Study MBBS in Kazakhstan in World Class Medical Universities
The MBBS in KAZAKHSTAN is a very well-known course to all the medical aspirants as all top medical colleges in Kazakhstan is recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED GMC, and MCI. Many well-known universities here are offering MBBS in KAZAKHSTAN for Indian Students to achieve their dreams. You can find one of the best MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan. More than 5,000 Indian students come here every year and more than 60, 000 medical students to get their medical degree. And that’s why Kazakhstan is the #1 national medical university. The medical college of Kazakhstan is undoubtedly a bright star in a sky full of medical colleges, and that’s why MBBS Admission in KAZAKHSTAN has become the 1st choice for most medical students. To Study Medicine, in Kazakhstan, you will need to obtain 50% in PCB. Don’t worry about the MBBS Fees in Georgia as it is at a very low price, which is a meager rate than other overpriced universities. We are here to provide you the best opportunity for your career. So, without any further adieu, make sure that you have chosen Medical Education in KAZAKHSTAN for your career. Best of luck in your career.
Medical Education / MBBS from Kazakhstan Key Features
|Score Required in 10+2||50% in PCB|
|Fees Structure||3000 – 5500 USD Per Year|
|Hostel||200 to 260 USD Per Month|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Top Medical University||Kazakh National Medical University|
|Recognition||MCI and WHO approved|
Courses offered by Kazakh Medical University
The candidates are offered various types of medical courses for MBBS Kazakhstan
- Here, the candidates are provided with the facility of internship in the Government hospitals.
- You will get the facility of 5 years of MBBS courses
- There is a scope of getting MD course facility for 5 years
- The candidates can study Dentistry course of 5 years
- The medical colleges of Kazakhstan offer the pharmacy courses for 4 years
- Here, you can go for medical research works
Universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan 2020
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee Structure 2020
|Name of The University||Tuition Fees / Year||Hostel Fees in / Year|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||4600 USD||800 USD|
|Astana Medical University||4100 USD||600 USD|
|Al Farabi Kazakh National University||3500 USD||400 USD|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan 2020/21
Doing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a dream of many young students who wish to do medical studies from renowned universities. Medical universities in Kazakhstan offer medical education to the students at fair and affordable prices is one of the most popular reasons among the students from all over the world to continue their studies in Kazakhstan.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is regarded as one of the leading medical universities in Kazakhstan and is known for its excellence in research labs having experienced highly qualified professors. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy aims at improving the quality of educational services for all the medical students thereby ensuring the improvement of the skills and knowledge and providing training at all levels.
|Eligibility For Admission||50% in PCB, NEET|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|MBBS Fee (Total Cost)||22500 USD / Rs. 1575000 (Approx.)|
|Deadline For Admission||31st August, 2020|
Al Farabi Kazakh National University
Al Farabi Kazakh National University has completed 85 years in excellence in the field of medicine and was established in 1934. Al Farabi Kazakh National University is one of the leading universities in Kazakhstan in non-profit higher education system and is one of the renowned universities in whole of Central Asia
|Eligibility For Admission||50% in PCB, NEET|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|MBBS Fee (Total Cost)||22650 USD / Rs. 1585500 (Approx.)|
|Deadline For Admission||31st August, 2020|
Astana Medical University
Astana Medical University is considered to be one of the most dynamic and biggest medical universities in Kazakhstan. Astana Medical University is known for offering first-rate medical education in international curriculum and up-to-date prospectus. AMU came into existence in the year 1964 and has entered into National Medical Holding by Government of Republic of Kazakhstan.
|Eligibility For Admission||50% in PCB, NEET|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|MBBS Fee (Total Cost)||18500 USD / Rs. 1295000 (Approx.)|
|Deadline For Admission||31st August, 2020|
Duration of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- The duration of MBBs courses in Kazakhstan is 5 years in whole
- It will take 4 years to complete clinical studies in MBBS Courses in Kazakhstan
- The candidates need to study for another 1 years for the internship
Medium of Teaching While Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
The medium of teaching is English in MBBS Kazakhstan.
- The students are taught local languages also
- It helps the students to communicate with the locals during the internship program
Intake for MBBS Study in Kazakhstan
The admission intake in Kazakhstan is different based on different universities.
- Generally, most of the universities closed their admission process of MBBS Courses in Kazakhstan within 15th of July
- Therefore, it will be better for the MBBS seekers to apply MBBs admission within June
- Generally, the classes of MBBS start from August to September in Medical education in Kazakhstan
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kazakhstan
Here are some eligibility criteria that the students have to satisfy for getting MBBs admission. It is very easy for the students to meet up the criteria set up by Kazakhstan universities.
