MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students
A medical degree from foreign university is not so easy to get. The fierce competition, high amount of donation make it a big problem for getting MBBS seats in India. That is why most of the India thinks of the foreign university to get rid of the complex process. Ukraine is the excellent choice for Indian students as they will get the most exceptional quality education here. The affordable fee structure makes it a heaven for Indian students to seek MBBs admission here. You do not have to make a hole in your savings for access here. The teacher student’s ratio of 1:20 ensures the quality medical educational infrastructure of this country. So, it will be your sagacious choice to confirm MBBS admission in Ukraine.
Courses offered by the Ukraine medical universities
Ukraine medical universities offer a wide range of medical courses to the students.
- Along with the classroom learning, the internship facility will also be provided to the students.
- The students are offered 6 years of MBBS courses that facilitates one year of internship
- You can take admission for 6 years of MD course in Ukraine
- The medical institutes also provide the students Dentistry course for 5 years.
- If you are interested, you can do Nursing courses from this country for nursing course
- The candidates will get the chance to doing pharmacy from here for 4 years.
The fee structure of medical university courses is quite affordable for Indian students.
- The students need to pay 3900 to 6000 USD
- The hostel fee is quite cheaper here that is 600-1000 USD per year
The eligibility criteria are required to be followed for getting MBBS admission in this country.
- The medical aspirants should be of 17 years of age.
- You need to assure it that the candidates’ age should not exceed 25 years
- The students need to study science stream in their 12th examination
- The subject combination should be like Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- The candidates are asked to score at least 50% marks in the same.
- The NEET clearance is needed for getting MBBS admission in this country
- You need to know that the students from open school are not allowed for access here.
- The SC/ST/OBC candidates should secure 40-45% in the same.
Duration of study
The MBBS study duration is total 6 years in this country
- Ukraine Universities offer 5 years of classroom learning facility to the candidates
- 1 year of internship facility in the affiliated hospitals will also be given to the students
Intake of MBBS courses in Ukraine
The MBBS study intake I almost same in all Ukraine medical institutions
- Generally, the study intake starts from September in Ukraine
- There are limited seats available for MBBS in this country
- So, the MBBs students should drop the application in the middle of July, August.
- The MBBS seats are provided to the candidates on the first-come, first, serve basis.
Documents required for MBBS admission in Ukraine
The documentation process is mandatory for the students to secure MBBS seats in this country. The list of documents is given below:
- You have to submit the scanned copy of 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Scanned copies of 10th, 12th certificates
- Birth certificate is mandatory for age proof
- Migration certificate is required for submission
- Bank statement is needed for economic capability
- You should have a valid passport
- Student is essential for seeking MBBS admission
- The students have to submit passport sized photographs
- Confirmation latter given by your chosen university is mandatory
- Net scorecard is essential for the submission
- Medical certificates along with HIV report
- Police verification certificate for criminal record
Ukraine universities have simplified their admission process for the benefits of the candidates.
- You have apply online for seeking the MBBS admission
- In the first step, the candidates have to fill up application form along with the correct details
- In the next step, the required documents should be submitted to the concerned university
- After the documentation, you have to pay MBBS course fee
- Once you have cleared the payment you can go for visa application
- After having your visa you are ready to catch a flight for Ukraine
- Students must have student visa for having MBBS seats in this country
Medium of teaching
English is used as the mode of instruction in all over in Ukraine
- The students are not forced to learn other languages
- It will be better for the students to learn local dialects to make effective communication during the internship
MBBS education system of Ukraine
The unique and high quality education in Ukraine attracts a large number of Indian students every year
- The MBBS courses are offered for six years here
- All the Ukrainian university follows European Credit Transfer system
- So, you will face no issue while pursuing for higher studies in anywhere in European countries
- The well laboratories facility helps the student to enhance their clinical knowledge
- The students have to clear semesters for having a medical degree from here
PG options after MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine universities offer you with the post-graduation facility after the completion of MBBS course
- The student can practice medicine in the USA after the clearance of USMLE
- After qualifying PLAB, you will get the chance to practice medicine in the UK
- You can also opt for her medical specialization in this country
Accommodation facility for Indian students
Ukrainian universities offer accommodation facility to the Indian students
- The hostel fee is quite cheaper here as compared with other foreign universities
- Though some hostels do not have hostel facility
- There are some hostels too that offer Indian mess facility to the candidates
- You can have private homestays for cheaper rent
- If you have that budget then you will have private apartment also here
- The shared room facilitates all the basic amenities
- Free internet access is given to the students who stay in the hostel
- There are shared kitchen facility along with central heating facility will also available for the students.
