Canteen serving Indian delicacies, laundry services, and reading rooms.
Below listed are the primary advantages of studying MBBS in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University, Armenia.
- Yerevan Haybusak Medical University is a one among the top medical universities located in Eastern Europe which awards a medical degree recognized globally.
- Armenia is titled the first Christian country in the world and boasts a low crime index and high safety rate.
- As the course is taught in English, an ever increasing number of international students including Indian students currently pursue MBBS in Armenia.
- Yerevan Haybusak Medical University, Armenia offers student exchange programs with many American and European universities.
- Holds special affiliation with Preston University, Cambridge University, and the University of Louisiana, and witnesses a high pass percentage every year in FMGE screening test.
- Studying MBBS in Armenia doesn’t require students to qualify IELTS/TOEFL screening tests.
- Yerevan Haybusak Medical University offers on-campus accommodation facilities for foreign students and the admission procedure are devoid of entrance examinations.
Duration of MBBS in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University
MBBS course at Yerevan Haybusak Medical University, Armenia, runs for a total of 6 years irrespective of their nationality. The first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last one year deals with hands-on-experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University
The admission process to apply for MBBS in Armenia begins in July and runs through August. The classes start in September. Nevertheless, it is important that students who wish to pursue MBBS in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University, Armenia initiate the process with a reliable consultant at the earliest as it takes around two months for the application to be processed. Also, it is important that students make sure they have all the necessary documents ready by the time the offer letter reaches their hand.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University
Students who wish to study MBBS in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
MBBS Admission Procedure in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University
The entire admission procedure takes place in 4 steps – Registration, Admission Confirmation, Visa Application, and Travel Conformation.
In order to initiate the registration process, applicants are to submit scanned copies of the following documents.
- Attested mark sheet and pass certificate of grade 10th
- Attested mark sheet and pass certificate of grade 12th
- Birth certificate
- 12 Passport size photographs
- Attested and notarized passport copy
- NEET scorecard
Applicants will receive an admission letter within seven working days after their documents are verified and approved. Once you receive the admission letter, you are to submit your original documents, and in around 15 days you will receive approval from the ministry along with the below-listed documents.
- Approval letter from the Ministry
- Invitation letter issued by the university
- Accommodation letter
Once you receive the approval letter from the ministry, you are to deposit the tuition fees to the university’s bank account at the earliest.
Once we receive the documents from the university, we will apply for your online visa on your behalf. Please be aware that it might take around 5-7 working days.
Finally, we will make convenient travel arrangements for you. We will provide you with all the details regarding the departure date, time, and venue. It is during this stage when you will pay the last instalment of processing fee.
MBBS Fees in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||3800 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,66,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University
International students studying MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak Medical University are given the option to live either in rental apartments or in the hostels. Situated 4-5 km away from the university, the hostels feature comfortable rooms and offer a scenic view of the Ararat Valley (Mount Ararat). Students residing in the hostels are provided with all necessary facilities including reading halls, and a Laundromat. Additionally, there are grocery stores, restaurants, coffee shops, public internet spots, retails stores, and transport facilities located just a couple minutes’ walk away from the hostel. There is also a gym and a student’s canteen situated inside the university building.
Why Armenia for Study in Medicine (MBBS Study)?
MBBS in your mind! Choose none other than Armenia for the best quality of the medical education. Students are enjoying rewarding career on completion of MBBS Studies from Armenian universities offering the varied courses in medicine.Let us here learn about the favourable factors attracting medical students from the different corners of the globe.
Key Factors for MBBS Studies in Armenia
- Superb medical education facilities with necessary practical training
- Infrastructure is modern and highly advanced
- Many MCI approved universities to choose for MBBS Studies
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- No capitation or demand of money for admission
- Teacher students ratio in classes are maintained for required attention
- The country offers rewarding career opportunities to medical graduates
- The fees structure of the medical universities is low
- Good and reasonably priced accommodation facility available
- Free Coaching for MCI Screening Test
- No language barrier as the medium of instruction is English for international students
- Low rate of crime makes Ukraine safe for female and male medical students
- Medical graduates can also go for PG and MD courses
Why Choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.