South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Kazakhstan is emerging as a leading destination for medical aspirants to fulfil their dreams and study MBBS abroad. An ethnically diverse country, Kazakhstan is one of the largest and wealthiest countries in the world and is nicknamed the ‘Stans’. More than 35% of Kazakhstan’s population are non-natives and thus the international element can be experienced even in the country’s higher education sector.
Coming to medical education, MBBS in Kazakhstan is a cost-efficient option that doesn’t require the students to pass English proficiency tests or other entrance tests. The MBBS degree offered by medical universities in Kazakhstan is accepted worldwide, and the entire course is taught in the English language as well.
With all such great factors, there is no reason why medical aspirants shouldn’t pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan. Now, let’s take a look at what South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has to offer.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 7874
- Country Ranking – 31
Established in 1979, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy aka SKMA features modern infrastructure and a myriad of educational and scientific activities. The university’s top goal is to offer high-quality medical education and for this, it always stay updated about the technical resources and materials.
Accreditation and Recognition of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Primarily a government research university, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has one of the best faculties one could imagine. The university also provides a friendly environment and is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan apart from the various other organizations as listed below.
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- And, Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
At South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, the education quality matches international standards, and students are always encouraged to participate in activities like conferences, seminars, and projects to enhance their exposure to modern development in the medical field.
Faculties / Departments at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Various courses such as bachelors, masters, diploma, and PhD are offered by South Kazakhstan Medical Academy under five faculties as listed below.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dental Studies
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Studies
- Faculty of Continuous Professional Development
- Faculty of Preparation of Specialize with Technical Professional Education
Why Study MBBS In South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Kazakhstan
The infrastructure of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy aligns with the requirement of modern times and helps the students gain enough practical exposure. Majority of the international student base studying at this university hails from India, South Korea, Japan, China, and other countries.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy makes every possible effort to ensure that students are given maximum assistance. Furthermore, rather than just ensuring that students turn into efficient medical professionals, the university also organizes extra-curricular activities to develop their personality and mould them into better individuals.
The faculty members at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy are given regular training classes to accomplish the purpose of imparting the students with the best knowledge and skills.
Here are the main advantages of studying MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Kazakhstan.
- Continuous improvement of education through various youth policies and government initiatives.
- Courses offered in general medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy in English medium for international students.
- Best and efficient academic infrastructure that helps students gains the best practical and theoretical knowledge in the medical industry.
- A huge university library with over 10,000 books on different subjects that helps students with any information they require regarding the MBBS course.
- Student exchange programs with best medical universities in Kazakhstan as well as other international countries.
- Lecturers and interactive sessions conducted for students by foreign professors.
- Extra-curricular activities are conducted for students for personality development.
- The cost-of-living is affordable when students can experience European standards of living.
- Kazakhstan is a safe and secure country. Thus, students don’t have to panic about living here alone.
Duration of MBBS in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
The duration of MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents Required for MBBS in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Kazakhstan. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to South Kazakhstan Medical Academy.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4500 USD||700 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,15,000 Rupees/yr.||49,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is situated in the city of Shymkent. The university offer accommodation facilities for students in their hostels that are equipped with the best facilities in town. Well-furnished, the hostel rooms feature 24 hours hot and cold water and electric supply. Moreover, the hostels are kept under 24-hour surveillance to ensure students’ safety.
The large library in the university campus showcases an excellent collection of books, and students can find delicious meals at the cafeterias. Furthermore, there are also sports activities such as volleyball, basketball, football, and cricket in which students could participate.
The hostel accommodation is provided separately for both boys and girls and special attention is given for the security of girls as well.
Why choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.