Eligibility for MBBS in Georgia
Before we discuss about the Eligibility criteria for MBBS course admission in the Georgia medical universities, let us learn about the other essential factors.
MBBS in Georgia – Introduction
No matter to whatever category you belong, from whatever family background you hail, MBBS in Georgia is the best opportunity for all. Missing the opportunity to pursue MBBS in Georgia will prove to be one of the biggest losses of your life. So no Indian students interested in the medical profession can afford to miss the golden opportunity to seek hassle –free admission in the desired top medical university based in the European nation Georgia.
The country offers everything to international students that can make the study and stay comfortable and filled with bliss. The percentage of the Indian medical students enrolling for the MBBS admission in Georgian medical universities has been increasing every year.
Why MBBS Study In Georgia For Indian Medical Candidates?
It is very interesting to know about the reasons that encourages male and female candidates from the different corner of the country seek enrollment to the MBBS course in the top medical universities including Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, University of Georgia, Caucasus International University, Tbilisi State Medical University, European Teaching University New Vision University, David Tvildiani Medical University, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Akaki Tsereteli University
Reasons Why Indian Students Choose MBBS From Georgia
- The course curriculum is prepared in a manner that there is a perfect combination for theory and practical knowledge of all the students.
- All the faculties, teachers, and professors teaching medicine are globally acclaimed and respected.
- Medical universities in Georgia offer you with European university exchange programs as well.
- The universities are packed with state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced labs for better learning prospects as well.
- Affordable accommodation and tuition fee good for the poor students
- Georgian universities are an active participant in the field of research and medical inventions and studying in such universities is always a great experience.
- Georgia has healthy and cordial relationships with India and that is beneficial for all the students who plan to study medicine in Georgia after passing 12th
- The admission process is simple and easy.
- For all the applicants who would like to study MBBS in Georgia have the opportunity to learn Georgian language as well.
- The country is frequented by a number of international students and so offers a great platform for learning and knowing about different cultures.
- The climate of the country is always pleasant and you will fall in love with its natural beauty and amazing locations.
- There is availability of Indian food as well so you will not miss your country.
- Prospects for working party time so as to handle your own expenses.
- The people of the country are very nice and warm in nature.
- You will not have any hardships in sustaining in the country.
Recognition to Georgia Medical Universities
Most of the renowned MBBS universities in Georgia are recognized by the global medical bodies of the world.
The popular medical bodies are listed below:
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- Ministry of Education, Georgia
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
MBBS Admissions in Georgia Process
- Admissions to MBBS program in most of the MBBS universities in Georgia is on first cum first serve basis. Academic results, NEET score is taken into consideration.
- No donation or capitation charge is demanded as it is strictly not allowed in the country.
- Admissions to the MBBS course in Georgia begin generally in the month of June after the declaration of NEET result.
- NEET qualification at least with the passing percentage is mandatory for all
- MCI approved university is recommended if you wish to return back to India after the MBBS course completion from Georgia.
Eligibility Criteria For Studying MBBS in Georgia
MBBS in Georgia eligibility is the prime thing to learn about. It is the fulfillment of the required eligibility criterion that will make your aim of studying MBBS abroad successful.
Below are the MBBS in Georgia Eligibility Criteria
- A medical candidate need to have qualified NEET with the minimum passing percentage as it has been made a must by the Ministry of Health, India for all the aspirants looking MBBS admission overseas.
- A candidate should have completed the minimum age limit of 17 years. Age above 17 is considered good.
- For the academic part, 10+2 or equivalent study from a recognized board is mandatory with the main subjects like PCB.
- He/she should have score 50% minimum in the group subject including Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- He/she should have the basic underrating of English speaking, writing, and understanding for effective communication and learning abroad.
- He/she should have a valid passport
- He/she should be medically fit and the fitness certificate need to be produced
A candidate just needs to meet the eligibility criteria and fly abroad for the study in medicine at a very low cost.
Syllabus for MBBS Course in Georgia
The Medical Universities in Georgia cover the below syllabus in their MBBS Program:
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- General Histology
MBBS Program in Tbilisi State Medical University
MBBS program in Tbilisi State Medical University is six years intensive medical sciences study with five years assertion studies and one year internship studies. The study curriculum of university is strictly as per the guidelines of American Medical association, European Medical Universities, and other medical education universities and associations. The doctorates are prepared as per the requirements of public health care system of Georgia and international healthcare standards.
Various clinical modules involved in the doctorate study of Tbilisi State Medical University are forensic sciences modules, fundamental sciences modules, preclinical modules, clinical modules, and advanced clinical modules. General medicine, surgery, dentistry, anesthetic or physiotherapist, oncologist or cardiologist, all types of clinical modules are available in the university. Depending on the study course, whether graduate, doctorate, masters or else, the desirable study module can be picked and learned in the university.
Every year Tbilisi State Medical University spend considerable amount in developing and maintaining appropriate facilities for these clinical modules. This improves medical education standards of the university and Georgia as well. At the same time, it provides better knowledge and more worthy future to the young doctorates.
For Indian medical candidates, it is very easy to fulfill the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Georgia. For the assistance and support of the candidates, MBBS abroad consultants are available around you. Just make up your mind and book your appointment for the MBBS study abroad counseling and get ready for the rewarding career in the field of medicine.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.