Black Sea National University, Ukraine
A large number of students from India as well as other foreign countries find Ukraine a most preferable option when planning to study MBBS abroad. The reason for this includes many factors such as the affordable academic fee, quality education, European standards of living, and finally the safety that the country offers.
Most of the medical universities in Ukraine offer MBBS courses especially for international students in the English language. Furthermore, students studying MBBS in Ukraine can further practice medicine and take permanent residence in Ukraine or any other European countries after the course.
Here are some amazing facts about the Black Sea National University, Ukraine.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 8209
- Country Ranking – 103
Established in 1996, Black Sea National University, Ukraine is also known as Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University. Furthermore, the university is part of the National University â€œKyiv Mohla Academyâ€ (NaUKMA).
Black Sea National University, Ukraine was brought into existence considering the need for higher education. Though the university began operating with just a handful of enrolled students, the student base elevated by 2000 when the infrastructure was finally in place. Within a very short span of time, Black Sea National University, Ukraine emerged as one of the most reputed medical institutions in Southern Ukraine, and hold the 40th rank in UNESCO ranking of Ukrainian Universities.
Accreditation and Recognition of Black Sea National University
Black Sea National University, Ukraine was awarded 4th level of accreditation it is also approved by ;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- And, FAIMER.
Currently, around 4000 students study and over 300 teaching staff work at Black Sea National University, Ukraine. The university maintains strong ties with many international organizations and universities which have further helped shape the educational standards.
Faculties / Departments at Black Sea National University
Black Sea National University, Ukraine offers different institutes and faculties as listed below:
- Medical Institute
- Institute of Philology
- Institute of Public Administration
- Teaching and Research Institute of Postgraduate Education
- Faculty of Computer Science
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Physical Education and Sport
- Faculty of Political Science
- Faculty of Sociology
Why Study MBBS in Black Sea National University, Ukraine?
According to an international survey conducted recently, Black Sea National University, Ukraine was placed among the best universities in Ukraine. The quality and quantity of academic exchange programs that it offers are unparalleled. The university has gained the license to train international students from countries including China, Italy, Canada, and Russia.
Every year, lecturers from different countries like France, China, Australia, South Korea, Spain, the UK, and the USA conduct workshops and give lectures at Black Sea National University, Ukraine. The university also holds meetings and visits with extraordinary and plenipotentiary ambassadors of France, Norway, Bulgaria, Germany, Switzerland, and Poland.
There are a lot of reasons why Black Sea National University, Ukraine makes the best option for medical aspirants to study MBBS in Ukraine. Here are the main advantages.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- All educational programs in Black Sea National University, Ukraine abide by European standards of education.
- The academic fee is comparatively lower.
- The entire admission process is easy and simplified without donations or hidden charges.
- Training for MCI exam is provided to Indian students studying MBBS at Black Sea National University, Ukraine.
- The MBBS degree offered is recognized worldwide.
- Hostel accommodation is provided separately for both boys and girls.
Duration of MBBS in Black Sea National University
The duration of MBBS at Black Sea National University, Ukraine is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Black Sea National University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Black Sea National University, Ukraine opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. Visa is issued only after you receive the invitation letter, and there have been cases where students were rejected a visa by Ukraine consulate.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Black Sea National University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Black Sea National University, Ukraine needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS Admission in Black Sea National University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Black Sea National University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Black Sea National University, Ukraine. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Black Sea National University, Ukraine.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Ukrainian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Black Sea National University, Ukraine’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Black Sea National University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||3700 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,59,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Black Sea National University
International students studying MBBS at Black Sea National University, Ukraine is housed at 3 hostels (separate for boys and girls) fully equipped with furniture, washrooms, and internet connection. The hostels are located only a few kilometres away from the university in a neighbourhood that is filled with facilities like shops, supermarkets, public transport options, and more.
There are kitchens installed on each floor of the hostel building, where students can prepare food if they wish to. There is a panel of hostel staffs employed to keep the premises clean and secure for students.
Additional amenities that Black Sea National University, Ukraine offer students include 3 modern gymnasiums, 3 reading halls, 2 gyms, and a yacht. Students can go on expeditions in the yacht every day if they wish to. Black Sea National University, Ukraine is located in a port city called Mykolaiv. The city highlights leafy avenues and magnificent architecture that perfectly captures the classic Russian style. Students can go on expeditions to explore the old buildings or simply wander across the naval buildings.
Why Choose Ukraine for MBBS Study?
Ukraine has witnessed remarkable growth and development in the education sector particularly in the medical education sector in the last one decade. Although, there are many good reasons for choosing Ukraine for MBBS Studies, we have brought to you the highly considerable reasons.
The Top Reasons to Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies
- World-class facility for study in medicine
- No entrance test for admission in any medical university
- Modern infrastructure with all the amenities
- No capitation or donation fee
- Affordable structure of fee for MBBS course
- Strength of the class is maintained for better attention to all
- Hassle-free and easy admission process for MBBS admission
- The medical study in Ukraine is famous across the world for the best of the education that is being provided at the MCI approved medical institutions
- Recognized by the leading bodies in the field of medicine including MCI, WHO various other medicine councils
- Affordable cost of living and food
- Numerous opportunities are opened with the completion of the course
- The pleasant weather is one of the reasons why students love medical studies in Ukraine
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.