Advantages of Indian students to study MBBS in Ukraine
The students will get numerous facilities for studying MBBS in this country
- The European standard of education is provided to the candidates here
- Here, you will get the chance of getting medical advice from the renowned doctors
- The more focus is given on the enhancement of the professional skills of the students
- The affordable fee structure makes it easier for the Indian students to seek MBBS admission here
- No donation is required for the entrance as demanded in India for MBBS admission
- The amazing atmospheres will never the Indian students to feel homesick in this country
- The Indian students do not need to worry about safety in this country
- All the Ukrainian universities have installed security systems, arranged police protection for the safety of the students.
- Here, the scholarship facility is given to the students based on academic performance by Government
- The availability of Indian food makes it hot place for Indian students for studying MBBS
- Moreover, education loan assistance facility for Indian students makes it dream destination for MBBS study.
- Healthy learning environment is another reason for choosing this country
Top MBBS universities in Ukraine for Indian students
Here are the list of some top most MBBS universities of Ukraine for Indian students.
- Kharkiv national University
- Kyiv international University
- Odessa National University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Sumy State University
Disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students
Though there are many advantages in studying MBBs in this country. However, if you have decided to take MBBS admission here, you should be aware of disadvantages also. The disadvantages are given below:
- The Indian students may have issue with getting visa
- The Embassy system is a bit lazy here
- You may have problem to be accustomed with the new culture
- It will be a bit problematic for the Indian students to adjust with cold temperature here
- The language barrier is another issue as it is tough for you to learn new languages
- In case of learning new languages to serve Ukrainian people you have to augment your potential
- It is not direct admission process here as the candidates cannot connect with university directly
- You should choose a good agency for MBBS admission in this country
- You need to be cautious about choosing an agency as there is a chance for the misguidance of fake agency
Career opportunity of Indian students in Ukraine
The attractive career opportunities have been given to the students
- The candidates are given the scope for doing post graduation courses from this country
- If you are interested then you can opt for MD courses also
- The employment facility is also provided to the candidates
- You can also work in renowned hospitals here
- The doctors are getting handsome salary here
- So, it is the best place to start your medical career here as you will also get the research facility
- You can set up your own medical business after completion of your medical courses from here
- The students can opt for personal practice in India
FMGE passing percentage after completing MBBS from Ukraine
If you want to practice medicine after the completion of MBBS You need to clear this exam
- As per the rules of National board of Education the students need to score minimum 50 % marks
- The total marks of Foreign Medical Graduate are 300 in which you have to secure total 150 marks
- The passing percentage of FMGE though not so high here
- However, the passing percentage is increased here from the past years
Why study MBBS in Ukraine?
If you are thinking about taking MBBS admission in Ukraine then Ukraine will be a great choice for you. It is natural of you to think that why should you opt for Ukraine? Why should not you go to other foreign countries? Many factors play a big role behind choosing this country. If you want to know you have to check below for the same:
- There are top notch medical institutions to offer high standard medical education
- The teaching medium is English in all Ukrainian universities
- If you want to avoid long study duration then choose this country as MBBS course duration is six years here
- No commission is needed for admission
- The students do not have appear in the entrance exam
- The state art infrastructure, modern technology makes this country ideal place among medical aspirants
- European Credit Transfer system is followed by all the universities here
- Living expenses are dirt cheap compared to the other foreign countries like USA, UK etc
- Part time work facility is given to the students to cover their daily expenses
- Ukraine has high employability rate
- The MBBS seekers will have the paid internship facility in this country
- The faculties pay more heed to the interpersonal development of the candidates
- The faculties encourages the candidates to take part in international conferences, seminars etc
- So, you will get the chance of global exposure
- The multicultural aspects of universities allow an influx of Indian students to come here for MBBS study.
- Moreover, the accommodation facility is available for the candidates.
- Bolonga Agreement has make this country special for higher study
- All the universities of Ukraine are recognized by prestigious medical bodies like WHO, MCI
- Medical certificates provided by this country is globally accepted
- There is no food issue because of availability of different types of cuisines
Study Europe Education Consultant can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admissions related information on MBBS in Abroad programs. For us, You are above everything, feel free to ask whatever your queries. We modify our services and cater the customized solution to an individual MBBS aspirant. We are an authorized representative of MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Europe.