Ukraine has currently become a hot destination among international students for studying MBBS from abroad. Ukraine is a home of many world-class Government medical Universities. These Universities offer medical degrees like MBBS, MD, BDS, and few others in medicine. The medical degrees offered by Universities in Ukraine are recognized globally. This helps international students in applying for jobs in any part of the world. An MBBS program in Ukraine is of the total of 5.8 years of duration. There is no entrance exam to get admission in any of the Medical Universities in Ukraine. So, below, we have shortlisted the top 11 medical Universities to pursue MBBS course in Ukraine. The below mentioned Universities are not in any specific order of rankings.
Top 11 Medical Universities in Ukraine
Bogomolets National Medical University:
- This medical University is one of the most premier medical institutions in Ukraine.
- The University is famous for providing educational excellence.
- Founded in the year 1841, the University is named after a famous Physiologist ‘Alexander A. Bogomolets.’
- Because of its excellent alumni and expert faculty members, the University is famous in Europe too.
- The Bogomolets National Medical University has a multicultural environment.
- The University has a diversified tradition and culture because of the students coming from different countries.
- The University offers various degrees under medical, such as MBBS, BDS, MS, MD, MDS, and Nursing.
- The University comprises three faculties, i.e., Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Stomatology, and Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Their average annual expenditure, including fees and hostel & food expenses, comes around Rs. 7, 20,000.
Bukovinian State Medical University:
- Founded in the year 1944.
- Bukovinian State Medical University is Chernivtsi’s oldest and most extensive University.
- The University has seven faculties and 47 departments.
- Four faculties are medical faculties, stomatological, pharmaceutical, and the faculty of post-graduate training.
- The University has modern infrastructure and is recognized by WHO and MCI.
- Bologna process believes in providing quality education with which the University is closely associated.
- The University has trained about 25000 specialists across different disciplines like General Medicine, Medical Psychology, etc.
- The University charges an average annual fee of Rs. 3, 22,000 including hostel & food expenses.
Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Medical University:
- Founded in the year 1784, this University has got the 4th level of accreditation.
- The University is one of the oldest and biggest educational institutions in Ukraine.
- In the year 2009, it also celebrated its 225th
- The university hosts 22 scientific schools, which are actively working and functioning.
- Names of a few of these scientific schools are Pharmacy, Obstetrics, and Gynecology, Oncology, Chemistry, etc.
- The Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Medical University comprises of 78 departments.
- The international students are admitted to the undergraduate program.
- The above undergraduate programs are Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Dentistry, and Faculty of Medicine.
- The faculty at the University comprises of professors of different level.
- Few of them are 134 Doctor of Science, 113 Professors, 369 Associate Professors, 17 Researchers, etc.
- Approximately Rs. 4, 60,000 is charged by the University annually, including hostel and food expenses.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy:
- This Academy was founded in the year 1916 based on Ekaterinoslavskiy's higher female courses.
- In the year 1920, the Academy was honored with the title of state academy.
- The Academy has the highest level of accreditation i.e., of level 4.
- It is also one of the oldest institutions in Ukraine, with a total of 1100 employees.
- Out of 1100 employees, the University has 646 teachers working currently at the University.
- Courses and faculties offered at the University are Medical, dentistry, Pharmacy, Pediatrics, and Nursing.
- The University has an average annual cost of Rs. 2, 50,000 including hostel and food charges.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University:
- Ivano is the most beautiful city in Ukraine where the University is situated.
- The University is an important center for cultural and scientific activities.
- The University was established in the year 1945 and had 19 faculties and a preparatory department.
- The University is famous for providing high-quality education at an affordable price.
- It offers degrees at the levels: Undergraduate, Junior Specialists, Specialists, and Master Specialists.
- In the last 68 years of its operation, the University has trained more than 17,000 students.
- It is also one of the leading and most experienced University of Ukraine.
- The annual charges charged by the University, including hostel and food expenses are Rs. 3, 20,000.
Kharkiv National Medical University:
- Founded in the year 1805, Kharkiv University is Ukraine’s one of the oldest educational establishments.
- Earlier, the University was known as the Medical Faculty of the Kharkiv University.
- The University is best suitable for international students who want to study medicine.
- Kharkiv National Medical University is recognized by organizations, like MCI, WHO, and UNESCO.