- The age of the candidates must be 17 years
- The candidates must clear 10+2 examination
- It is necessary for the medical aspirants to secure 50 % marks in the 12th examination
- The subject combination should be Chemistry, Physics and Math for MBBS Seat in Kazakhstan
- As per the requirements of Kazakhstan universities, the candidates must qualify NEET-UG
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have valid passport to study Medicine in Kazakhstan
- As per the rules of MCI, the ST/SC/OBC candidates need to score at least 40 % marks in the same
Required Documents For MBBS Admission In Kazakhstan 2020
The candidates who are interested to take MBBS admission in Kazakhstan, needs to submit the required documents
- The students need to submit the certificates of 10th and 12th mark sheet
- The certificates of 10th and 12th are needed to be submitted
- The candidates have to submit the photocopy of passport for MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan
- 5 passport sizes photographs are required for getting MBBS admission
- Police clearance certificate is needed for the submission
- Bank statement is needed to be submitted to study Medicine in Kazakhstan
- You need to carry student visa
- No Objection Certificate is required for the submission
Admission Process for MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan
The admission procedure of Kazakhstan universities is quite easy to follow. The candidates can easily follow all the steps for getting MBBS admission in this country. The following steps are given below:
- At first, the medical aspirants have to fill the application form of the University
- You have to fill up the form with correct details for MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan
- Then, it is necessary to submit all the required documents to the International Students Department
- The acceptance or the rejection of the application form totally depends on the university
- In this step, the candidates will get the invitation letter for having MBBS Seat in Kazakhstan
- After getting the admission letter, you can apply for student visa at Embassy of Kazakhstan
- In this step, the candidates may get call from Embassy for an interview
- In the meantime, you have to submit the enrolment fee
- After getting your visa, the candidates can catch a flight for Kazakhstan
Why MBBS Study in Kazakhstan?
While you are asked to get MBBS admission in Kazakhstan then the matter of reliability comes first. You may think why you should choose this country? You can opt for other foreign universities? What are the reasons that playing major role in attracting many every year? Therefore, if you want to know the reason, you need to check below for this.
- The international education system helps the candidates to get intense medical education
- The cost of MBBS admission is affordable here
- There are many medical experts to guide you in medical practices
- All the universities of Kazakhstan offer various types of medical courses to the candidates
- There are ample opportunities of making your medical career in MBBS Kazakhstan
- The universities of this country is recognized by MCI, UNESCO
- The teacher students ration in Kazakhstan is 1:10 here
- The mode of teaching is English of MBBS in Kazakhstan
- There is scope for learning new languages like Russian, Kazakh etc.
- You do not have to give any language test here for MBBS studies in Kazakhstan
- The renowned faculties guide the candidates to deal with the critical medical issues
- The candidates are given the chance after 2nd year to practice in Government hospital
- If you wish you can join private hospitals for medical practice
- Here, there is scope for global exposure for the medical students
- The brilliant candidates are given the scope of scholarship
- The universities of Kazakhstan conduct many international conferences, exchange program for the students
- You will get accommodation facility here to study Medicine in Kazakhstan
- The well equipped laboratories help you for medical experiment
- Recently Kazakhstan Education Department introduce a credit course system for the earning of the candidates
- The students can get back to home during the vacation time if you choose MBBS studies in Kazakhstan
- Here, The Indian students will get the chance to have Indian cuisine
- There is n need t worry safety as the local are very helpful by nature
- Moreover in Kazakhstan there are many renowned professors to guide you in medical surgery.
- There are many top-notch universities to provide intensive education to the candidates.
- Apart from this, the implementation of the latest medical technology attracts numerous students from all over the world.
- On the other hand, the most amazing fact is that you do not have to give any kind of examination.
Kazakhstan MBBS Education System
The unique education system Study MBBS in Kazakhstan makes it different from others.
- The medical college of Kazakhstan follow the tertiary education system
- There are modern research laboratories in the universities to provide proper education to the medical candidates.
- The universities of Kazakhstan follow the grading scale system.
- In addition to this, the universities of Kazakhstan follow European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System.
- The faculties follow the rules and regulation of the European Commission in MBBS in Kazakhstan
- There are four levels of tertiary education in this country
Scholarships for Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
Most of the universities of this country provide scholarship facility to the candidates
- The candidates from the developing countries will get many opportunities to avail many international scholarships
- The government of Kazakhstan will also provide scholarship facility to the candidates
- In addition to this, the brilliant candidates are given the scholarship opportunities for MBBS studies in Kazakhstan
Education Loan Assistance for Indian Students
Education loan has become a major issue for the candidates. It will become problematic to seek abroad admission without loan
- You do not have worry about education loan for studying MBBS in Kazakhstan medical colleges
- You can the education loan of up to 5 lakhs from Government bank for Study Medical In Kazakhstan
PG Options after MBBS in Kazakhstan
The students who wish to build their medical career from here need to know about the Pg options
- Here, the students are offered the opportunity of MD in Kazakhstan for 5 years
- Therefore, here you will get ample opportunities for doing higher studies here
- The fee for the post graduation course is lower here
- You can opt for doctoral program also
- The candidates only have to pay 13, 49, 000 lakhs for the post graduation course
Career Scope after MBBS in Kazakhstan
The candidates are given wide ranges of career scope to the medical students
- After the completion of Study MBBS in Kazakhstan the medical candidates can apply for job at hospitals
- The student can take admission for higher studies also
- If you wish you can join any hospitals for work
- Many medical institutions offer job placement after the completion of the course
- You can do Ph. D courses from the universities of this country
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
- The syllabus of the MBBs courses is almost same with that of Indian MBBs syllabus.
