Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine
Ukraine is considered a renowned destination to study MBBS abroad due to the excellent quality of education and the affordable fee structure that the country highlights. The government also provide additional scholarships and loans to aid the students financial throughout the duration of the course.
Additionally, while studying, students could also enjoy the diverse culture, and explore the mesmerising locations to fill their life with a store full of memorable moments.
Here are some of the factors that make Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine an attractive option for medical aspirants.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 5592
- Country Ranking – 36
Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine was established in 1945, and since achieved much recognition including the status of autonomy in the Carpathian, Ukraine. The university showcases the best panel of teaching staffs and education traditions one could only imagine, and it is presently the largest higher education institute in the entire Carpathian region.
Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine has employed a total of 1275 staff, 146 doctors of sciences, 698 candidates of sciences, 11 honoured scientists, and 14 honoured doctors of Ukraine.
Accreditation and Recognition of Uzhhorod National University
The different organization that has approved Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine includes the following;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- US Education Department
- General Counsel of Medicine of Great Britain;
- And, UNESCO.
Over 13,000 students study MBBS at Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine. The university trains specialists in different fields of qualification including 53 bachelor degrees, and 101 specialities. Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine also ranks 36th among all the other universities in Ukraine.
Faculties / Departments at Uzhhorod National University
The different faculties offered by Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine are as listed below.
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Geography
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Mathematics
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Healthcare and Physical Education
- Faculty of Foreign Philology
- Faculty of Information Technologies
- Faculty of History and International Relations
- Faculty of International Economic Relations
- Faculty of Postgraduate and Pre-university Education
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Tourism and International Communication
- Faculty of Physics
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Law Ukrainian-Hungarian Educational Institute Natural sciences and Humanities College Department of Military Training
Why Study MBBS In Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine
With a history of over 6 decades, Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine is one of the leading higher educational institutes in Ukraine. The university has grown to be quite popular among medical aspirants from all around the world due to the numerous benefits it offers including the quality education and practical exposure to the latest technological developments in the field of medical science.
Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine has also gained a 4th level of accreditation and the courses and programs offered are in accordance with the European standards of education.
The important perks offered by Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine to students include the following:
- Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine offers a brilliant environment that promotes education.
- The entire course is offered in the English language and the admission procedure is devoid of any entrance examination.
- Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine cooperates with nearly 90 esteemed universities from around the globe.
- Top-notch education at the lowest possible fee.
Duration of MBBS in Uzhhorod National University
The duration of MBBS at Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Uzhhorod National University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine opens on 1st July and runs till 30th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. Visa is issued only after you receive the invitation letter, and there have been cases where students were rejected a visa by Ukraine consulate.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Uzhhorod National University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS Admission in Uzhhorod National University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Uzhhorod National University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Ukrainian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Uzhhorod National University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE||HOSTEL FEE|
|MBBS Fee (1st Year Package)||7000 $||Included in Package|
|MBBS Fee (2nd to 6th Year)||3800 * 5 = 19,000 $||1000 * 5 = 5000 $|
|Total Fees in Rupees (INR) Approx.||18,20,000 Rupees||3,50,000 Rupees|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Accommodation Facilities in Uzhhorod National University
Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine offers 5 hostels with well-furnished rooms for students to reside in. The hostel spreads across an area of 28431 sq. and can accommodate around 2500 students. Every room is equipped with internet facility, beds, blankets, cupboards, water heating systems, and suitable lighting. Every section of the hostels also features a common kitchen and washroom.
Furthermore, the campus is also peppered with facilities such as cafeterias, clinics, student shops, playgrounds, and more. Students are allotted specific accommodation by the authorities after arriving at Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine and getting the health check-up done.
Uzhhorod is a city located 800 km west of Kyiv at the foot of Carpathian Mountains and highlights a population of 113,000 people. The region features a temperate continental climate and is protected from cold winds by the very Carpathian Mountains. The temperature ranges between -1.7-degrees Celsius in January to 20.9-degrees Celsius in July. The main attraction here is the Old castle located south-east in Uzhhorod. You can easily travel around the city leveraging public transport systems like minibuses and taxis. The architectural heritage and monuments are the best charm here. And, the botanical gardens and hydrological monuments add to the beauty of the place.
Why Choose Ukraine for MBBS Study?
Ukraine has witnessed remarkable growth and development in the education sector particularly in the medical education sector in the last one decade. Although, there are many good reasons for choosing Ukraine for MBBS Studies, we have brought to you the highly considerable reasons.
The Top Reasons to Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies
- World-class facility for study in medicine
- No entrance test for admission in any medical university
- Modern infrastructure with all the amenities
- No capitation or donation fee
- Affordable structure of fee for MBBS course
- Strength of the class is maintained for better attention to all
- Hassle-free and easy admission process for MBBS admission
- The medical study in Ukraine is famous across the world for the best of the education that is being provided at the MCI approved medical institutions
- Recognized by the leading bodies in the field of medicine including MCI, WHO various other medicine councils
- Affordable cost of living and food
- Numerous opportunities are opened with the completion of the course
- The pleasant weather is one of the reasons why students love medical studies in Ukraine
Why Choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.