Vitebsk State Medical University
Belarus means ‘White Russia’ in the Russian language. ‘White’ here symbolises the cleanliness and innocence of the country, and you wouldn’t find another place in the world where nature can be found untouched. Nevertheless, keeping aside the cultural and environmental aspects, Belarus is a great option for studying MBBS abroad. The medical universities in Belarus feature amazingly low fee structure and the quality of education aligns with the European standards of education. Again, Belarus is a peaceful country to reside in and thus provides a fantastic environment for students to study MBBS abroad.
Let’s take a look at what makes Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus a great option to study MBBS in Belarus.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 6586
- Country Ranking – 16
A premier medical institution, the origin of Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus dates back to 1934. Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus is a government medical university situated in the city of Vitebsk and has been enrolling international students since 1981. With 75+ years’ worth of experience in the educational field, Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus develop their own curriculum which is maintained according to the European Qualification framework.
Accreditation and Recognition of Vitebsk State Medical University
Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus is rated prestigiously in the world-ranking systems and the MBBS degree they offer are recognized by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC);
- Maldivian Medical and Dental Council (MMDC);
- General Medical Council, UK (GMC);
- Australia Medical Council (AMC);
- And, Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates of USA (ECFMG).
Presently, Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus has 32 theoretical and clinical departments and it is well-known for training professional physicians for public health in Africa, Asia, East and Latin America.
Faculties / Departments at Vitebsk State Medical University
Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus now has 7 faculties with 7000 students in total. The 7 faculties are as listed below:
- Faculty of Preparatory Training
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical
- Faculty of Stomatological
- Faculty of Overseas Students Training
- Faculty of Advanced Training and Staff Retraining
- Peoples Faculty “Health Protection”
Why Study MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus
Every year more than 7200 students from over 43 countries come to study MBBS at Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus. The courses are offered both in English as well as Russian languages. As Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus has been teaching physicians for the purpose of Public Health services, it was granted many merits of which one is the Order of Peoples’ Health Friendship award.
Apart from meeting international standards, the various departments at Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus are equipped with the latest technologies. An electronic library was also introduced in the university in 2003 to access information easily. Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus takes up different measures to enhance the quality of teaching such as dental clinics, industrial pharmacy, control-analytic laboratory etc. Here let’s take a quick glance at the main advantages of studying at Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus.
- The entire curriculum is taught in English.
- Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus is a state-owned university that maintains high-level of educational standards.
- The tuition fee is quite low, and so is the cost of living when compared to the other countries with equal quality of living standards.
- The university boasts a total student population of 7000 students.
- Students are given clinical training in state hospitals (20 hospitals with bed capacity that exceeds 10,700).
- Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus maintains 1:10 teacher-student ratio.
Duration of MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Vitebsk State Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus opens on July and runs till August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. There were also instances when students were denied a visa due to minor errors.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Vitebsk State Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Vitebsk State Medical University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Belarusian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Vitebsk State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4700 USD||840 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,29,000 Rupees/yr.||58,800 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Vitebsk State Medical University
Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus provides hostel accommodation for all students. There are a total of 8 hostels where students can avail dual occupancy rooms. Other necessary facilities like an attached kitchen, a bathroom, and a toilet are also present in the dwelling block.
Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus offers great living conditions in the hostel including central heating, hot water systems, electricity, gas, and water supply. Students can either prepare their meals or choose to have it from the 3 canteens or café.
Furthermore, recreational activities offered by Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus include a well-equipped gymnasium, indoor badminton courts, football grounds, and health and fitness centres. The modern library at Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus features a collection of 550,000 books both in Russian as well as foreign languages. All the facilities are present just minutes’ walk away from the university main building.
Students can both relax and engage in sports and recreation activities during their leisure time to make their stay in here to study MBBS in Belarus memorable.
Why Indian Students Choose MBBS in Belarus?
One of the hottest destinations preferred by the Indian medical aspirants for MBBS Abroad is Belarus. A country with the constantly growing economy with focus on higher standard of education system Belarus has become the medical study hub for all.
The country hosts a range of the advantages for its international students. Today, a good percentage of the students are enrolled in the different MCI approved medical universities pursuing education in medicine. There are many highly considerable benefits Indian and other country students are enjoying.
Key Benefits to MBBS in Belarus Students
- Free to choose the best medical university/college recognized by MCI
- Benefits of affordable fee structure and no capitation fee
- No entrance examination for the admission to MBBS course. The admission is based on your academic records and first cum first serve basis.
- No language barrier as English is the medium of instruction for the international medical students
- Belarus University curriculum is universal and hence the issued medical degrees are valid across the globe
- World-class infrastructure with modern amenities to promote better education
- Health studying atmosphere with no ragging encouraged
- Trained, qualified, cooperative, and friendly teaching faculties
- Cost of accommodation and food is economical in comparison to other nations
- Safe, good, and peaceful atmosphere to engage in serious studies
- Hostel facility, Indian food, Wi-Fi, clean water, and other amenities facilitated for the convenience of medical course students
- The country offers rewarding career opportunities to medical graduates
- Medical graduates can go for PG, MD courses, masters in hospital administration, and more for the better prospects in life
- Student-teacher ratio is maintained to ensure proper attention to every single students in a class
- Students have the opportunity to learn Russian language as an additional skill helping you settle abroad
- Exposure to the different culture and the golden opportunity to become the part of global student’s network
Why choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.