East European University
MBBS in Georgia is famous across the world and is an option worth considering for students who wish to pursue study MBBS in Europe. Most of the medical colleges in Georgia are approved by WHO but the right university would depend on factors such as your road-map, budget, future prospects etc. When it comes to affordability, yet quality education, there is no other country that beats Georgia.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 11558
- Country Ranking – 30
Established in 2012, East European University is a privately held medical college located in Tbilisi. The university main goal is to offer quality standards of education to the world and also to provide greater opportunities for the students once they graduate. East European University features excellent infrastructure, an array of highly-qualified professors, and the latest educational programs that align with European standards of education.
Accreditation and Recognition of East European University, Georgia
The MBBS degree offered by the East European University is recognized worldwide and this, in turn, offers the students plenty of opportunities both in their home country as well as abroad after graduation. East European University, Georgia is recognized by some of the most prestigious international organization like;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- The Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE);
- World Directory of Medical School;
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER);
- The Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE);
- European Public Law Organization – EPLO;
- World Education Services (WES);
- World University Service (WUSC);
- And, Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sports of Georgia.
Faculties / Departments at East European University, Georgia
Currently, East European University runs 18 undergraduate, Postgraduate, and PhD programs under the following faculties:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Healing
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Business and Engineering
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Healthcare Sciences
Why Study MBBS In East European University, Georgia
Considered one of the best universities in the world, East European University offers the best facilities that shape the students’ career. The university hosts education conferences, student seminars, debates, and internships to open the door of global opportunities to students.
The East European University ensure international education standards in teaching and research and thus strive to evolve as a notable education provider in Georgia. With the highly-qualified professors, modern infrastructure, latest technology, students are offered all the necessary facilities to thrive. After obtaining authorization from the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, East European University also obtained recognition from Medical Council of India. Therefore, medical aspirants from India can now apply for admission successfully at the East European University.
Here are a few more reasons as to why East European University, Georgia is a great option to do MBBS in Georgia.
- The university offers exceptional medical education standards and also offer scholarships to support students.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- The East European University is recognized by MCI, WHO, and many other international organizations including FAIMER.
- Students after graduation can do post-graduation either in international countries or in their respective home countries.
- International exchange programs are held and double degree opportunities are given to students in partnership with European universities.
- The East European University showcases an affordable fee structure but it offers excellent quality of medical education involving the latest technology and educational resources.
- International students are given the option to stay in the well-furnished hostels, where Indian food is also made available to them.
Duration of MBBS in East European University
The duration of MBBS at East European University, Georgia is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in East European University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at East European University, Georgia opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in East European University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in East European University, Georgia needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in East European University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in East European University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at East European University, Georgia. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to East European University, Georgia.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Georgian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the East European University, Georgia’s account.
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in East European University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4500 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,15,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in East European University
The East European University offers accommodation facilities for students in their hostels located near the campus. Additionally, students can also opt to stay in independent flats or apartments. Equipped with all basic facilities like Wi-Fi accessibility, central heating system, and more, Indian students are also offered Indian food.
Furthermore, the East European University campus features a cafeteria where delicious and healthy meals are made available for students. The on-campus library features over 5000 books and 2000+ digital materials. The campus also features learning, consultation, and meeting rooms, computer classes, laboratories, gym, cafeteria, library, and conference halls. The most impressive thing about East European University include the free medical services, and preventive vaccinations they offer students including a 20% discount of dental treatment. Extracurricular activities like sports, cultural, and social activities are also held by the university to develop the students’ personalities.
Why Choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.