Lugansk State Medical University
Bordered by Russia, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, and Hungary, Ukraine is a country located in Eastern Europe. Presently, Ukraine holds the 4th position for being the country in Europe with the highest number of postgraduates in the medical field. Most of the Ukrainian MBBS colleges are accredited by major organizations such as WHO, UNESCO, MCI, and more.
The affordable fee structure and an MBBS degree that allows students to work anywhere in the world are considered the top factors that make Ukraine a hotspot for MBBS aspirants. Students can apply for direct admission to study MBBS in Ukraine and admissions are devoid of both entrance exams and donations.
Now, let’s take a glance at the top features of Lugansk State Medical University.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 9741
- Country Ranking – 138
Earlier referred to as Voroshilovgrad State Medical University, Lugansk State Medical University was first established in 1956. Lugansk State Medical University was born due to the efforts of many eminent academicians, and it is now one of the ancient and popular MBBS institutions in Ukraine. The university is thought as the epicentre where important scientific and cultural programs are carried out. Due to this reason, many international universities have their students travel here to again go through the methodology and learn about the new developments happening in the field of medicine.
Additionally, reputed scientists, doctors, and academicians join hands with the head of the health departments to conduct development programs for the faculty members. This again raises the bar of quality education offered by Lugansk State Medical University to the enrolled students in the field of medicine.
Accreditation and Recognition of Lugansk State Medical University
Lugansk State Medical University is also accredited and recognized by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- Ministry of Health, Ukraine;
- Medical Council of the European Union;
- And, 4th Level Of Accreditation.
The various academic facilities that Lugansk State Medical University offer students studying MBBS in Ukraine include over 170 medical specialities, 400 teaching staff, and 5 honoured science and technique workers of Ukraine.
Faculties / Departments at Lugansk State Medical University
The faculties that Lugansk State Medical University have are as listed below.
- Faculty Of Medicine
- Faculty Of Dentistry
- Faculty Of Pharmacy
- Faculty Of Paediatrics
- Faculty Of Foreign Students
- Faculty Of Postgraduate Programs
Why Study MBBS In Lugansk State Medical University
Lugansk State Medical University holds the 4th level of accreditation bestowed by the Ministry of Ukraine and is one of the best medical institutions in Ukraine. The university highlights 3 academic buildings alongside the laboratories, dental clinic, pharmacy labs, and centre for family medicine. Lugansk State Medical University has an excellent panel of experienced teachers who assist the students in achieving their goals.
Lugansk State Medical University offers some of the best benefits you could ever wish for.
- The university features 400 teachers of which 63 are doctor of sciences, and 273 are candidate of sciences.
- The whole MBBS course is taught in the English language.
- Presently, around 2500 international students from over 60 countries study at Lugansk State Medical University.
- Lugansk State Medical University offers top quality MBBS education at a reasonable fee.
- Students studying at Lugansk State Medical University are offered an opportunity to get a qualification at a professional level.
- The university holds joint researches with various scientific institutions from all across the globe.
- Lugansk State Medical University also offers postgraduate courses in 55 specialities of mastership and internship.
- Web-based learning resources are offered to students in interactive classrooms and simulation labs.
Duration of MBBS in Lugansk State Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Lugansk State Medical University is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Lugansk State Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Lugansk State Medical University opens on 1st July and runs till 1st October. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. Visa is issued only after you receive the invitation letter, and there have been cases where students were rejected a visa by Ukraine consulate.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Lugansk State Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Lugansk State Medical University needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS Admission in Lugansk State Medical University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Lugansk State Medical University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Lugansk State Medical University.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Lugansk State Medical University, Ukraine.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Ukrainian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Lugansk State Medical University’s account.
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Lugansk State Medical University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||3750 USD||800 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,62,500 Rupees/yr.||56,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Lugansk State Medical University
Lugansk State Medical University has 5 hostels that spread across an area of 28431 sq. metres and can accommodate nearly 2500 students. All the hostels are well-furnished and provide free access to the internet and feature health centres as well.
Candidates studying MBBS at Lugansk State Medical University enjoys a heavenly life with their time divided between academics and extracurricular activities. The university campus is dotted with a sports complex, cricket ground, fitness centre, and tennis court alongside the other facilities. The management believes that students’ participation in such activities will help enhance their skills and become responsible citizens in society.
Lugansk State Medical University is located in the east of Ukraine in a city named Lugansk. The city is famous for the major industries that it nurtures including the production of steel tubes and coal mining. The city is adorned with many parks and fountains where students can spend their weekends enjoying the clean air.
Why Choose Ukraine for MBBS Study?
Ukraine has witnessed remarkable growth and development in the education sector particularly in the medical education sector in the last one decade. Although, there are many good reasons for choosing Ukraine for MBBS Studies, we have brought to you the highly considerable reasons.
The Top Reasons to Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies
- World-class facility for study in medicine
- No entrance test for admission in any medical university
- Modern infrastructure with all the amenities
- No capitation or donation fee
- Affordable structure of fee for MBBS course
- Strength of the class is maintained for better attention to all
- Hassle-free and easy admission process for MBBS admission
- The medical study in Ukraine is famous across the world for the best of the education that is being provided at the MCI approved medical institutions
- Recognized by the leading bodies in the field of medicine including MCI, WHO various other medicine councils
- Affordable cost of living and food
- Numerous opportunities are opened with the completion of the course
- The pleasant weather is one of the reasons why students love medical studies in Ukraine
Why Choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.