Ryazan State Medical University
Dreaming of studying MBBS in Russia? And why not! Most of the universities in Russia that offer MBBS course have an International repute. Due to stiff competition in home country, Indian students choose universities in Russia to pursue MBBS.
One of the most popular universities for MBBS in Russia is Ryazan State Medical University. Named after academician I.P Pavlov, the university holds over 70 years of expertise in shaping careers. The university boasts of having thousands of International students under its wing.
The university specializes in training interns, undergraduates, postgraduates and doctoral candidates. This elite institute offers plenty of training programs and internship opportunities for MBBS students. More than 1,500 Indians have successfully pursued medical courses in various specialties from this university.
Ryazan Medical University holds a position among the “Directory of Medical Schools” by World Health Organization. More so, the university has tie-ups with various other international medical schools. Medical University of Arizona and American Pharmaceutical Convection are some of the bug names.
The institute has faculties in General Medicine, Pharmacy, Pediatrics, Dentistry, and Preventive Health. Presently, the university has 5,000 students are pursing various courses in Medicine. More than 17,000 doctors have graduated from this university till date.
University at a Glance
The University was established in the year 1950. As mentioned earlier, the university is named after the famous academician I.P Pavlov. Till date, students have come from 55 countries around the world.
The University is located in Ryazan, Ryazan Oblast, Russia.
Key features of Ryazan State Medical University
- The graduates from this university are eligible to work in more than 130 countries in the world.
- This institute has 8 specialties for higher professional education.
- 3 specialties concerning secondary professional education
- The campus includes 16 training buildings
- This institute offers more than 50 specialties concerning residency programs and internship programs
- Students running for doctoral candidacy are offered 4 directions
- There are 639 teachers and lecturers in the University
- The university has an urban campus
- It also offers a facility for distance learning
- There are 4 hostels for students overseas
- Other facilities include mini-football ground, 2 basketball courts, gymnasium, and tennis court.
- Additionally there is a central scientific research laboratory, a botanical garden, and diagnostic polyclinic.
- The university offers 6 years courses in MBBS
- The institute has trained more than 17,000 doctors
World Ranking of Ryazan State Medical University
- Ryazan State Medical University has a country rank of 239 and a world rank of 6015.
- Having stunning ranking among the best universities, this institute attracts a number of MBBS candidates.
- The university also receives great reviews from its student wing.
Scope for Indian Students in Ryazan State Medical University
- Students in India find plethora of opportunities when it comes to pursuing medicine in Russia.
- Talking of Ryazan medical University, the students get to enroll in 6-year courses in medical specialties.
- Graduates from this university get the opportunity to work with the best medical institutes around the globe.
- Ryazan State Medical University offers cheap courses in Medicine.
- Over thousands of Indian Students have enrolled themselves in the university.
- The graduates from this university are entitled to receive The Certificate of Graduation.
- They can get the certificate attested from their home country’s embassy.
- The university is also approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Most of the students graduating from this university clear MCI Screening test.
- Thus, are eligible to practice medicine in India.
- Moreover, Indian students can get attractive internship opportunities during their course.
Why Ryazan State Medical University?
Are you skeptic about joining Ryazan State Medical University? You must consider the opportunities coming your way.
Listed below are some of the major points of consideration concerning Ryazan State Medical University:
- The University has more than 70 years of experience in shaping the career of MBBS students
- The university ranks among the best universities in the country and also in the world.
- The university is listed in the Directory of World medical Schools by World Health Organization
- The university is also recognized by International Medical Education Directory and FAIMER
- The university offers facilities relating to the accommodation of students
- The institute has robust infrastructure and offers various recreational facilities
- These recreational facilities include a mini-football course, a tennis court, basketball courts, and health and sports camp.
- It offers cheap yet quality programs for Medical Aspirants
- The students get to experience European lifestyle
- They get an insight to the history and culture of the Country
- The exposure for the students studying in Ryazan State Medical University is huge.
- The affiliated hospitals come with state of art equipments
- There are a plenty of teaching institutes under this University
- The University has more than 600 teaching staff catering to thousands of students
- There are opportunities available regarding internships and jobs in some of the most recognized medical institutes around the globe.
- The University offers MBBS courses in English which is beneficial to international students
Accreditation of Ryazan State Medical University
- The University is accredited to Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- Besides, the University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and also the World Health organization.
Duration of MBBS in Ryazan State Medical University
The duration of the MBBS course offered by Ryazan State Medical University is 6 years. The course curriculum can be broken down into two major parts:
1. The First, Second and Third Year
In the first 3 years, the students are taught the basis of human biology. Some of the subjects to study in the first three years are
- Bio chemistry
- Cell biology
- General principles of clinical medicine
- Genetic and general pathology.
2. Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Year
In the next three years the course curriculum requires the students to apply their knowledge in medicine. These three years the students can take practical courses to understand the subjects better.
Clinical Clerkships are available in various subjects including internal medicine, psychiatry, neurology, emergency medicine, gynecology, obstetrics, emergency medicine.
MBBS Intake in Ryazan State Medical University
- The candidate must apply to the University for Enrolment latest by July 15 each year.
- The University does not require candidates to sit for an entrance test
- Students having at least 55% marks in class 12th examination are eligible to take admission
Documents that are necessary to take admission in the university are listed below:
- Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of class 10 and 12
- Birth Certificate
- Passport with at least 18 months of validity
- HIV test reports
- 10 Passport size photographs
- Invitation letter by the Ministry of Education
- Visa fees
- Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, Delhi
- Legalization of all documents by Embassy
MBBS Eligibility Criteria in Ryazan State Medical University
The university opens application for International Students each year. The applications come in hoards but enrolment is offered on first-cum-first-serve basis. The university has a stunning admission rate of 90 to 100%.
- Students above the age of 18 years are eligible to apply to various undergraduate courses in the university.
- International students are also offered various scholarships and other financial aids.
- Visit the official website of the university to know more about such offers.
- Students with 50% in PCB may also apply to Ryazan State Medical University.
- Students who have an aggregate of 55% in PCB in their +2 can apply for enrolment in this university.
- The admission procedure in this university is smooth and hassle free.
- The university does not require the candidate to appear in any entrance examinations.
- This is one of the various advantages of studying MBBS in a University in Russia.
MBBS Admission Procedure in Ryazan State Medical University
The admission procedure in Ryazan State Medical University and other Universities in Russia is easy. The entire procedure of admission is broken down into four major steps:
- Filling personal details
- Filling academic details
- Submitting relevant documents
- Paying university application fees
Here you have to keep something in your mind:
- Do not fall for agents who assure you guaranteed admissions in Universities in Russia.
- You need to home in on a reliable source that walks you through the entire process of admission.
- in helps you with searching various Universities in Russia that offers MBBS courses.
- We, at Europe.in, help you scan through the best MBBS universities in Russia.
- We also make the entire process of application simpler for you.
- It is time to make your dream of studying in the best Universities in Europe come true via Europe.in.
Tuition Fees in Ryazan State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5500 USD||500 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,85,000 Rupees/yr.||35,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe
Hostel Facilities in Ryazan State Medical University
The University offers facilities concerning accommodation for international students. There are four hostels for the accommodation of international students. These hostels are fully-furnished and various other amenities for international students.
- It is a great place for cross-cultural interactions as students swim to Ryazan University from all over world.
- The days of cultural significance is celebrated in the university in unison.
- The students have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to interact with people from different cultures.
- They get to learn about traditions, relish exquisite cuisines and know about folklore of different states.
- The food facility in Universities in Russia is all-inclusive.
- Most of the universities offer both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- Also, the University hostels have kitchen spaces for students to cook any dish they want.
- The grocery would cost you a few additional bucks. But you shall find grocers nearby.
- You can also order canned food, fruits and veggies online.
The university is located in Ryazan, which is to the far west of Russia.
- The weather in that part of Russia is subjected to continental climate.
- It is characterized by hot and dry summers and extreme winters with dry winds.
- Students may experience snowfall around October.
- Students from India may have some trouble adjusting to the change in weather conditions.
- Therefore, the students must prepare themselves months before their departure.
Student Life in Ryazan State Medical University
- Students in the Universities in Russia get plenty of opportunities when it comes to building an impressive career
- Russian Universities have no dearth of opportunities for internships and jobs
- Apart from the academic aspect, the students have the golden opportunity to make the best out of their life
- The campuses in Russian Universities in stunning
- The students get to enjoy the multicultural environment in the university campuses.
- The students are encouraged to take part in various activities
Why MBBS in Russia?
Russia is gaining a global reputation for having many of the best universities in the world.
- These universities offer the opportunities to international students to study and practice medicine.
- Also, Russia equals the global standard when it comes to infrastructural facilities.
- Not to mention, Russia offers myriad opportunities for tourism.
- If you want to avoid the aggressive competition in India, look out for admissions in Russian Universities.
- You get world-class education facilities at best prices.
Why Choose Study Europe.in?
If you want to surf seamlessly through various Universities in Europe, Europe.in is the destination for you.
- in offers comprehensive guide to study in various universities all across Europe.
- Know about the universities and get an insight to what it offers via Europe.in.
- We are a reliable medium for you to apply to various colleges from the comfort of your home.
- Seeking for admission in a University in Europe? Let us guide you through.
- Know about the fee structure, the course curriculum and everything concerning the university at Europe.in.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.