Study MBBS in Poland in Top Medical Universities 2019
Poland is an amazing country known for its picturesque natural beauty and active role in the world economy. Recently, the country has been in the news for attracting hundreds of overseas students to study MBBS in Poland. With the world-class infrastructure and a robust education system, Poland has gained in popularity among students aspiring to study medicine in top-notch MBBS universities in Poland. An integral part of Europe, Poland can be an ideal destination for seeking MBBS admission. Even the process of MBBS admission in Poland is easy, and you need not appear for any entrance exam for getting into MBBS in Poland.
MBBS tuition fee in Poland is four times lower than that of in India, and the standard of medical education is top class. This is the reason why the number of Indians seeking MBBS admission in Poland is increasing day by day. The degrees offered by MBBS universities in Poland are recognized by the World Health Organization, the Medical Council of India, and many prominent international authorities setting up healthcare standards in the world. So, what are you waiting for? Choose to join MBBS course in Poland today! Contact Study Europe Consultants to make your MBBS in Poland stint easy.
MBBS Universities in Poland : MBBS in Poland 2019 Fees Structure
|Name of the University||Tuition Fees Per Year||Hostel Fees Per Year|
|Warsaw Medical Academy||11500 USD||3000 USD|
|Medical University Of Gdansk||9000 USD||3000 USD|
|Medical University of Lodz||12800 USD||3500 USD|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Poland
You will need six years for completing MBBS course in Poland (five years of study with clinical every year + 1-year of internship at a hospital affiliated with the medical university you are studying in). Students are also offered clinical rotations for practice.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Poland
You need to fulfill the following criteria for seeking MBBS admission in Poland. The requirements include:
- The candidate must be 17+ and under 25 years of age on/before 31st December of your admission year.
- The candidate must have scored 60 percent in 10+2 with the science background.
- The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects at the intermediate level.
- The candidate must have passed the NEET exam.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories are required to score 50% in their 10+2 with the same subjects.
Intake for MBBS Course in Poland
Every medical university or college in Poland has its own admission policies. Usually, the admission process for MBBS program in most of the colleges begins in May or June. Hence, medical students aspiring to study MBBS in Poland can apply for the course right after receiving their 10+2 results. Some private MBBS colleges in Poland accept admission applications from May to October. To make things easier, you can get in touch with Study Europe experts.
The language of Instruction for MBBS in Poland English is the medium of teaching for international students in most of the medical universities in Poland. However, you will also get the chance to learn the basics of the local language so that you can interact with patients during the internship program.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Poland
Step-1: Fill online application of college and pay documentation charges. Send the duplicates of Grade 10, 11 and 12 mark sheets, 12th leaving certificate and a valid passport.
Step-2: Once you finish stage 1, you will get your confirmation letter within 4 working days of your application. Then send your passport and all above-mentioned documents to our office. The college will send the confirmation letter and student visa will be stamped on your passport. Before beginning this procedure, you need to pay the second portion of your handling charges. Then send your passport and your visa will be issued as quickly as time permits depending on Embassy working days and process.
Step-3: After you receive your student visa, a welcome letter issued by the University and the Admission letter from the college you are now prepared to travel to your dream college to pursue your MBBS in Poland.
Concentrate hard and satisfy your ultimate dream to be a Doctor and serve the general public.
Course time: 5years of study and 1 year as an apprentice.
Why Should an International Student Apply Medicine in Poland?
Follow your dream and become an International Doctor after MBBS in Poland: Acquire International exposure; meet new people and make friends, you will get to know thousands of foreign students studying MBBS. You can practice in any country. You will meet students who come from US, Canada, Australia, UK, Scandinavian & EU countries, Vietnam, Taiwan, India, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and the list go on and on.
Some more reasons why MBBS in Poland is one of the best countries to study MBBS are mentioned below:
- Poland is a part of Europe, so, MBBS in Poland follow a European education pattern .
- It also holds a special place in Europe. So, thank the location.
- Developed education system for MBBS in Poland.
- High standard of studies and it is an essential part in European space of MBBS in Poland.
- Scholarships are available for MBBS in Poland.
- Stipend for MBBS in Poland.
Universities for MBBS in Poland for Indian Students 2019
- Poland Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University, Krakow
- Poland Karol Marcinkowski Medical University, Poznan
- Poland Medical University of Gdansk, Republic of Poland
- Poland Medical University of Lodz
- Poland Medical University of Lublin
- Poland Nicolaus copernicus University
- Poland The Medical University of Silesia, Katowice
- Poland The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw
- Poland University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland
- Poland Warsaw Medical Academy
Recognition of Poland Medical Universities
Most of the MBBS universities in Poland are recognized by the following medical bodies in India and the world:
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- Ministry of Education, Poland
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
The Benefits of studying medicine in Poland:
- Coaching for FMGE / MCI Screening Test is provided during MBBS in Poland.
