Astana Medical University
MBBS in Kazakhstan is growing to become a popular option among medical aspirants due to the simple admission process, affordable fee structure, cost of living, and high-quality education. Additionally, once students complete their education, they can seek further education or work in their respective country as well as in European countries.
Moreover, the safety and security offered by Kazakhstan is another factor worth mentioning. Kazakhstan holds great diversity and culture in its people, and it is one of the best ways to gain exposure as a medical professional.
Let’s read in detail about what Astana Medical University has to offer.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 7870
- Country Ranking – 30
Located in Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan, Astana Medical University was founded in the year 1964. Since then, the university was named many different names including Akmolinsk State Medical Academy in the year 1997. However, in 2009, the institute was finally renamed Astana Medical University as it is known today.
Astana Medical University was an authorized medical academy from 1997 till 2009 when it was given the status of a university. The university is one of the biggest and leading medical universities of Kazakhstan and is quite reputed in the field of medical education.
Accreditation and Recognition of Astana Medical University
Astana Medical University offers first-rate medical education and follows an international curriculum with up-to-date infrastructure. The university is also recognized by some of the top international organizations including;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- And, UNESCO.
Astana Medical University currently has 7 faculties where over 5000 students study under the guidance of 873 qualified teachers. The university also offers different programs and courses that lead to higher education degrees like bachelors, masters, and doctorate degrees in various field of medical education. Astana Medical University also partners with some of the best medical universities from other countries like the US, Europe, Singapore, and Russia.
Faculties / Departments at Astana Medical University
The faculties at Astana Medical University are as follows:
- Faculty of Internal Medicine
- Faculty of Public Health
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Preventive Care
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Postgraduate Education
- Faculty of Additional Medical Education
Why Study MBBS In Astana Medical University, Kazakhstan
Astana Medical University is one of the oldest medical universities of Kazakhstan and is also recognized internationally for the education they provide. Along with the modern infrastructure, the university imparts decent medical education to aspirants from all around the world. Students at Astana Medical University are taught for a total of 6 years when they opt for MBBS and following are major domains of studies that are taught during the course.
- General Medicine and Surgery
- Human Anatomy
- Communities and the Humanities of Medicine
Astana Medical University also offers scholarships to students who wish to study MBBS but can’t due to financial restraints. The scholarships are mainly dependent on merit and the financial background of the students. Additionally, as the MBBS degree provided by Astana Medical University is recognized worldwide, students can go and work as doctors both in Kazakhstan or any other country of their preference.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Astana Medical University
Here are the main advantages of studying MBBS at Astana Medical University, Kazakhstan.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- All educational programs in Astana Medical University abide by European standards of education.
- The academic fee is comparatively lower, and students don’t have to pass an entrance test in order to seek admission.
- The entire admission process is easy and simplified without donations or hidden charges.
- The MBBS degree offered is recognized worldwide.
- The university is accredited by some of the most prestigious international organizations including WHO, and MCI.
- Students don’t have to pass TOEFL or IELTS.
- Friendly and safe environment for students to grow and thrive in.
- Scholarship opportunities to support your education.
- MCI Exam training is offered to Indian students.
- The cost of living is affordable.
- Astana Medical University participates in different international cooperation programs.
Duration for MBBS Admission in Astana Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Astana Medical University is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Astana Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Astana Medical University opens on July and runs till August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Astana Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Astana Medical University needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in Astana Medical University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Astana Medical University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Astana Medical University. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Astana Medical University.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Astana Medical University’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Astana Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4100 USD||600 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,87,000 Rupees/yr.||42,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Astana Medical University
Astana Medical University provides separate hostel facilities for both boys and girls in order to maintain the unisex education atmosphere. Students can easily avail health foods at the mess, or in the canteen and the hostel is guarded 24/7 to ensure the students’ safety.
The university further offers students with all kinds of facilities including banking facilities, sports complex, gym, library, activity centres, cafes, etc. Moreover, Astana Medical University offers a friendly and diverse environment for students to gain maximum exposure to opportunities.
Why choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.