Zaporozhye State Medical University
Ukraine is home to some of the best MBBS universities in the world. Additionally, the fee structure is so low when compared to other countries that medical aspirants are head-butting to study MBBS in Ukraine. Furthermore, the students studying MBBS in Ukraine can grab a job in any part of the world after graduating.
Now, let’s take a look at the main advantages that make Zaporozhye State Medical University an option worth considering when planning to study MBBS in Ukraine.
University at a Glance
- World Ranking – 6727
- Country Ranking – 63
Zaporozhye State Medical University is one of the best medical universities in Ukraine and offers programs like MBBS, MD, and various other therapeutic courses. The university has gained the best level of accreditation a university could bag from the Ukrainian government for the advanced medical education it offers.
Zaporozhye State Medical University was first established in 1903 primarily for Women Courses composed in Odesa, and it was after 91 years, in 1994 that it came to be known by the name it has now. The main aim of the university is to provide students with the best possible medical education, and with the exceedingly qualified staff, and magnificent resources, Zaporozhye State Medical University continues to strive towards its goals.
Accreditation and Recognition of Zaporozhye State Medical University
Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine is approved by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- And, USMLE.
The personnel at Zaporozhye State Medical University is in touch with numerous educators and researchers from colleges located in the USA, Austria, Britain, Germany, Spain, and others.
Faculties / Departments at Zaporozhye State Medical University
The different faculties offered by Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine are as listed below.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
Why Study MBBS In Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine
Presently, Zaporozhye State Medical University is thought of as a progressive multidisciplinary institution for higher education in the field of medicine. The university presents a panel of 720 highly-experienced teachers which includes 122 professors, and 440 candidates of sciences.
Additionally, the university also has all the resources required to carry out individual researches. The central research laboratory and centre of correction of cerebral circulation provide ample resources for students to gain knowledge and master new technologies.
Zaporozhye State Medical University boasts over 40 years of experience in educating foreign students, and this has brought the university a lot of international recognition. Moreover, many graduates from Zaporozhye State Medical University work in a different part of the world in reputed positions.
Below listed are the even more attractive benefits offered by Zaporozhye State Medical University.
- The entire program is taught in the English language, and the quality of education is par with European standards.
- The fee structure at Zaporozhye State Medical University is quite affordable for international students and especially Indian students.
- Zaporozhye State Medical University is one of the oldest MBBS universities in Ukraine.
- Alumni from Zaporozhye State Medical University work all across the globe and holds reputable positions.
- The university offers students resources to conduct individual researches.
- Additional facilities like libraries, hospitals, sports centre, dormitories, and cafes are also provided.
- The courses offered are recognized worldwide.
- Students get to enjoy European standards of living.
- Students can easily get admission without paying donations or having to write entrance tests.
Duration of MBBS in Zaporozhye State Medical University
The duration of MBBS at Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Zaporozhye State Medical University
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine opens on 1st July and runs till 15th July. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months. Visa is issued only after you receive the invitation letter, and there have been cases where students were rejected a visa by Ukraine consulate.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Zaporozhye State Medical University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Zaporozhye State Medical University
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine.
Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Ukrainian visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine’s
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
MBBS Fees in Zaporozhye State Medical University
|Year||Tuition Fees In USD Per Year||Hostel Fees In USD Per Year|
The Above Fee Structure Includes Tuition Fee-Only. Applicants Will Be Charged Extra For Medical Insurance And Accommodation.
For more information, Please Contact Toll-Free – 9210120800
Accommodation Facilities in Zaporozhye State Medical University
Zaporozhye State Medical University provides students with 5 hostels to reside in. Nearly 3000 students can be accommodated in all the 3 hostels combined, and 2 to 3 students can share a single room. Internet access is provided to the students in the hostel, and the entire campus and hostel premises are kept under 24/7 video surveillance.
Additional facilities such as game complex, exercise centres, stadium, Olympic sports divisions, swimming pool, wellness club, and a library with over 580,000 books are also made available to the students.
Zaporozhye State Medical University is located in the city name Zaporozhye with a population of 800 inhabitants. Situated on the Dnipro River, the city is home to 2 railway stations and an international airport.
Why Choose Ukraine for MBBS Study?
Ukraine has witnessed remarkable growth and development in the education sector particularly in the medical education sector in the last one decade. Although, there are many good reasons for choosing Ukraine for MBBS Studies, we have brought to you the highly considerable reasons.
The Top Reasons to Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies
- World-class facility for study in medicine
- No entrance test for admission in any medical university
- Modern infrastructure with all the amenities
- No capitation or donation fee
- Affordable structure of fee for MBBS course
- Strength of the class is maintained for better attention to all
- Hassle-free and easy admission process for MBBS admission
- The medical study in Ukraine is famous across the world for the best of the education that is being provided at the MCI approved medical institutions
- Recognized by the leading bodies in the field of medicine including MCI, WHO various other medicine councils
- Affordable cost of living and food
- Numerous opportunities are opened with the completion of the course
- The pleasant weather is one of the reasons why students love medical studies in Ukraine
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Why choose StudyEurope.in?
- Study Europe is the best solution when you are looking for consultancy firm for MBBS abroad
- You can complete rely and trust us
- Our aim is to fulfill every MBBS aspirant’s dreams
- We take care of the overall admission procedure from start to the end
- We provided categorized and customized solution to all MBBS aspirant
- We deal with the best universities in Europe and all of them are accredited
- We are available 24×7; you can contact with via our chat service
- We are an authorized educational representative and fully trustworthy consultancy firm
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.