Georgia is a European nation and it has achieved worldwide recognition in a very short span of time due to its economic growth, high-quality education system, weather condition, hospitality, and more. The capital city Tbilisi is not less than Paris. It is a beautiful city. Georgia is a powerful nation situated at the east end of the Black Sea and south region of the Greater Caucasus Mountains - its main crest. It enjoys the boundary by Russia on the north and northeast, by Azerbaijan on the east and southeast, by the Black Sea on the west, by Armenia and Turkey on the southern region. Thus, it has strong boundaries and enjoys good geographical distribution. The weather in the country is favorable, 24x7 power and water facility, friendly people with a very welcoming nature, good and hygienic food. Above, all the cost of living for students seeking admission for MBBS in Georgia is comparatively too low.
More About the Country
If we talk about a few preferred destinations for studies abroad, the highest votes go to Europe. There are several favourable reasons behind it. A few of the countries in Europe has achieved remarkable growth and development in the last two decade and today Georgia has become the most preferred choice for Indian students looking to pursue MBBS in Georgia along with students from the other nations.
Key Reason to Study MBBS from Georgia
- Reduced cost of accommodation will not burn your pocket and you can easily get accommodation at the most reduced rates.
- Universities are recognized by MCI, WHO, and other international bodies.
- World-class and modern amenities are offered to all the students which include 24x7 running water, electric supply, etc. which are made for students’ comfort
- Students don’t have to give any entrance examinations; hassle-free admission is made available to the students.
- No needs to pay any donation or bribery, the universities take students directly.
- Safe and healthy studying atmosphere is provided to the students so that they can feel safer while living and studying away from their home.
- For non-Georgian language-speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction.
- The students will get a globally recognized degree.
MCI Coaching in the Georgian Universities
- The top Georgian Universities arranges for MCI coaching for all the Indian students who are studying there.
- The students can return back to India post completing their MBBS course from Georgia to practice medicine in the Indian region.
- MCI Coaching in the Georgian Universities help in clearing the MCI Screening Test conducted every year.
Let us here learn about the top advantages that students from India enjoy.
The Top Advantages for Students Pursuing MBBS in Georgia
Low Tuition Fee One of the biggest challenges for candidates coming from the economically backward background is the higher tuition fee payable every year while going for the MBBS Program from abroad but when it comes to Georgia, the tuition fee to be paid yearly is too low in congruence to the medical universities in other counties in the world. Therefore, today Georgia has become the first preference for students from India seeking MBBS admission in Georgian Universities.
Affordable Living The easy availability of the good quality of food, low transportation cost for the movement from one place to another, comparatively low expenses for the stay in a hostel, and other essential products available at cheaper rates together makes the living in Georgia affordable for students pursuing MBBS course in Georgia from colleges offering courses in medicines.
Quality Education The quality of education in the country is high. The course curriculum designed for the MBBS program and other courses are accepted across the globe by the medical governing bodies like WHO, MCI, and more. Moreover, the medium of instruction for Indian students and international medical students is English that makes it easier for all to understand course contents without any difficulty.
Numerous Medical Universities to Choose Not only Indian students but also students from other nations planning to go for the MBBS Studies in Georgia has the opportunity to make his/her choice from the numerous medical universities offering the different types of the courses in the medical field. Most of the medical universities are endorsed by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and are categorized in the category of the prestigious universities. A few of the top MCI approved universities for MBBS in Georgia are Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Akaki Tsereteli University, Tbilisi State Medical University, European Teaching University, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, New Vision University, David Tvildiani Medical University, Caucasus International University, University of Georgia, and more. There is no any kind of limitation where students have no choice and are forced to seek admission in a college or university in which he or she is not at all interested.
Globally Recognised Medical Degrees The other advantage to the thousands of the students struggling to seek MBBS in Georgia admission is the MBBS and other degrees awarded to a student on successfully completing the courses in medicine. All the degrees are internationally recognized and a candidate can practice or go for employment with any medical organizations in his/her desired nation.
No Concept of Donations or Capitation Fee The great benefit for the students from India is the no donation or capitation fee charged for the admission in any medical university in Georgia. In India, the private colleges used to demand the heavy donation which was beyond the reach of common students. But when you talk about MBBS course in Georgia, there is no question of any extra charge.
Eligibility Criterion to Seek Admission in Georgia
- The students applying for the MBBS admission should have complete his 10+2 course from a government recognized board in the country.
- The students should be having Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in his 12th class examination. He/she should have scored atheist 50% in the Science stream.
- The applicant should be 17+ in age on or before 31st December for the provided admission year.
- According to the Ministry of Health in India, the candidate must have qualified the NEET exam with the minimum percentage.
- No entrance exam or IELTS is mandatory for the study MBBS course admission.
- Some colleges provide option of fee to be paid in instalment to the needy international medical students
Advantages for Indian Students to Study MBBS in Georgia
- Superb education facilities with necessary practical training
- The fees structure of the medical universities is low
- Accommodation & food cost is low
- Easy availability of Indian food
- Easy admission in MCI approved universities
- 100% visa approval
- The country offers rewarding career opportunities to medical graduates
- Medical graduates can also go for PG and MD courses
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Instruction in English for the international medical candidates
For students who are exploring options to study MBBS outside the country, Georgia comes forth to be a top destination for Indian medical aspirants. There are various reasons as to why studying MBBS in Georgia is one of the best experiences in the world. Georgia is governed by a low tuition fee structure, a great infrastructure, top experienced faculties, and a pleasant and nurturing atmosphere. For Indian students who want to step ahead with their dream of becoming a doctor and realize it as a profession, MBB Studies in Georgia proves to be the best location to indulge in world-class education standards at an affordable price.
Contact Study Europe today for the MBBS Admission support in Georgian universities!
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS Europe. Contact Us for guaranteed admission in the English Medium MCI approved Medical Colleges at affordable cost and study MBBS Georgia | MBBS Russia | MBBS Ukraine and MBBS Kyrgyzstan. Call Us: +91- 9212-101-597 or Write us: email@example.com Visit Our Office: 188, U Block, 1st Floor Shakarpur, East Delhi-110092 (India)