- The University’s MBBS degree is renowned and considered prestigious in the world.
- The students have a choice to study MBBS in either English, Russian, or Ukrainian language.
- Since 1905, more than 7500 foreign students have passed out from the University.
- The University has a total of 700 teachers, of which
- 102 are Doctors of Sciences,
- 387 candidates of medical sciences,
- 17 honored scientists, and
- 32 members of academics.
- Annual, the University takes Rs. 3, 70,000 from the students, which is including hostel and food charges.
Kyiv Medical University of uafm Kyiv:
- Pokanevich Valeriy established the Kyiv Medical University in the year 1992.
- The University is considered as the best medical University of Ukraine.
- University's fields of work include Ecological problems, development, and applications of medical in life.
- Kyiv University is officially ranked 3rd amongst Ukraine’s top medical Universities.
- The University offers practical programs to make students learn deeply with interest.
- It is the only University in Ukraine to send their students to Poland or Germany for practice.
- MCI, WHO, and UNESCO recognize the University.
- The University has annual fees of Rs. 4, 42,000 inclusive of hostel and food expenses.
Lugansk State Medical University:
- Per the USSR Council of Ministers Directive dated 6th May 1956, the University was founded in 1956.
- Earlier, the University was called Voroshilovgrad State Medical University, which was later changed.
- In the year 1994, it was rendered the ‘University’ status.
- Currently, around 3000 foreign students from 60 countries are studying medical at this University.
- The University is recognized by USMLE, WHO MCI and other social organizations.
- It has got the 4th level of accreditation.
- It ranks 3rd among the medical colleges which are accredited at the 4th level.
- In total, the University has six departments.
- The University charges Rs. 4, 60,000 annually, including hostel and food expenses.
Odessa National Medical University:
- In the year 1996, the University started teaching medical in English for the first time.
- In 2000, the University celebrated the completion of its 100 years.
- The University trains its students for levels, like Junior Specialists, Specialist, Master Specialists, etc.
- Odesa Medical University is one of the largest Medical Universities in Ukraine.
- Today the University has 4000 students enrolled under different medical courses.
- Of this 4000, approximately 11200 students are foreign students from 52 countries.
- The University comprises of 56 different departments.
- It also has a preparatory faculty, a post-graduation faculty, and a medical college.
- The University is a self-governed, approved medical University.
- It is also part of the famous Bologna Process.
- Approximately, Rs. 4, 60,000 is charged annually by the University, including hostel and food expenses.
Ternopil National Medical University:
- It was on 1st September 1957, when the Ternopil National Medical University was founded.
- In 1992, with the decision of the University’s cabinet members, it was named after I.Ya. Horbachevsky.
- In the year 1999, the University received the highest degree of accreditation i.e. 4th
- The University has 60 different departments.
- It has three main faculties i.e., Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, and Faculty of Dentistry.
- They University have a team of 600 faculty members.
- Out of this 600, 85 are professors, 500+ associate and assistant professors, and 3 academicians.
- Annually, the University charges Rs. 4, 60,000 per student including hostel and food expenses.
Uzhhorod National Medical University:
- This University was founded in the year 1945 and holds the 4th level of accreditation.
- It is considered as one of the classic Universities of Ukraine located in Western Ukraine.
- The University is believed to have collaborations with many other top Universities across the globe.
- The University is recognized by USMLE, WHO, MCI and other famous social organizations.
- The University is ranked 13th amongst all other Universities in Ukraine.
- The University has the following staff and faculty members in their team-
- 1275 staff for scientific and pedagogical work,
- 146 doctors of sciences,
- 698 candidates of sciences,
- 11 honored scientists,
- 4 honored workers of National education of Ukraine, and
- 14 honored doctors of Ukraine.
- The University has around 13,000 students studying medical at their University.
- The University has 25 owned research institutes and 23 owned scientific institutions as their assets.
To know more about Ukraine’s top medical Universities or their educational life, contact us today.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of NMC Approved universities for MBBS Europe.
Contact Us for guaranteed admission in the English Medium NMC approved Medical Colleges at affordable cost and study MBBS Georgia | MBBS in Russia | MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan | MBBS in Ukraine and MBBS Kyrgyzstan.