Warsaw Medical Academy
Situated between the Baltic Sea and the mountain ranges, Poland is a member state of the NATO, UN, and the European Union. Also, Poland is the 9th largest European country with a population of nearly 38 million. The capital city of Poland is Warsaw and the other major cities include Wroclaw, Gdansk, Krakow, and Poznan.
Recently, MBBS in Poland is gaining huge popularity, thanks to the amazing medical education offered by Polish universities. Additionally, the fee structure is also quite affordable and the admission procedure is easy.
Let’s take a look at what makes Warsaw Medical Academy, Poland a great option to study MBBS in Poland.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 2395
- Country Ranking – 25
Warsaw Medical Academy was established in the year 1809 in the city of Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland. The faculty of medicine of the university was founded in the nineteenth century. Presently, the Warsaw Medical Academy is considered one of the most prestigious and the largest medical educational institutions in Poland.
With a teaching tradition of over 200 years, the educational programs offered by the Warsaw Medical Academy meets the highest standards of education and are build based on the principles of good clinical and pharmaceutical practice.
Accreditation and Recognition of Warsaw Medical Academy
Warsaw Medical Academy, Poland is rated prestigiously in the world-ranking systems and the MBBS degree they offer are recognized by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- The US Department of Education;
- The Medical Board of California:
- Malaysian Medical Council;
- The Medical Council of Thailand;
- Accreditation Committee for Polish Universities;
- And, The Polish Accreditation Committee.
Presently, the Warsaw Medical Academy educated around 10,000 students every year of which more than 700 students hail from over 50 different foreign countries. 3 programs are offered in English and 14 programs in Polish. There are over 1600 scientific staffs working in the university. The highly-qualified academic staffs at the university use a combination of modern teaching techniques and traditional practices to train the students according to European standards of education.
Faculties / Departments at Warsaw Medical Academy
Warsaw Medical Academy, Poland now has 4 faculties as listed below:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Health Sciences
Why Study MBBS in Warsaw Medical Academy, Poland
At the Warsaw Medical Academy candidates are imparted with both theoretical knowledge and practical skills that help them stay competitive and meet the demands of the modern medical industry. Recognized as one of the top-ranking medical institutions in Poland, the university abides by Europe, the United States, and Poland’s educational standards.
The Warsaw Medical Academy is equipped with modern research equipment and has signed around 40 international co-operation agreements to hold student exchange program to 100+ Erasmus destinations. Clinical training is provided to candidates in 6 clinical hospitals, 11 affiliated hospitals, and medical simulation centres.
Here let’s take a quick glance at the main advantages of studying at Warsaw Medical Academy, Poland.
- The academic staffs are highly-experienced and the entire curriculum is taught in English.
- With over 200 years of teaching experience, Warsaw Medical Academy, Poland is a prestigious medical university that maintains high-level of educational standards.
- The university has signed over 40 international co-operation agreements.
- Clinical training is provided to students in 6 leading clinical hospitals, 11 affiliated hospitals, and medical simulation centres.
- Warsaw Medical Academy is recognized by many international organizations such as the U.S. Department of Education and the Malaysian Medical Council.
- The tuition fee is quite low, and so is the cost of living when compared to the other countries with equal quality of living standards.
- The university boasts a total student population of 10,000 students of which 700+ students hail from 50 foreign countries.
- The Warsaw Medical Academy is a member of international organizations like AMEE, GHLO, and EUA.
Duration of MBBS in Warsaw Medical Academy
The duration of MBBS at the Warsaw Medical Academy, Poland is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Warsaw Medical Academy
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the Warsaw Medical Academy, Poland opens on July and runs till August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. There were also instances when students were denied a visa due to minor errors.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Warsaw Medical Academy
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in the Warsaw Medical Academy, Poland needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in Warsaw Medical Academy
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Warsaw Medical Academy
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Warsaw Medical Academy, Poland. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Warsaw Medical Academy, Poland.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Polish visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Warsaw Medical Academy, Poland’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Warsaw Medical Academy
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||11500 USD||1200 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||8,05,000 Rupees/yr.||84,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Warsaw Medical Academy
The Warsaw Medical Academy offers accommodation facilities for students in their hostels. The seats are often limited thus the students have to apply for admission at the earliest. The rooms are fully furnished and equipped with all necessary facilities. Typically, the rooms feature dual or triple bedding and an attached kitchen and bathroom.
Students are provided with 24/7 internet access and purified water supply in the hostel rooms. Additionally, features like swimming pool, gym, and canteens are also offered by the Warsaw Medical Academy.
Why choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.