Georgian American University
The excellent climatic condition and brilliant education structure are two main reasons why Georgia is a popular destination among medical aspirants. A tourist hotspot in itself, Georgia is also slowly transforming into a hub for students who wish to study MBBS abroad. Medical universities in Georgia hold the best ranks among both Europe and Asia as well. Students who are on the brink of giving up their dreams due to the high fee in Indian private medical colleges can fulfil their MBBS dreams by choosing the nicer option – MBBS in Georgia. Though low fees, the MBBS universities in Georgia provide a rich atmosphere and employ modern technologies in the educational curriculum.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 10870
- Country Ranking – 22
Found in 2001, Georgian American University focuses mainly on providing good quality education. The university’s main features include the highly experienced faculty members and superb infrastructure. Furthermore, Georgian American University is also a co-educational institute of Tbilisi. The university intakes students every year for two semesters – spring and fall. Furthermore, being accredited by the Medical Council of India, Indian medical aspirants can easily apply for admission at this university.
Accreditation and Recognition of Georgian American University
The university is widely recognized and accredited by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- And, The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia.
Located in the capital city of Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgian American University offers a lot to the students alongside quality education. A historical city, students get to access almost all transit facilities in Tbilisi and being an industrial, economic, and cultural centre, there are a lot of opportunities to grow and learn as well. Tbilisi Medical Academy has a single faculty – Faculty of Medicine Education.
Why Study MBBS in Georgian American University
Georgian American University follows the Bologna Process Principles. The academic programs taught by Georgian American University are offered as per instructions from the Ministry of Education and Science and it focuses on filling the students with academic knowledge as well as creative skills to advance in their career.
Alongside providing quality education, the Georgian American University also put efforts to mould students’ personality through great theoretical and practical knowledge. As the motto of the university is to gift great doctors to the world, it goes beyond its limits to offer job opportunities, internships, and other career options to the students.
Take a look at the top advantages of studying MBBS in Georgian American University.
- The fee structure is quite affordable compared to Indian private medical colleges. This feature when combined with the quality of education the Georgian American University provides make it the best option for Indian medical aspirants.
- Tbilisi is a safe place especially for girl students to study due to the well-maintained law and order.
- Georgia showcases a high literacy rate of 91% thanks to its highly efficient education system.
- Students get exposure to various cultures due to the vast amount to students who come to pursue MBBS in Georgia.
- The locals in Georgia are quite amiable and friendly towards international students.
- Different student exchange programs are organized in partnership with international countries within and outside the European Union.
Duration of MBBS in Georgian American University
MBBS course at Georgian American University runs for a total of 6 years including 1 year of internship. The first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last one year deals with hands-on-experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Georgian American University
The classes for MBBS in Georgian American University commence in September, and the admission process usually opens in May. As there are thousands of students who apply for MBBS in Georgia from around the world, it is important that you place your application at the earliest. The seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis, so the earlier you apply, the better.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Georgian American University
Students who wish to study MBBS in Georgian American University needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 60% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 40% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
- The applicants should clear both IELTS and TOEFL.
Admission Procedure for MBBS Admission in Georgian American University
The admission procedure to apply for MBBS in Georgian American University is as follows.
- Fill the online application form along with all the required documents.
- The applications are reviewed by the university after which the applicants are to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
- Once it is done, the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia issues an accreditation letter to the applicants within 30 days. Upon this, the university receives a ministry order and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
- The visa approval takes nearly 30 days after all the above procedures are completed.
- After the fee is cleared, the day and date of departure are planned and finalised.
MBBS Fees in Georgian American University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4600 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,22,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Georgian American University
Georgian American University accommodation facilities to students in their hostels those are equipped with all facilities and comfortable environment. The campus features computer labs, library, medical facilities, and information centres. Additionally, Indian food is also made available to Indian students.
With a population of around 1.5 million people, the largest city in Georgia rocks a humid subtropical climate. The summers are very warm, and the winters considerably cold. Tbilisi also receives substantial rainfall throughout the year like any other part of Georgia. Furthermore, Tbilisi is a multicultural city that is home to over 100 ethnic groups including Georgians, Russians, Armenians, Kurds, and more.
Why Choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.