- Reasonable tuition fees for MBBS in Poland.
- The online admission process for MBBS in Poland is very simple and it does not require any entrance exam or admission test.
- The teaching quality is extremely high with English taught MBBS programs in Poland
- The best MBBS colleges in Poland are among world ranked universities.
- Prospective students from India applying for a degree in medicine from Poland or MBBS in Poland are eligible to appear for various licensing exams including MCI screening test, USMLE -1, PLAB in the UK and the US.
- After MBBS in Poland getting admission at PG medical level is much easier in comparison to getting admission to medical PG programs in India for Indian students.
- The Cost of living during MBBS in Poland is supremely low in comparison to other nations.
- Indian students studying MBBS in Poland are very happy staying with warm-hearted local people. Also, Poland offers moderate weather conditions in comparison to Russia.
Disadvantages of studying medicine in Poland
- English speaking ability and accents are not of good quality, making it troublesome for the students to get it during their MBBS in Poland.
- In the hospitals, international students are not permitted to touch the patients during an internship while studying MBBS in Poland.
- The training is done on plastic bodies and not on dead bodies making it difficult for the students to get a genuine experience while studying MBBS in Poland.
- The students need to learn the local dialect as an extra subject while studying MBBS in Poland.
Dormitories and Hostels During MBBS in Poland
The price of houses for student depends on university to university. Usually a dormitory cost around EUR 60 per month, shared room for EUR 100 (single room). The standard obviously varies, so it’s better to research before booking one for yourself. While studying MBBS in Poland, all you need is helpful and friendly atmosphere to blend in the host country.
Rent a Flat
Renting a room in Poland is too mainstream while studying MBBS in Poland. You can share a flat with your friends those who are out of town. Also, cost depends on the location, quality and size of the flat and it differ between cities. It would cost you around EUR 150. Even if you don’t anyone to share the flat, then you can share with local people maybe. Since they are not dangerous and you will make some new friends. If you are not comfortable to share flat with the locals or strangers, then you have an option to rent a single room flat. It will cost you around EUR 300.
Work During MBBS in Poland
You can pay for your course by doing part-time jobs while you are studying MBBS in Poland. Since international have all the right to work when pursuing under-graduation MBBS in Poland, but only as long as you are part of the university.
All the students who are enrolled in the universities are allowed to work, also who have moved to Poland for the very first time, students those who are in the first year of the course are also allowed to work.
20hrs work permit during studies as well as 3 months of full time work during holidays.
Full time work is permitted for Residence Card holders during .
The kind of food you would get there which also includes Indian food since there are lots of Indian Restaurants in Poland, which will make you feel like home cooked food for sure. So, don’t hesitate to pack your bags and fly.
- Large variety of soups.
- Sernik, a Dessert.
- All types of Indian dishes in the Indian Restaurants.
Cost of Living During MBBS in Poland
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant 374.05 Rs
- Meal for 2 People 1,870.23 Rs at Mid-range Restaurant
- Cappuccino (regular) 144.73 Rs
- Coke/Pepsi 69.89 Rs
- Water (bottle) 52.56 Rs
- Tomato (Per Kg)93.78 Rs
- Pack of Cigarettes (Marlboro)280.53 Rs
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre bottle)75.21 Rs
- Tomato (Per Kg)93.78 Rs
- White Bread (500g)50.24 Rs
- Rice (Per Kg)59.36 Rs
- Oranges (Per Kg)84.24 Rs
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre bottle)55.89 Rs
- Onion (Per Kg)36.48 Rs
- Cheese (Per Kg)403.48 Rs
- Chicken (Per Kg) 289.27 Rs
- Milk (1 litre)44.20 Rs
- Eggs (12)125.02 Rs
- Banana (Per Kg)79.34 Rs
- Tomato (Per Kg)93.78 Rs
- Potato (Per Kg)30.29 Rs
- Apples (Per Kg) 50.16 Rs
- Lettuce (Per head)52.48 Rs Water (1.5 litre bottle) 33.53 Rs
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range)374.05 Rs
- Prepaid Mobile Tariff Local (No Discounts or Plans) 4.59 Rs Per min
- Taxi Per km 44.89 Rs
- Basic (Heating, Electricity, Cooling, Garbage, Water) for Apartment 11,643.20 Rs
- Gasoline (Per litre) 85.77 Rs Utilities (Monthly)
- Internet (Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL) 900.35 Rs
- Monthly Pass (Regular)1,851.53 Rs
- Taxi (Normal)130.92 Rs
- Taxi Per hour Waiting 654.58 Rs
- Cinema, International Release, Per Seat 467.56 Rs
- Ticket (Local Transport)59.85 Rs
- Sports And Leisure Fitness Club, Monthly Fee for 1 Adult 2,011.99 Rs
- Rent Per Month Apartment (1 bedroom) 25,115.60 Rs
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre 40,372.87 Rs
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 53,466.41 Rs
Clothing and Shoes
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) 4,897.72 Rs
- 1 Pair of Men Leather Business Shoes 5,488.35 Rs
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) 4,897.72 Rs
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, …) 2,450.63 Rs
- 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range) 5,029.45 Rs
Please do not look to study and work!
