Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia
A sovereign state of Eurasia, Georgia is surrounded by Russia, Turkey, Armenia, and Azerbaijan. Studying MBBS in Georgia is an option worth considering for students who wish to pursue MBBS in Europe. The reasons that make Georgia a better study destination are many including the budget, quality of education, etc. The fee is pretty affordable, and the medical universities in Georgia are well renowned.
In the upcoming section, we will discuss about Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia and the primary benefits that the university offers.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 9749
- Country Ranking – 12
Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia is a for-profit university located in Tbilisi. The university was found in the year 1995 with the aim to impart the best knowledge to their students and transform them into true professionals. The Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia focuses on intertwining the ancient educational traditions with European higher education methods to create a perfect educational environment to support student-oriented learning, and research environment.
Accreditation and Recognition of Caucasus International University
The Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia has several authorizations and accreditations under their name including recognitions by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG);
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME);
- And, Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
The Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia aims to provide the best educational facilities leveraging their well-experienced and highly-qualified academic staffs. Their well-researched training programs require students to spend around 105 weeks in clinical training during the course. This accounts for nearly 50% – 75% of the total training period as students of medicine.
Faculties / Departments at Caucasus International University
Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia offers various programs such as Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral Programs. The courses offered in the field of medicine are as listed below:
- Bachelor Degree Program in Pharmacy.
- Bachelor Degree Program in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- One-Step Educational Program in Medicine.
- One-Step Educational Program in Dentistry.
- Educational Program in Medicine (English).
- Educational Program in Dentistry (Russian).
- Educational Program in Pharmacy (English).
- Educational Program in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (the language of instruction – English).
Why Study MBBS in Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia
It has been 24 years since the university was established, and presently it offers 5 faculties – Business, Social Sciences, Law, Medicine, and Viticulture-Winemaking. Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia supports socio-economic progress and thus develops values based on both the Georgian as well as world culture. The university implements innovative methods and intercultural education to build a modern learning and scientific environment for students. This helps nurture democratic values in the students that will help them be competitive in both the international as well as local markets.
Below listed are the primary advantages of studying MBBS in Yerevan Haybusak Medical University, Armenia.
- Georgia boasts a low crime index and high safety rate.
- As the course is taught in English, an ever increasing number of international students including Indian students currently pursue MBBS in Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Studying MBBS in Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia doesn’t require students to qualify IELTS/TOEFL screening tests.
- Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia offers on-campus accommodation facilities for foreign students and the admission procedure are devoid of entrance examinations.
- Students don’t have to qualify IELTS in order to secure an admission.
- The education system is advanced and modern laboratories for students to experiment and learn.
- The university has partnered with highly regarded universities like Grenoble Graduate School of Business in France for student exchange programs.
Duration of MBBS in Caucasus International University
MBBS course at Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia runs for a total of 6 years including 1 year of internship. The first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last one year deals with hands-on-experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Caucasus International University
The classes for MBBS in Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia commence in September. The admission process usually begins in September, but as there are thousands of students who apply for MBBS in Georgia from around the world, it is important that you place your application at the earliest. The seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis, so the earlier you apply, the better.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Caucasus International University
Students who wish to study MBBS in Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 60% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 40% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
- The applicants should clear both IELTS and TOEFL.
MBBS Admission Procedure in Caucasus International University
The admission procedure to apply for MBBS in Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia is as follows.
- Fill the online application form along with all the required documents.
- The applications are reviewed by the university after which the applicants are to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
- Once it is done, the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia issues an accreditation letter to the applicants within 30 days. Upon this, the university receives a ministry order and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
- The visa approval takes nearly 30 days after all the above procedures are completed.
- After the fee is cleared, the day and date of departure are planned and finalised.
MBBS Fees in Caucasus International University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,50,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Caucasus International University
Since Georgia gained independence in 1991, Tbilisi has gone to great extends to evolve into a great place to live. The real estate market boomed, and this attracted investors from all around the world. Tbilisi now is a wonderful city dotted with a great selection of cafes, restaurants, and museums to enjoy evenings and weekends. The improved transportation system also makes it easier for students to travel across the city to explore its scenic beauty.
Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia provides hostel accommodation facilities to international students, and Indian food mess is also available so that students don’t miss the taste of homely food.
Why choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.