Medical University of Wroclaw
Poland is one of the few destinations to study MBBS abroad that holds a long history of providing quality education to students. When compared to other popular Study MBBS abroad destinations, studying MBBS in Poland is a great option for Indian students due to the experienced staff, comprehensive study environment, and quality educational standards.
Furthermore, the majority of the medical education institutions in Poland are recognized by international organizations such as the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. Here are some amazing facts about the Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 4828
- Country Ranking – 56
An institution providing higher medical education, the Medical University of Wroclaw was established in the year 1950 in Wroclaw, Poland. It is one of the most popular universities in Poland and consists of 5 faculties. The Medical University of Wroclaw is involved in over 200 international agreements of co-operation with foreign universities. Through the Erasmus Programme of the European Union, every year student exchanges take place to countries like France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, and England.
Accreditation and Recognition of Medical University of Wroclaw
Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland is recognized by some of the most prestigious international organization like;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education;
- US Accreditation, FAIMER School ID: F 0000222;
- Canadian Accreditation;
- And, the Polish Accreditation Committee.
Currently, over 6000 students study at Medical University of Wroclaw of which 800 hails from foreign countries. The students are taught by around 1000 academic professors and teachers who work at the university. The total number of clinics and chairs under the Medical University of Wroclaw accounts to around 107. The faculty of medicine of the Medical University of Wroclaw was established in 1945 and it is the oldest faculty of the university.
Faculties / Departments at Medical University of Wroclaw
The Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland offers different faculties as listed below:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy – Division of Laboratory Diagnostics
- Faculty of Health Science
- Faculty of Postgraduate Medical Training
Why Study MBBS in Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland
The main aim of the Medical University of Wroclaw is to craft and mould the future of Polish medicine. The university has been popular among medical aspirants for long, and every year around 6000 students are educated here in 10 different fields – Medicine, Medicine And Dentistry, Pharmacy, Medical Analysis, Dietetics, Emergency Medicine, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Obstetrics, and Public Health.
English-taught programs are offered in the field of Medicine and Dentistry which allows plenty of students from international countries to fulfil their dreams in Poland. The degree offered by the Medical University of Wroclaw is recognized in most countries and thus graduates from the university can easily continue their career in any part of the world they wish to.
Here are a few more advantages of studying MBBS at the Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland.
- Currently, many graduates from the Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland work in leading countries around the world like the UK, USA, Australia, India, etc.
- The Medical University of Wroclaw holds tradition, potential, and prestige like no other university in Poland.
- The medical degree offered is recognized all across the world.
- The Medical University of Wroclaw is one of the best universities to study MBBS in Poland.
- Wroclaw is known as a student town. Thus, students can easily find an activity that they enjoy here.
- The best thing about studying MBBS at the Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland is the clinical training they provide in various public as well as university clinical hospitals.
- The Medical University of Wroclaw actively takes part in international exchange programs with ERAMUS+.
- Students can see and experience working with special cases every day, and no limitations are set on how many times a student can visit the hospitals. This further helps broaden and boost their knowledge while also keeping it up-to-date.
- Students are given complete access to the libraries that hold a vast number of books.
Duration of MBBS in Medical University of Wroclaw
The duration of MBBS at the Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Medical University of Wroclaw
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Medical University of Wroclaw
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in the Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents Required for MBBS in Medical University of Wroclaw
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Medical University of Wroclaw
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Polish visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Medical University of Wroclaw
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||12500 USD||1500 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||8,75,000 Rupees/yr.||1,05,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Medical University of Wroclaw
The Medical University of Wroclaw offers accommodation facilities for students in their two dorms/hostels. Located just a 15 minutes’ walk away from the university campus, the hostel rooms are allotted to students on 1, 2, or 3 people sharing. The rent for the university varies from around 340 PLN to 680 PLN based on the facilities you would like to opt for. All the rooms are equipped with facilities like electricity, laundry, internet connection etc. There is also a kitchen available for students to prepare their meals.
The campus also has a canteen in the library where students can grab tasty meals. Restaurants, cafes, and shopping malls are also located in close proximity. Students who have a passion for sports can take part in the Medical University of Wroclaw’s sports club.
Why choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.