- The Indian students are provided super facilities to gain huge knowledge in the field of medicine
- The candidates are taught about the body complexity, medicinal issues
- After the completion of the 2nd year, candidates have to visit many government, private hospitals for medical practice
- After the completion of 6th semester, the candidates get the chance to practice under the guidance of senior doctors
The following subjects are taught to the students for their MBBs study
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
It will be the fruitful for the Indian students to seek MBBS admission here. In Kazakhstan, the candidates are given ample opportunity to explore their medical skills
The students will get the high quality medical education for Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- The usage of the modern learning method helps the candidates to enhance their practical knowledge
- Here, the Indian students are provided with the facility of scholarship based on their academic excellence
- The cost of living is quite affordable for the Indian candidates
- Therefore, choosing this country is like a boon to the Indian students
- Here, there is a chance for getting globally recognized medical degree for Study Medical In Kazakhstan
- The experience of having global exposure, international seminars boost the confidence of the students
- The Fee structure of the universities of Kazakhstan is much affordable for the Indian students
- The Indian medical aspirants have to pay near about 12-15 lakhs for getting MBBS admission here
- You do not have to think about the safety as the hostels maintain the tight security system for student’s safety
- The well equipped laboratories help the students in depth medical research.
- After the completion of MBBS here you can get the chance for MD in Kazakhstan
Recognition of Kazakhstan Medical Universities
All the Medical schools for MBBS in Kazakhstan recognized by MCI
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
- Ministry of Education and Science
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
Things you Should Know Before Applying MBBS in Kazakhstan
If it is your decision to take MBBS admission here you should know o certain things. It will be fruitful for you to know in details about this country, its education system before choosing it. If you want to know it, you need to check below
- The Indian students need to keep it mind that it is very cold here
- So, it will be better for your health to carry many woolen clothes
- The fee structure is comparatively cheaper here
- You do not have pay any kind of donation for medical studies in Kazakhstan at top medical colleges in Kazakhstan
- So, stay away from the frauds who will ask you for money for MBBs admission
- The students have to clear the NEET examination with good marks for getting MBBS admission
- You need to carry light clothes also as it dry warm summers here
- It is important for you to carry health insurance to ensure physical fitness
- It is mandatory to have students visa for Medicine Study in Kazakhstan
- The students have to pay 5100 USD for tuition fee
- The tertiary education system followed by the medical colleges of Kazakhstan
Benefits of MBBS Course in Kazakhstan For Indian Students 2020
Kazakhstan universities offer various types of facilities to the medical aspirants. If you have decided to take MBBS admission here, you will get numerous benefits.
- The candidates are offered the international standard medical education for Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- There is a chance for getting the valuable guidance from the renowned professors
- The fee structure is cheaper here in comparison with the other foreign medical colleges
- Here, you will get the chance for enriching your theoretical knowledge
- There are best medical colleges in Kazakhstan for Indian students.
- The main focus will be given on the medical training
- The tuition fee, food cost is much affordable for the Indian medical aspirants
- The living expenses is lower here also
- All the universities of Kazakhstan are recognized by Medical Council of India
- The Indian students will get the facility of Indian mess for Study Medical In Kazakhstan
- You do not have worry about food as you will get Indian food here
- That is why; this country has become host destination to the MBBS seekers
- The excellent weather condition never makes you feel bore
Disadvantages of MBBS from Kazakhstan For Indian Students 2020
The candidates need to know about the disadvantages also before applying MBBS admission here. The MBBS admission in Kazakhstan Universities may become a big challenge for you.
- The cold climate may be a great challenge for the medical candidates
- You have to carry woolen clothes to make yourself easy in MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan
- The medical universities if this country do not provides dead bodies to the students due to ethical reason
- Therefore, the practical training may become hectic for you
- Here you need to be very careful while you are going outside as there is no one to look after you
- Sometimes, it will take long time to issue visa
- So, getting your visa issued can be problem for you due to its lengthy process
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Vacations During MBBS in Kazakhstan
As per the rules of the Kazakhstan Government, the candidates are given the holidays here
- The candidates will get the long vacation during winter season
- The summer holidays are given in the Universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students
- Here, you will get the public days
- The students will get off for Halloween celebration
- International fair vacation is given in Medical colleges in Kazakhstan
- Apart from this, the universities of Kazakhstan also offer any national holidays to the candidates
FMGE Passing Percentage After Completion of MBBS in Kazakhstan
It is not so easy for the students to clear Foreign Medical Graduate Examination
- You have to study hard to clear this examination
- As per the record, the passing percentage of this exam is decreasing day by day.
