David Tvildiani Medical University
DTMU is one of the assigned prestigious medical college by the government of Georgia among Europe and Asia. A scientific oriented higher medical college based on the experience of international customs. DTMU is an active member of many acclaimed institutions so far. the university was established in the year 1990 and is a non-governmental institution located in Tbilisi, Georgia. the education atmosphere of the university is very pleasant and healthy. The university has its own branch named as AIETI medical school and has only one faculty i.e. faculty of general medicine so that they can build their own prestige in the field of medicine. The university focusses towards medical discipline and is simply works on system based approach. The university also provides classes for the preparation of main entrance exam for post-graduation and clinical practices. USMLE, PLAB AND MCI. the university fully functions on English medium.
David tvildiani medical university was formed in late 90s and was formerly known as AIETI which was a non- governmental institution opened in the guidance of Dr. Dimitri tvildiani in the year 1989 has a small campus to study such an experimental course like medicine, it was a point of disappointment for not fetching overseas crowd and later the university came up with a new building or associate partners which is now known as David tvildiani medical university. After adding Ph.D. program to its syllabus, the university has also come up with the nursing course and finally got accredited by the national authorization council by 2011 to serve as authorised university.
Accreditations and Recognitions the university is accredited and listed by many renowned institutions such as-
- WHO (world health organization).
- AMSE (Association of medical school in Europe).
- AMEE (Association of medical education in Europe).
- EURAS (Eurasian university union).
- Georgian Ministry of education.
- Georgian Ministry of health.
- ECFMG (educational commission for foreign medical graduates).
- National centre for education quality enhancement.
Clinical studies at DTMU is conducted in almost all standardised hospitals (with all available aids) and the students have the opportunity to work with leading hospitals of USA, Germany, china etc. A large number of students have already completed their graduation and are working as a physician or are engaged in the university or its associate institutions for practice.
MBBS Fees in David Tvildiani Medical Universit, Georgia 2019-20
|NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY||TUITION FEES 1ST YEAR||TUITION FEES 2ND TO 6TH YEAR||HOSTEL FEE PER YEAR|
|David Tvildiani Medical University||6000 USD||6000 USD||3000 USD|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Why MBBS from DTMU?
- Doing MBBS from DTMU is everyone’s dream which enables them to practice in any country they want by qualifying various entrance exams like USMLE, PLAB, MCI etc.
- The university has no barrier for language.
- The entire program is based on English medium with best possible newest edition of manuals, books, research papers etc.
- The department access for post medical preparation exams especially USMLE to generate best results by allowing students to acquire practicing multiple-choice questions.
- Students are guaranteed to clear the MCI, USMLE exams by seriously attending the sessions out of it.
- Sound work culture and knowledge to seek for brighter future.
- Low tuition fee and living expenses as compared to other universities and countries.
- The university has two intakes-September and February.
- The university has provided members with all necessary manuals, programs, and other required aids to make the program more conventional and updated.
- The university has self-developed knowledge checker where students could get their course knowledge checked by giving MCQs after lectures.
Mission and Vision of the University
|1. To sustain in the competitive environment through professional and ethical grounds.||1. To provide training via online source world-wide and to start online programs for the needful.|
|2. To promote techno-savvy healthcare world-wide.||2. To provide employment opportunity to students on a large scale.|
|3. To maintain world class education system and qualitative learning.||3. To build world class infrastructure embedded with modern technologies and all essential medical aids.|
|4. To increase in readiness in coming stages of medical practice.||4. To contribute to the economic welfare of the nation by collaborating with reputed medical schools from every continent.|
Faculty of University
The university has overall 1 department of faculty in graduation program and that is faculty of general medicine.
The duration of the faculty is six years of 2 semester/year including 1 year of internship to provide practical life exposure to students rather than being theoretical. after qualifying the examination students would get the certificate of general practitioner.
Lectures are fully based on the mixture of digital classroom as well as practical study. The best this about the university is their structure of course material which is completely based on USMLE pattern which enables students to qualify USMLE examination and would get exposure of one of the developed nation like USA.
Key Functions of General Medicine at DTMU
- Aims to build future physicians with qualitative knowledge, skills and behavioural attributes so as to serve the generation in best possible way.
- Provides surgical training with balancing qualitative standards of teaching with practical learnings.
- The classroom is divided into sets of groups whereby each group is given trained mentor to provide acquaintance and support to every student personally.
- Specific approach to clinical training as per the standards of the university with the aim of obtaining core expertise in the field of medicine.
- Every clinical training is served with proper diagnosis, research treatments, effective knowledge, regular flow all are the basic hallmarks at the department of the university.
- Research focussed- information about the technologically adopted advancement in medicine to be coped up by engagement of highly developed research activities.
The core areas of Research in the Department are
- Research of epidemic dengue fever.
- Latest trends in cardio vascular for therapeutics and diagnosis.
- Research for neuro- diagnostic evolutions.
- Training programs for DOT treatments.
- Research on cancer forming tissues.
These are some basic research areas where the department has devotional focus.
The university offeres N number of prerequisites in the campus. Some of them are-
1. Library– the department has a separate library which consists a wide range of medical resources which includes 500000 books, 300000 research journals, genetic traits database etc and a free access to internet so that students can have online access on google or PubMed which creates a major impact over library to operate.
2. Accommodations– the university has 4 hostels separate for both boys and girls with all essential modern amenities including wardrobe, electronic lock system, beds, internet facility, food, garden, study room, gaming section, common area for television, swimming section, gymnasium, library, etc.
3. Clinical facility– the university offers modernised clinic in the campus with all necessary medical aids and equipment’s whereby provided with experienced and trained medical doctors to help in any case.
4. Research laboratories– the university is having a proper and well- designed laboratory enriched in a variety of chemicals and lab equipment’s. The laboratory has the capacity to perform more than 5000 experiments at a time.
5. Auditorium– the university has a big auditorium with a capacity of 2000 people which is utilised during any functional events, cultural events, conferences, summits, etc.
6. Cafeteria– The university has itself a big cultural-oriented cafeteria which serves different types of food under one roof. For example- Italian, Chinese, continental, Lebanese, Indian, etc.
Famous personalities of university-
- David tvildiani- a Georgian cardiologist, educator, master of medical arts having great experience in cardiology as well as in teaching has created a new era of modern and advanced medical technologies.
- Dr. Dmitri tvildiani– a scientist having inbound experience in administrating medical education. He is the founder of modern diagnostic centres in USA as well as the founder of DTMU leaving his footprints internationally and is currently working in USA.
- Levan tvildiani– present rector of the university (MD, PH.D), director of the centre of heliomagnetic cardiology.
How to Reach the University?
The university is situated in Tbilisi, Georgia (city of Caucasus mountains).
The university has started its new campus that is in Rustavi specially designed to the comfort of international students. The campus has already been started by 2016 equipped with modern facilities like HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and internet facility).
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91- 926-662-2503 or Write us: email@example.com
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)