Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
Poland is becoming a popular destination among students who wish to study MBBS abroad due to the many facilities that the country offer including the state-of-the-art infrastructure, experienced faculty members, and a robust education system. Poland is one of the fastest-growing economies in Europe and this has led to an inflow of over 46,000 candidates within a short span of time. The number of students travelling to study MBBS in Poland has seen a recent upraise due to the affordable fee structure and easy application procedure.
Take a look at the why MBBS admission in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University is a win-win situation for students.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 458
- Country Ranking – 2
Located in the city of Krakow of Poland, Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University was established in 1364. It is one of the oldest universities in Poland as well as the world. The university’s Faculty of Medicine is also acclaimed as one of the largest and the best medical academies in Poland.
Accreditation of Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
It is also one of the finest private MBBS University in Poland that is approved by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- And, Medical Council Of India (MCI);
Presently, Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University combines tradition with modern challenges to evolve as the best higher educational institution in Poland. There are a total of 15 faculties in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University and more than 3600 academic instructors work under the faculties. Every year, 46,000 students study at Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University on various levels of education – Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral.
Faculties / Departments at Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University has fifteen faculties as listed below:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Law and Administration
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Faculty of History
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Polish Studies
- Faculty of Physics, Astronomy, and Applied Computer Science
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Biology and Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Management and Social Communication
- Faculty of International and Political Studies
- Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics, and Biotechnology
Why Study MBBS At Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
Studying MBBS in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University, Poland will be one of the wisest decisions that you would be making as MBBS courses in Polish medical universities are high in demand. Presently, the scientists at the university work in cooperation with the business community which has led to numerous researches being conducted at the Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University. Furthermore, graduates from the university also do a great job in the international market competing with the foreign labour market.
Over 480 students from 5 continents study and 20 countries study MBBS at Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University every year. The majority of students studying MBBS here come from the USA, Norway, and Canada. Below listed are the primary advantages of studying MBBS in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University, Poland.
- Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University is a one among the top and the oldest medical universities located in Poland which awards a medical degree recognized globally.
- The academic staff at the university comprises of highly-skilled professors from international countries like England, Germany, and the USA.
- Graduates of Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University can apply for residency and PG programs in international countries like USA, Canada, Australia, England, etc.
- As the course is taught in English, an ever-increasing number of international students including Indian students currently pursue MBBS in Poland.
- Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University, Poland offers student exchange programs with many American and European universities.
- Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University offers on-campus accommodation facilities for foreign students and the admission procedure are devoid of entrance examinations.
Duration of MBBS in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
MBBS course at Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University, Poland, runs for a total of 6 years irrespective of their nationality. The first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last one year deals with hands-on-experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
Intake for MBBS in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
The admission process to apply for MBBS in Poland begins in July and runs through August. The classes start in September. Nevertheless, it is important that students who wish to pursue MBBS in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University, Poland initiate the process with a reliable consultant at the earliest as it takes around two months for the application to be processed. Also, it is important that students make sure they have all the necessary documents ready by the time the offer letter reaches their hand.
Eligibility for MBBS in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
Students who wish to study MBBS in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Admission Procedure in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
The entire admission procedure takes place in 4 steps – Registration, Admission Confirmation, Visa Application, and Travel Conformation.
In order to initiate the registration process, applicants are to submit scanned copies of the following documents.
- Attested mark sheet and pass certificate of grade 10th
- Attested mark sheet and pass certificate of grade 12th
- Birth certificate
- 12 Passport size photographs
- Attested and notarized passport copy
- NEET scorecard
Applicants will receive an admission letter within seven working days after their documents are verified and approved. Once you receive the admission letter, you are to submit your original documents, and in around 15 days you will receive approval from the ministry along with the below-listed documents.
- Approval letter from the Ministry
- Invitation letter issued by the university
- Accommodation letter
Once you receive the approval letter from the ministry, you are to deposit the tuition fees to the university’s bank account at the earliest.
Once we receive the documents from the university, we will apply for your online visa on your behalf. Please be aware that it might take around 5-7 working days.
Finally, we will make convenient travel arrangements for you. We will provide you with all the details regarding the departure date, time, and venue. It is during this stage when you will pay the last instalment of processing fee.
Tuition fee for MBBS in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||16000 USD||1500 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||11,20,000 Rupees/yr.||1,05,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
International students studying MBBS at Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University are given the option to live either in rental apartments or in the hostels. The hostels feature comfortable rooms and are equipped with all necessary facilities.
Additionally, there are grocery stores, restaurants, coffee shops, public internet spots, retails stores, and transport facilities located just a couple minutes’ walk away from the hostel. Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University also features a huge library with thousands of books. Researches are also conducted in the library in the fields of book history, history of Polish culture etc.
Why Choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.