- Ticket itinerary
- Valid Visa
- Boarding pass
- Invitation letter from university
- Medical certificate of HIV
- Grade 12 Transcripts
- Translated documents
Students are advised to keep the documents in the same order mentioned above.
- Baggage allowance: The weight of luggage should not exceed 30 kgs. A student is advised to carry two suitcases weighing 15 each.
- Hand luggage allowance: A cabin bag weighing 7 kgs.
- A student needs to carry a fanny pack to keep the passport and other documents safely since the student will have to handle the luggage yourself. So, it is better to carry the amount of baggage a student can handle.
- A student would need to carry some dollar bills(Min. US $ 1000)personally and is suggested not to keep the money in the luggage instead of the fanny pack.
- We advise you to check luggage allowance with the Airline – Like, what is the maximum weight allowed for baggage.
*Note that a student traveling on student visa gets an extra baggage allowance. They are required to show an identity card issued by the university. Also, check the policy with the airline. If a student is planning for self-cooking, then it is important to make a checklist of items need to be carried which goes like:
|Safety valves for cooker||2|
|Spoons and forks||2|
|Plates and bowls||2 each|
*Contact your roommate to avoid packing identical items. Carry your own spices since it won’t be easy to arrange when you arrive the host country. Also, students are advised to keep the spices in check-in luggage despite of cabin baggage.
|Red chili powder||1 kg|
|Garam masala||3 kg|
|Coriander powder||1 kg|
|Turmeric powder||1 kg|
|Cumin seeds||3 kg|
|Chana Masala||2 kg|
*Students are not allowed to carry pointed and sharp items in the cabin luggage due to high security reasons. Here are some items not to be carried.
Light weight clothes with rainwear in the summer season, Medium or Heavy weight clothes for the winter season. Sweaters are required throughout the year.
|CLOTHING||NO. OF SETS|
|Woolen caps||1 pair|
Note: Students are advised to carry winter clothes from India. The winter shoes and some jackets you can buy from the country you are moving too, since it is cheap and of good quality.
Prepare a medicine kit which consists tablets for cough, allergy, stomach ache, Vomiting, headache, cold, ointment for burns and cuts, antibiotics, Loose Motions, cold crème, balm, Vicks vaporub, fever, cosmetics etc. *Students are advised to carry a doctor’s prescription of the medicines.
Basic Precautions to Keep in Mind
- Do not travel alone.
- Try to travel in a group always.
- Never leave your baggage unattended.
- Carry money in fanny packs or inner pockets.
- Never accept any kind of packet or luggage from an unknown person at the airport-it could be drugs or anything which would get you in trouble and you’d be put into a jail.
Excess Baggage Charge
The maximum weight allowed for check in bags is 40 kg (depends on Airlines) and cabin bag is 7 kg. The passenger is allowed to carry a handbag and a laptop bag along with the cabin luggage. If your check-in luggage bag weighs more than the given limit, then you will be required to pay Rs 1000 on every extra kilo.
Stationery Items to be Carried
Students are requested to carry the books we have provided, scientific calculator, some notebooks and dot pens.
The mentioned list of things to be carried are just symptomatic and just to get an idea of what all you would need in the initial days. You can also buy some clothes and shoes after arriving the country. It is also easy to get utensils and kitchen gadgets if you don’t want to carry with you from India. But it would be easy for you to manage since you wouldn’t want to go for shopping the very first day you arrive in the country.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS Europe. Contact Us for guaranteed admission in the English Medium MCI approved Medical Colleges at affordable cost and study MBBS Georgia | MBBS Russia | MBBS Ukraine and MBBS Kyrgyzstan.