International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan
Presently, Kyrgyzstan is considered a great option to study MBBS abroad due to various reasons. The country features some of the best medical universities which offer MBBS, MD, and other medical courses. Students from countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh fly into Kyrgyzstan every year to study MBBS abroad.
The quality of education provided by most of the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan aligns with the European standards. Majority of the universities are also approved by international organizations such as WHO, MCI, and UNESCO. Furthermore, the fee structure is quite affordable and this makes Kyrgyzstan and even amazing option to consider when planning to study MBBS abroad.
Here are some amazing facts about the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 10052
- Country Ranking – 9
International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan was established in 1993 and it later went to become a part of the International University of Kyrgyzstan. Situated in the capital city of Kyrgyzstan named, Bishkek, International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan offers a 5 year long MBBS-degree in English medium and ranks well among the other medical universities of the country.
International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan was brought into existence with the main aim to reform Kyrgyzstan’s education system and boost its competitiveness among the domestic universities. The faculties at the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan focuses mainly on providing high-quality training and creating a modern dynamic medical institution that has a huge potential in the international medical education market.
International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan is recognized by the following international organizations;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- Institute of International Medical Education (IIME);
- Organisation of PhD Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the Europe System (ORPHEUS);
- And, Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Majority of the staff at the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan are professionals who received training from Russia, and Europe’s leading medical centres. Additionally, over 4500 international students from different countries such as India, Pakistan, South Korea, Russia, Afghanistan, etc. also study at the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan.
Faculties / Departments at International School of Medicine
International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan offers the following faculties.
- Department of Humanitarian Science
- Department of Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Scientific Disciplines
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Fundamental Disciplines
- Department of Special Clinical Disciplines
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Therapy
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Macro and Micro Anatomy
Why Study MBBS in International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan
Though the number of students who enrolled at International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan was a mere 13 way back when it started, now the number has grown up to 3500+. Furthermore, most of the students come for foreign countries such as South Korea, India, Africa, USA, Japan, Syria, etc. The syllabus taught at International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan is the same as that of the one taught in Indian and Pakistani medical colleges, and the course is entirely taught in English.
There are a lot of reasons why the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan makes the best option for medical aspirants to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Here are the main advantages.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- All educational programs in International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan abide by European standards of education.
- The academic fee is comparatively lower.
- The entire admission process is easy and simplified without donations or hidden charges.
- The MBBS degree offered is recognized worldwide.
- International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan participates in several international programs.
- Around 14 research projects approved by the Academic Council are implemented in International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan.
- Graduates after completing the 5-year MBBS course can choose to post-graduation either is the US and UK or in their respective country.
Duration of MBBS in International School of Medicine
The duration of MBBS at International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan is 5 years where the first 4 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in International School of Medicine
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in International School of Medicine
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents Required for MBBS in International School of Medicine
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in International School of Medicine
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Ukrainian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in International School of Medicine
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4500 USD||900 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,15,000 Rupees/yr.||63,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in International School of Medicine
The hostel accommodation provided by International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan for international students are equipped with all the modern facilities. With access to internet services and other amenities, your stay at the hostel would be more than comfortable.
Additionally, the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan offer conveniences for leisure and sports activities such as sports sections, theatres, libraries, internet rooms, etc. To make the students’ educational journey memorable, faculty of International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan goes on excursions to theatres, museums, and hiking trips to mountains with the students.
Why choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.