NEET Examination Patter
Those students who are concerning for admission in MBBS/BDS course have to qualify the Medical Entrance Test in May 2020 known as “NEET-UG”. Here we provide total information about the updated exam pattern of NEET 2020, negative marking, exam duration, total questions and their mode etc. Kindly go through all the points and understand the pattern of the exam. We are here to help you if any assistance required for more details.
- There are 4 sections in the papers.
- The total marks is 720 for the question paper
- You will find total 180 questions in the question paper
- Each question carries 4 marks. (180 * 4): 720 marks.
- The questions will be from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (Botany & Zoology) subjects in NEET.
- It’s not a computer based exam, but (Pen and Paper based).
- The questions are objective type (four options having 1 correct answer).
- 3 hours are set for the exam duration.
- Question paper shall be available in 8 languages, i.e., Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Assamese, Marathi, Telugu and Gujarati languages.
- One negative mark for one wrong answer.
Kindly Check the Table Below
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.