Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
What makes Ukraine an attractive destination to study MBBS is mainly the affordable fee structure. Additionally, unlike Indian private medical colleges, there are no donations, and admission is granted directly when a student applies. Additionally, the MBBS course is offered in the English language in most of the universities, and living expenses are lower as well.
Ukrainians are friendly people and this further makes your stay here a good experience. Below listed are all the factors and benefits that we found about why Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy is a great choice to study MBBS in Ukraine.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 7882
- Country Ranking – 96
Established in 1916, Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy was primarily found with the main aim to educate women. The university is quite old and holds the highest level of accreditation in Ukraine. Nearly 103 years old, Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy acquired the status of State Academy in 1920 before which it was known as Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Institute.
Accreditation of Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy is approved by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO);
- European Council;
- And, 4th Level Of Accreditation.
Since its establishment, Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy has educated over 49,000 doctors, dentists, pharmacists, and nurses. Other than the undergraduate courses, the university also offers postgraduate courses which are widely popular among Ukrainian as well as foreign doctors. Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy offers more than 2000 beds for patients and provides them with better healthcare. Students studying MBBS at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy get to become a part of their services and fulfil their goals as a doctor.
Faculties / Departments at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy educates students in 7 faculties as listed below:
- Faculty Of General Medicine
- Faculty Of Paediatrics
- Faculty Of Management Of Public Health
- Faculty Of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty Of Nursing
- Faculty Of Postgraduate Education
- Preparatory Faculty For Foreign Citizens
Why Study MBBS In Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
At Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, priority is given to providing students with modern technical and methodological bases. The faculty members continuously stay updated about the latest developments in the field of medicine and encourage students to adopt the skill-set in accordance with the modern requirements.
The academic staffs include 646 teachers among which 98 are doctor of medical sciences. Presently, nearly 2000 international students study at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Foreign students studying MBBS at this university mainly hail from countries like India, China, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Kuwait, and other countries (36) from the Asian, African, and the European continent.
Here are the primary advantages that make studying MBBS at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy an irresistible offer.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- Affordable tuition fee is the main USP of Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy is recognized by WHO, MCI, UNESCO, and the European Council.
- The education provided is of top quality, and the entire course is taught by international faculty.
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy offers 50% off on travelling especially for international students.
- Students get their visa approved in just 3 days.
- The climate is moderate and easy to live in.
- Students are provided training for MCI exam.
Duration of MBBS in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
The duration of MBBS at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy opens on 1st July and runs till 15th November. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. Visa is issued only after you receive the invitation letter, and there have been cases where students were rejected a visa by Ukraine consulate.
Eligibility for MBBS in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS Admission in DSMU
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, Ukraine.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Ukrainian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE||HOSTEL FEE|
|MBBS Fee (1st Year Package)||7000 $||Included in Package|
|MBBS Fee (2nd to 6th Year)||3800 * 5 = 19,000 $||1000 * 5 = 5000 $|
|Total Fees in Rupees (INR) Approx.||18,20,000 Rupees||3,50,000 Rupees|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy has opened a total of 7 hostels across the city for students to reside in. Students can use the various public transportation facilities like tramway and trolley-transport to travel to and fro the university. The lodging spread across a massive area of 45422 sq. m and can accommodate around 2768 students. Hostel 1, 5, and 7 are specially offered to international students.
The authorities at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy pay extreme attention to the overall development of the students. Thus, the university campus is equipped with facilities such a sports complex, sanatorium, academic library, sports camp, museums, vivarium, and a techno centre. Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy is located in the city named Dnipro. A dynamic and evergreen city, Dnipro is known as a major hub of the steel industry. Winters are severe and summers are warm, while the city experiences no dry season.
Why Choose Ukraine for MBBS Study?
Ukraine has witnessed remarkable growth and development in the education sector particularly in the medical education sector in the last one decade. Although, there are many good reasons for choosing Ukraine for MBBS Studies, we have brought to you the highly considerable reasons.
The Top Reasons to Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies
- World-class facility for study in medicine
- No entrance test for admission in any medical university
- Modern infrastructure with all the amenities
- No capitation or donation fee
- Affordable structure of fee for MBBS course
- Strength of the class is maintained for better attention to all
- Hassle-free and easy admission process for MBBS admission
- The medical study in Ukraine is famous across the world for the best of the education that is being provided at the MCI approved medical institutions
- Recognized by the leading bodies in the field of medicine including MCI, WHO various other medicine councils
- Affordable cost of living and food
- Numerous opportunities are opened with the completion of the course
- The pleasant weather is one of the reasons why students love medical studies in Ukraine
Why Choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.