Rostov State Medical University
Russia has been a popular destination among students planning to study MBBS abroad. One factor worth mentioning is that Russia holds around 30 positions among the top medical universities ranking in the world. Majority of the medical universities in Russia are recognized by WHO and other major international organizations.
The country has witnessed a tenfold increase in the number of international students travelling here to study MBBS in Russia. MBBS in Russia is an easy option for medical aspirants as they don’t have to pay huge donations or fees. Furthermore, the admission procedure is quite easy and medical courses are completely taught in English medium.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 6818
- Country Ranking – 273
Rostov State Medical University began as a medical faculty of Donskoi University in 1915. Later, in 1930, it became an independent medical institute as we know it today. The university is best known for contributing the best talents in the medical field. Located in the city of Rostov which is known as the educational and cultural center of Russia, Rostov State Medical University receives thousands of application from Russian as well as international students every year.
Accreditation and Recognition of Rostov State Medical University
The university has gained recognition from some of the top international organizations including;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- Medical Council of Europe;
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC);
- And, General Medical Council (GMC).
Rostov State Medical University features over 64 departments with 600 teaching staff of which 420 are candidates of science and 70 are doctors and professors. Every year, nearly 4000 students get enrolled in the institute.
Faculties / Departments at Rostov State Medical University
Rostov State Medical University offers a wide range of educational programs under various faculties as listed below:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Preparatory Faculty
- Faculty of Medico-Prophylactics
- Faculty of International Students
- Faculty of Postgraduate and Continuous Education
- Faculty of Armed Force Medicine
- Faculty of English Sector
Why Study MBBS in Rostov State Medical University, Russia
Rostov State Medical University’s preparatory faculty welcomes students from all across the world to study MBBS in Russia. The entire course is taught in English and the education provided is of a high standard. Rostov State Medical University has been training foreign students since 1962 and thus their experience in the medical field is something that can never be overlooked. Rostov State Medical University also possesses its own clinics with over 1000 beds where practical knowledge is imparted to students.
Here are the main advantages of studying MBBS at Rostov State Medical University, Russia.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- The academic fee is comparatively lower, and students don’t have to pass an entrance test in order to seek admission.
- The entire admission process is easy and simplified without donations or hidden charges.
- The MBBS degree offered is recognized worldwide.
- The university is accredited by some of the most prestigious international organizations including WHO, and MCI.
- Students don’t have to pass TOEFL or IELTS.
- Friendly and safe environment for students to grow and thrive in.
- Rostov State Medical University witnesses an MCI passing ratio of 11.3 every year.
- It is the largest medical higher educational institution of its kind in entire Southern Russia.
- Rostov State Medical University is one of the oldest universities and thus possess a tradition that can never be undone.
- The university partners with many international educational institutions and thus hold student exchange programs every year.
- Rostov State Medical University also has a Central Scientific Research Laboratory (VSRL) where molecular genetics and microbiological studies are conducted.
Duration of MBBS in Rostov State Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Rostov State Medical University, Russia is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Rostov State Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Rostov State Medical University, Russia opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Rostov State Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Rostov State Medical University, Russia needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS Admission in Rostov State Medical University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Rostov State Medical University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Rostov State Medical University, Russia.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Rostov State Medical University.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Rostov State Medical University’s account.
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Rostov State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||3800 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,66,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Rostov State Medical University
Presently, Rostov State Medical University houses around 2000 students in their 5 hostels. The flat-type hostels come with attached toilet, bathroom, and kitchen. Centrally heated, the rooms are fully-furnished and allotted based on dual or triple sharing. The hostel accommodation is arranged separately for boys and girls. Students can find all necessary facilities in the hostel rooms from beddings, to laundry, and reading halls.
Rostov is a beautiful city that boasts a lot of tradition and history. It is a major administrative, cultural, and educational hub and features one of the best transport systems in entire Russia.
Why Students Prefer MBBS Study from Russia?
Russia has been the top choice of not only the Indian medical students but also for the medical aspirants from the different corner of the world. Today, Russia has become the education hub. There are many reasons making MBBS in Russia the top choice for medical students.
The Top Reasons for MBBS in Russia
- Top-class education facilities for medical students
- No specific entrance examinations for getting MBBS admission
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Medium of instruction is English for the international medical candidates
- No demand of capitation or donation of any kind
- Students from more than 57 countries travel to Russia for medical education every year
- The best of the labs and research facilities are being provided by the universities in Russia to medical aspirants
- Medical universities in Russia are duly recognised by MCI, WHO, and others
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist students anytime
- Welcoming people around who value education
- Along with the various facilities to study, the top MCI approved universities in Russia offers mingling of cultures and exchange of cultural values.
Why Choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.