Astrakhan State Medical University
If you are contemplating the option of studying MBBS abroad, studying MBBS in Russia is an option you must consider. There are around 57 MBBS universities in entire Russia, the majority of which feature a student-teacher ratio of 7:1. Additionally, all the universities are also recognized by WHO and medical councils of leading countries such as USA, India, UK, Australia, and the Middle East.
The largest country in the world, it is also pretty easy for an average student to get admission into any of the medical universities in Russia. With the availability of accommodation facilities, Indian food, and low education fee, there is never a reason why you shouldn’t study MBBS in Russia.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 9079
- Country Ranking – 335
Established in the year 1918, Astrakhan State Medical University is situated in a city located near the banks of River Volga. One of the oldest universities in Russia, the university has made its way into the list of World Directory of Medical Schools.
In 2009-10, Astrakhan State Medical University also gained a ‘European Quality Certificate’ and a gold medal for winning a title in the list of ‘100 Best Russian State Universities’.
Accreditation and Recognition of Astrakhan State Medical University
Astrakhan State Medical University has trained over 30,000 doctors who currently work across the world, and it is also one of the finest private MBBS University in Russia that is approved by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- And, Medical Council Of India (MCI);
Graduates from Astrakhan State Medical University presently work in over 103 countries. Currently, around 6000 students are enrolled here with 2000 of students hailing from international countries. The faculty staffs include 1000+ professors who are highly-skilled and experienced.
Faculties / Departments at Astrakhan State Medical University
Astrakhan State Medical University has eleven faculties as listed below:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Pharmaceutics
- Faculty of Preventive Medical
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Management and Higher Nursing Education
- Faculty of Nursing Education
- Faculty of Foreign Education
- Faculty of Postgraduate Education
- Faculty of Preparatory
Why Study MBBS in Astrakhan State Medical University, Russia
Studying MBBS at Astrakhan State Medical University helps you experience quality education as the university particularly strives to meet all the international requirements in today’s medical field. Astrakhan State Medical University is best known for the theoretical and clinical research they conduct on key public health issues and the results are recommendations are implemented by various medical institutions.
The primary benefits of studying MBBS at Astrakhan State Medical University, Russia.
- Astrakhan State Medical University is a one among the oldest medical universities located in Russia which awards a medical degree recognized globally.
- As the course is taught in English, an ever-increasing number of international students including Indian students currently pursue MBBS in Russia.
- Astrakhan State Medical University, Russia offers student exchange programs with many American and European universities (11 universities from 9 countries in Europe, America, and Asia).
- Studying MBBS in Russia doesn’t require students to qualify IELTS/TOEFL screening tests.
- Astrakhan State Medical University offers on-campus accommodation facilities for foreign students and the admission procedure are devoid of entrance examinations.
- Every year, 10 large international events are organized in Astrakhan State Medical University which helps students’ gain more exposure.
- Lectures at the university are conducted by both Russian as well as foreign professors who are highly-skilled.
Duration of MBBS in Astrakhan State Medical University
MBBS course at Astrakhan State Medical University runs for a total of 6 years irrespective of their nationality. The first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last one year deals with hands-on-experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Astrakhan State Medical University
The admission process to apply for MBBS in Russia begins in July and runs through August. The classes start in September. Nevertheless, it is important that students who wish to pursue MBBS in Astrakhan State Medical University initiate the process with a reliable consultant at the earliest as it takes around two months for the application to be processed. Also, it is important that students make sure they have all the necessary documents ready by the time the offer letter reaches their hand.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Astrakhan State Medical University
Students who wish to study MBBS in Astrakhan State Medical University needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
MBBS Admission Procedure in Astrakhan State Medical University
The entire admission procedure takes place in 4 steps – Registration, Admission Confirmation, Visa Application, and Travel Conformation.
In order to initiate the registration process, applicants are to submit scanned copies of the following documents.
- Attested mark sheet and pass certificate of grade 10th
- Attested mark sheet and pass certificate of grade 12th
- Birth certificate
- 12 Passport size photographs
- Attested and notarized passport copy
- NEET scorecard
Applicants will receive an admission letter within seven working days after their documents are verified and approved. Once you receive the admission letter, you are to submit your original documents, and in around 15 days you will receive approval from the ministry along with the below-listed documents.
- Approval letter from the Ministry
- Invitation letter issued by the university
- Accommodation letter
Once you receive the approval letter from the ministry, you are to deposit the tuition fees to the university’s bank account at the earliest.
Once we receive the documents from the university, we will apply for your online visa on your behalf. Please be aware that it might take around 5-7 working days.
Finally, we will make convenient travel arrangements for you. We will provide you with all the details regarding the departure date, time, and venue. It is during this stage when you will pay the last installment of processing fee.
MBBS Fees in Astrakhan State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4100 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,87,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe
Accommodation Facilities in Astrakhan State Medical University
Throughout the period of education, all students at Astrakhan State Medical University are provided with accommodation facilities in the students’ hostel. The hostel is situated just a short walk away from the main building and is equipped with all necessary facilities such as washing machines, bathrooms, study tables, water supply, electricity, and Wi-Fi supply.
Various other facilities like sports clubs, library, and cafes are also located surrounding the hostel building where students could spend their leisure time. Indian food (both veg and non-veg) is also made available to Indian students or anyone else who wish to try them.
Located near the Caspian Sea, the city experiences a warm climate. Contemporary educational programs and mode of education are practised in the university which makes Astrakhan State Medical University a magnet that attracts thousands of medical aspirants from all around the world to study MBBS in Russia.
Why Students Prefer MBBS Study from Russia?
Russia has been the top choice of not only the Indian medical students but also for the medical aspirants from the different corner of the world. Today, Russia has become the education hub. There are many reasons making MBBS in Russia the top choice for medical students.
The Top Reasons for MBBS in Russia
- Top-class education facilities for medical students
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Medium of instruction is English for the international medical candidates
- No demand of capitation or donation of any kind
- Students from more than 57 countries travel to Russia for medical education every year
- The best of the labs and research facilities are being provided by the universities in Russia to medical aspirants
- Medical universities in Russia are duly recognised by MCI, WHO, and others
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist students anytime
- Welcoming people around who value education
- Along with the various facilities to study, the top MCI approved universities in Russia offers mingling of cultures and exchange of cultural values.
Why Choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.