Belarusian State Medical University
High teaching standards, the general acceptance of degrees, and alumni working excellent jobs around the world are only a few factors that make studying MBBS in Belarus an option worth considering. Belarus, a beautiful country, to begin with, is peppered with medical universities that provide students with internationally recognized MBBS degrees.
Furthermore, the cost of living as well as education is comparatively much lower than any other European cities. The procedure of applying to any medical universities in Belarus is quite easy and devoid of donation or hidden charges. Also, grabbing a Belarusian visa is a simple procedure.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 3544
- Country Ranking – 3
Established in 1930, Belarusian State Medical University is considered one of the leading universities in Belarus as well as in the world. Though it was part of the Belarusian Medical University when it first came into existence, it became an independent educational institute dedicated to medical education the same year.
The Belarusian State Medical University do complete justice to their objective – ‘Art and Humanity, Work and Knowledge’ by implementing a practice-oriented approach and tutorial-based classes.
Accreditation and Recognition of Belarusian State Medical University
The university has gained recognition from some of the top international organizations including;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- And, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus.
Faculties / Departments at Belarusian State Medical University
Currently, over 6500 students study MBBS at Belarusian State Medical University and till date the university has trained around 300 post-graduates. A total of 29 theoretical and 43 clinical departments function under Belarusian State Medical University offering teaching and academic classes which are organized in research and practice centres, and hospitals. Each faculty at Belarusian State Medical University maintains quality standards, and carry out various functions to achieve their overall objective.
The faculties at Belarusian State Medical University are as follows:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Military Medicine
- Medicine Faculty For International Students
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty For Career Guidance and Prevocational Training
Why Study MBBS In Belarusian State Medical University, Belarus
Belarusian State Medical University abides by a practice-oriented approach for education. Thus, around 70% of the classes happen in practical labs and are taught using tutorials. Starting from the second year, the scholastic procedure happens at the clinical departments of the ministry of health. This is when students will be provided with all the necessary facilities to complete the entire MBBS course and this helps them further enhance their knowledge and skills.
Belarusian State Medical University has also included the latest educational technologies and offers educational resources to the students. A considerable part of the educational resources is curated by the teaching staff, while other education materials include e-textbooks, educational literature, test for self-assessment etc.
Here are the main advantages of studying MBBS at Belarusian State Medical University, Belarus.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- All educational programs in Belarusian State Medical University abide by European standards of education.
- The academic fee is comparatively lower, and students don’t have to pass an entrance test in order to seek admission.
- The entire admission process is easy and simplified without donations or hidden charges.
- The MBBS degree offered is recognized worldwide.
- The university is accredited by some of the most prestigious international organizations including WHO, and MCI.
- The university features highly experienced staff and functions with the student-teacher ratio of 20:1.
- Students don’t have to pass TOEFL or IELTS.
- Friendly and safe environment for students to grow and thrive in.
MBBS Duration in Belarusian State Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Belarusian State Medical University, Belarus is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Belarusian State Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Belarusian State Medical University, Belarus opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Belarusian State Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Belarusian State Medical University, Belarus needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents Required for MBBS in Belarusian State Medical University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Belarusian State Medical University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Belarusian State Medical University, Belarus. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Belarusian State Medical University.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Belarusian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Belarusian State Medical University’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Belarusian State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4900 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,43,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Belarusian State Medical University
Presently, Belarusian State Medical University houses around 1000 local students as well as 400 international students in their 4 hostels. Indian students can grab Indian delicacies here if they wish to as the university has made provision to make available Indian foods due to the huge number of Indian students studying MBBS at Belarusian State Medical University.
The sports club at Belarusian State Medical University organizes sports-related activities throughout the year for students to partake in. Students are also provided systematic physical training classes so that they can always stay fit and healthy. Belarus features cool humid climate during winters and warm climate during the summers. The average temperature varies between -4.50-degree Celsius in January to 17-degree Celsius in July. The annual rainfall ranges around 600-700 mm and the country also experience over an average of 100 days of snowfall every year.
Why Indian Students Choose MBBS in Belarus?
One of the hottest destinations preferred by the Indian medical aspirants for MBBS Abroad is Belarus. A country with the constantly growing economy with focus on higher standard of education system Belarus has become the medical study hub for all.
The country hosts a range of the advantages for its international students. Today, a good percentage of the students are enrolled in the different MCI approved medical universities pursuing education in medicine. There are many highly considerable benefits Indian and other country students are enjoying.
Key Benefits to MBBS in Belarus Students
- Free to choose the best medical university/college recognized by MCI
- Benefits of affordable fee structure and no capitation fee
- No entrance examination for the admission to MBBS course. The admission is based on your academic records and first cum first serve basis.
- No language barrier as English is the medium of instruction for the international medical students
- Belarus University curriculum is universal and hence the issued medical degrees are valid across the globe
- World-class infrastructure with modern amenities to promote better education
- Health studying atmosphere with no ragging encouraged
- Trained, qualified, cooperative, and friendly teaching faculties
- Cost of accommodation and food is economical in comparison to other nations
- Safe, good, and peaceful atmosphere to engage in serious studies
- Hostel facility, Indian food, Wi-Fi, clean water, and other amenities facilitated for the convenience of medical course students
- The country offers rewarding career opportunities to medical graduates
- Medical graduates can go for PG, MD courses, masters in hospital administration, and more for the better prospects in life
- Student-teacher ratio is maintained to ensure proper attention to every single students in a class
- Students have the opportunity to learn Russian language as an additional skill helping you settle abroad
- Exposure to the different culture and the golden opportunity to become the part of global student’s network
Why Choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.