Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine
Ukraine is a beautiful country that offers a lot of benefits for foreign students coming to study MBBS here. Among the top perks would be the lowest tuition fee structure and the highest quality of education. Furthermore, the top MBBS universities in Ukraine abide by European teaching standards and are approved by major organizations like WHO and MCI.
Here are some amazing information about the Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 7255
- Country Ranking – 76
Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine was established in 1921 as a department of Odontology named Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy. Due to many factors such as the continuous progress, advanced teaching methodologies, and highly qualified teaching staffs, the university acquired 4th level of accreditation in 2004.
Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine serves as an ideal location for medical aspirants trying to study MBBS in Ukraine due to the lower fee, and experienced faculty.
Accreditation of Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine is also approved by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
Faculties at Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava
The different faculties offered by Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine are as listed below.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Medical Nursing
- Faculty of Orthopaedic Stomatology
Why Study MBBS In Medical Stomatological Academy
Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava is one the oldest and the leading universities in Ukraine. The university strictly abides by the education standards stated by the Ukrainian government and strive to boost the medical facilities in the country.
Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine trains students in the field of medicine and make them capable of handling all the advanced medical technologies used in the world.
Currently, the Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava trains more than 14,000 medical professionals. Every year over 750 international students from around 46 countries flies into Ukraine, to study MBBS at Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava. The MBBS degree awarded to students at the end of the 6-year course is recognized worldwide and students can either choose to pursue post-graduation back in their respective country or in the UK or USA.
Students studying MBBS at Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava are offered the best technological resources and study materials alongside amenities such as academic libraries, reading rooms, well-equipped classrooms, and centres for clinical training.
The additional facilities include cultural and sports events to alleviate academic pressure and the following:
- Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava is one of the oldest universities in entire Ukraine.
- The university has employed over 150 teachers and professors to ensure each student receive enough attention.
- The entire program is taught in the English language, and the quality of education is par with European standards.
- The fee structure at Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava is quite affordable for international students and especially Indian students.
- The beautiful emerald town of Poltava boasts a zero crime rate.
Duration of MBBS in Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
The duration of MBBS at Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS in Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. Visa is issued only after you receive the invitation letter, and there have been cases where students were rejected a visa by Ukraine consulate.
Eligibility for MBBS in Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS in Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
Admission Procedure in Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Ukrainian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||4000 USD||800 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,80,000 Rupees/yr.||56,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Ukrainian Medical Academy
Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava offers separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. 4 dormitories are situated in close proximity to the main campus, and the hostel rooms come with attached bathrooms. Other additional facilities are also provided to students including Wi-Fi, and 24×7 security guards for safety.
In case students wish to not reside in the dormitories, they can go for options like rented apartments. The cost of such residences will mainly depend on the size, facilities, and location. Furthermore, students will also have to prepare food when residing in a rented apartment or buy meals from various restaurants or cafes. You can even depend on the canteen located inside the academy for your food needs.
The city of Poltava lies to the north-east part of Ukraine and showcases modern infrastructure. The natives of Poltava don’t shy away from praising their city and calls Poltava the best city to reside in. Various museums, theatres, cultural workshops, parks, gardens, and recreational centres can be found across the city. One can easily explore the entire city of Poltava as it isn’t that massive when it comes to size. However, if walking isn’t your thing, you can make use of the different public transport options like buses, taxis, trolleys, and trams.
Why Choose Ukraine for MBBS Study?
Ukraine has witnessed remarkable growth and development in the education sector particularly in the medical education sector in the last one decade. Although, there are many good reasons for choosing Ukraine for MBBS Studies, we have brought to you the highly considerable reasons.
The Top Reasons to Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies
- World-class facility for study in medicine
- No entrance test for admission in any medical university
- Modern infrastructure with all the amenities
- No capitation or donation fee
- Affordable structure of fee for MBBS course
- Strength of the class is maintained for better attention to all
- Hassle-free and easy admission process for MBBS admission
- The medical study in Ukraine is famous across the world for the best of the education that is being provided at the MCI approved medical institutions
- Recognized by the leading bodies in the field of medicine including MCI, WHO various other medicine councils
- Affordable cost of living and food
- Numerous opportunities are opened with the completion of the course
- The pleasant weather is one of the reasons why students love medical studies in Ukraine
Why Choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.