About The University
IvanoFrankivsk Medical University was established in 1945 in Ukraine. The university is designated as a ‘National Medical University’ by the government of Ukraine. The World Health Organization (WHO) has approved its medical course; hence the students of this university can practice anywhere after receiving their medical degree. The university has a reputation of providing a high standard education course in medicine. Currently the university has a total number of 443 teaching staffs. Every year many international students enrol themselves into university to pursue medicine. The university has recorded of having more than 5,000 international students from almost 40 countries. The university provide the best of facilities to its students. It has a high technology library for students in the campus. Over the years the university has become one of the leading scientific and methodical centres for training of physicians, paediatrician, pharmaceuticals, chemists and stomatologists in Ukraine.
Students and graduates of this university are eligible to participate in USMLE & ECFMG certification. Students from India are eligible to sit for the National Board of Examination (NBE) and to register with the Medical Council of India (MCI); after obtaining an “Eligibility Certificate” from the MCI prior to sitting for the Competency test conducted by the NBE and complying with any other guide-lines of the certification authority.
List of specialities and sub specialties offered in medical courses
|TRAUMATOLOGY & ORTHOPEDICS|
|BIOPHYSICS, INFORMATICS & COMPUTERS|
|HISTOLOGY & EMBROYOLOGY|
|RUSSIAN & UKRANIAN LANGUAGES|
|PHYSICAL TRAINING & HEALTH|
|SOCIAL & HUMANITARIAN SCIENCE|
|GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS|
|SCHOOL FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASES|
|RADIAL DIAGNOSTICS & THERAPY|
|OTOLARYNGOLOGY & OPHTALMOLOGY|
|NERVOUS DISEASES & NEURO SURGERY|
|PROPEDITICS OF INTERNAL DISEASES|
|FACULTY THERAPY & ENDOCRINILOGY|
|PROPEDITICS OF CHILDREN DISEASES|
|CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY & ALLERGOLOGY|
|OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY|
|REANIMATOLOGY & ANESTHESIOLOGY|
|PEDIATRICS OF REFRESHING FACULTY|
|FAMILY AND OUTPATIENT MEDICINE|
MBBS Fees in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, Ukraine 2019-20
|NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY||TUITION FEES 1ST YEAR||TUITION FEES 2ND TO 6TH YEAR||HOSTEL FEE PER YEAR|
|Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University||6800 USD||5000 USD||1000 USD|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Other Expenses Are:
Visa Renewal: 200$ USD
Medical Insurance: 200$ USD
Fees are subject to change by the university
Exchange Rate : 1US $ = 55 Rs. = 43 Pesos
Reasons why you should choose IvanoFrankivsk Medical University?
- It is one of the oldest and the top most medical university in all of Ukraine from the past 68 years.
- The high level of professional qualification lets graduates from the University to be able to work gallantly in numerous countries across the globe in order to attain supreme success in the field of medicinal science and practical health services.
- These include scientists, departmental heads of public health services and dignified doctors.
- IvanoFrankivsk National Medical University is known to provide top notch quality of education to its students who are seeking high class education at a reasonable course fee.
- The university consists of a total number of 13 faculties and an elementary department.
- The IvanoFrankivsk National Medical University provides training to specialists based on the following educational levels of qualification: Bachelor’s or Undergraduates, Junior Specialists, Specialists and Post Graduate or Masters.
- The well-established University constructs specialists in over 185 medical facilities.
- IvanoFrankivsk National Medical University is one of the leading Universities in all of Ukraine for a degree in Medical Education.
- Easy student visa application process
- No Entrance
- No Donation
You have to follow the following steps in order to complete the admission process at IvanoFrankovsk National Medical University
Step 1: Application Procedure
The first step is to fill the application form online and to give utmost consideration to all the details which are available on the University website before filling up the form to avoid any mistakes. You should get to know all the information required related to the course of your choice and the tuition fees. Once you have selected the course you wish to pursue you are required to mail the below mentioned documents to the respective university.
- Completely filled copy of the Application Form
- Copy of your International Passport or ID Card (which has a minimum validity for 2 years)
- A copy of your Transcripts from your High school
Once the university has reviewed all your documents it will notify you with an acceptance or rejection letter based on their eligibility criteria. If you are one of those students who have been accepted to study in the university then the university will issue a Confirmation Letter of your admission within one working day.
Step 2: How to Get Invitation Letter
In order to receive your invitation letter from IFNMU, you are required to submit the below mentioned documents:
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of your International Passport (which has a minimum validity of one year)
- Copy of your School Transcripts (with the details of your subjects taken)
- Cost of the Admission Letter which is US$ 400 and the Courier charges which US$ 100
You could send us those files best after receiving Admission affirmation letter from Ivano Frankivsk medical university.
You have to understand that files should be scanned well and must be definitely readable.
You could transfer the fee by bank, by using western Union or Money Gram along with receipt of bills to affirm.
Invites are issued through the Ministry of Education and Science. Know-how of Ukraine and it takes five-seven running days.
As soon as the university obtain your files and fee, they will ship you the Invitation letter and the letter for Admission confirmation and visa support by way of courier.
Steo 3: Visa
After receiving the invite letter from Ivano Frankovsk National Medical University, you can contact the Embassy of Ukraine in New Delhi.
After receiving the invitation letter from Ivano Frankovsk National Medical College, you need to contact the Embassy of Ukraine in New Delhi.
Visa Requirements are as follows:
Filled Application form
- Original passport (valid for 1 year minimum)
- Transcripts from your High School (attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or with an Apostilled stamp)
- Medical Certificate showing Mental and Physical Fitness (attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- The original copy of the invitation letter from the University.
- 2 Passport size Photos
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Ukraine in your respective country.
Step 4: Arrival
After getting visa from Embassy, students should inform the university about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
One of our representatives will receive the student at the airport.
Step 5: Admission and Start of Classes
Every pupil has to convey with him/her original whole documents and with full First 12 months charges or price Receipt of entire first 12 months fees paid.
After Arrival in Ukraine, scholar ought to post the entire files and first year entire costs as written on Admission affirmation Letter to worldwide department. Group of workers of international relations office will whole the admission technique and registration manner in 1-3 working days and after that they’ll allow you to start the classes.
An international workplace can even increase the visa from home workplace.
Our worldwide workplace personnel will entire all of the formalities which you should begin your classes in four-five days.
How to travel from the Ivano-Frankivsk airport to your accommodation?
A good thing aboutIvanoFrankivsk Medical University is that they pick up their students from the airport and make all the required arrangement of transportation from airport to university. It is very convenient for the student to travel from Ivano-Frankivsk airport to the university accommodation. Since the beginning of the academic year is a busy time to travel to Ukraine therefore we would recommend you to book your ticket as soon as possible. In order to avoid any nuisance in travelling from airport to university the university has made compulsory for every students to inform them with his/her flight details. If the university’s representatives are not informed to pick up the student then he/she will be deported back to homeland. Students have to inform the university about their arrival details once they receive Ukrainian visa. Hence you are asked to send them the scan copy of your booked ticket.
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.
Call Us: +91- 926-662-2503 or Write us: email@example.com
Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)