Some agents are misleading the students by spreading wrong information that the students can study and work simultaneously, hence covering up their living expenses. However, that is not true and no student should adhere to that advice.
This is on the grounds that the Medical Education isn’t a simple undertaking. The lectures are long, tiring and to a great degree requesting. There is a requirement for self-study and this does not leave any amount of time for the students to work. On the off chance that they begin working amid the MBBS course of their education, then it will unassumingly affect their exam grades. Along these lines, we earnestly encourage all prospective students to not search for study + work undergrad programs when taking up MBBS.
We also offer the following services for MBBS in Poland :
- We provide students with reliable and authentic study notes and FMGE Test Series to ensure that students get success in the Test.
- When it comes to educational counselling for MBBS abroad, we are the best in the industry.
- Through our in-depth knowledge, extensive research and expertise, we help you get the best in class education at the top-notch medical universities for Indian students in Poland .
- We also offer university selection guidance to help you pick from a list of cost-effective and leading universities in Poland for MBBS.
- Get assurance for successful MBBS admission in Poland in top-ranked, MCI recognised MBBS Colleges in Poland .
- We help you with the documentation and VISA application like stamping from Embassy & Ministry along with translating academic documents and notarisation. Get zero rejection of VISA issuance.
- Study Poland Consultants arranges safe travel coupled with travel insurance and appropriate accommodation abroad.
- We also provide education counselling services to those who have completed their MBBS Degree in Poland or elsewhere and are willing to continue their Post-Graduation program in medicine.
- We give you complete information on PG programs in Medicine offered by different medical universities in the world.
We at Study Poland Consultants focus on being your trusted ally for your admission related queries on obtaining an MBBS degree in Poland . We are pleased to inform you that we are the authorized representatives of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Poland for medical aspirants belonging to any of the above mentioned nations for the year 2019-20.
Why Choose Study Poland Consultants for MBBS in Poland ?
There are plenty of reasons that make us one of the most reliable study-abroad consultants in Delhi. We at Study Poland Consultants ensure that all our clients get the complete solution to their MBBS admission needs in international medical universities under a single roof. We are here to support you at every stage and treat you as a family member. With an experienced team of education consultants, we have managed to send hundreds of students to study MBBS in Poland and many other countries across the globe.
Benefits you get with Study Poland Consultants include:
- Complete and comprehensive study abroad consulting under one roof
- 24×7×365 support and transparent dealing
- Highly competitive consulting fees
- Experienced counsellors, documentation support staff
- Facility of paying the processing fee in instalments
- Track record of successful MBBS admissions in Poland an countries
- Official partners with prominent universities abroad
- We have Tie-ups with many Poland an universities
- Trusted education consultants with positive feedbacks from previous clients
- We follow and maintain high standards of consultancy services
- Transparent practices
- We make travel arrangements for you
- We help you in getting Visa Renewal or temporary Resident cards
- Our experts receive you at the airport on your arrival
- We also make accommodation arrangements
- Complete information on health and safety insurance
- We guide you on education loan options available in India
- You will even get cash support in emergency
We take pride in serving more than 500 Indian students and sending them to the medical universities of their choices. Whatever problem you encounter related to MBBS in abroad, Study Poland Consultants is there for you with the complete solution. If you are an aspiring candidate seeking MBBS admission in Poland in top medical university in Poland or any other country and belong to countries like India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bhutan, Iran, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia along with Singapore, Turkey, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Cameroon, Uganda, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and Zimbabwe, then feel free to contact us to clear your doubts about studying MBBS abroad.