- Though the passing percentage of FMGE is high in Kazakhstan
- The passing percentage has been increased in recent years in Kazakhstan
- The previous passing percentage of FMGE in Kazakhstan was 14 % only
This country gradually becomes the emerging destination for the medical aspirants. This country is one of the wealthiest countries in the world. This country is mainly famous for its ethnically diverse cultural aspects. This country has great higher education sectors that provide global exposure to the deserved one. In addition to this, the natural beauty of this country never makes you feel alone, homesick
- As it is a bilingual country, the main language of Kazakhstan is Kazakh.
- The majority people use Kazakh as their state language
- Apart from this, there are many people who also use Russian language
- So, for the purpose of education, the English language has been used since long
- The currency of this beautiful country is Kazakhstani Tenge
- The code for the currency of this country is KZT
- The symbol of Kazakhstani Tenge is ₸
- As per the census of 2009, near about 63 % people of this country is native Kazakhs
- As per the recent record, the current population of Kazakhstan is 18,623,820
- The population of this country is equivalent of 0.24 % of the whole world population
- Kazakhstan has ranked 64 as per the record of the total population
- The density of population of this beautiful country is 7 per square kilometer
- The total population of the urban area of this country is 57.7 %
- As per the estimation, near about 70 % people of this country belong from Muslim community
- Ethnic Kazakhs people are from Sunni category
- There are few people in Kazakhstan who follow Shia
- In addition to this, small number of Kazakh people follows Ahmadi.
- Though you can find various types of religious people in this country due to its large cultural diversity
- The second largest religion of this country is Christianity
- The percentage of aesthetic people of this country is 2.9 %
- Here, you can find many other religion like Shamanism ,neo-peganism etc
- Here, you can experience the dry weather
- The summers are very hot here
- The winters are cold
- The hottest month of Kazakhstan is July
- The average temperature remains 30 degree Celsius during the time of summers
- In the winter season, the average temperature remains -20 degree C.
- The seasonal temperature may vary based on the different regions of this country
- The spring and autumn are very pleasant here as in these times it is mild temperature here
- The exchange rate of this county usually has been dealt in Kazakhstani Tenge
- As per the exchange rate 1 Kazakhstani Tenge is equal to 0.18 Indian Rupee
Time difference from India
- The time of Kazakhstan is 30 minutes ahead of the time of the India
- As an example it can be said that if the time in India is 27th October, Sunday, 9:27 pm
- Then the time of Kazakhstan is 27th October, Sunday, 9:57 pm.
Travel time from Delhi to Kazakhstan
- The geographical distance between Delhi and Kazakhstan is 2314 kilometer
- Therefore, it will take minimum 3 hours 45 minutes to reach Kazakhstan
How Safe is Kazakhstan?
If you have chosen this country for your MBBS education, then it is right choice of you. Kazakhstan is considered one of the safest countries in the world
- So, the candidates do not have to worry about the safety
- As per the record of survey, there are no issues regarding safety have been found here
- The Indian and international students are provided with the super security
Accommodation for MBBS Students in Kazakhstan
The medical seekers who wish to study MBBS her will be provided the facility of accommodation
- The universities of Kazakhstan provides the hostel facility along with the super facilities
- There are more than 6-7 hostels in the universities of Kazakhstan
- You can have the facility of shared room for saving some of your money
- The candidates are given the facility of shared kitchen also
- The necessary amenities are given with the students for living a comfortable life here
- You do not have to spend much for getting the university hostel facility here
Is NEET Required for Studying MBBS Kazakhstan?
Yes, it is required for the medical aspirants to give NEET examination
- As per the recent rule of MCI, the candidates need to qualify the NEET examination
- The candidates have score good marks in NEET examination to get MBBS admission in Kazakhstan
- If candidates cannot qualify this examination, it will become a big problem for him to study in Kazakhstan
- So, if you are planning for getting MBB admission in Kazakhstan then you have to clear this exam.
Is MBBS in Kazakhstan Possible Without NEET?
- There is no possibility to get MBBS admission in Kazakhstan without appearing in NEET examination
- Medical Council of India makes this exam mandatory for MBBS admission in foreign country
- Therefore, based on this rules, you cannot study MBBS here without NEET.
Impact of NEET Exam on MBBS in Kazakhstan
As per the regulation of MCI , you have to give NEET examination for getting MBBS admission here
- So, it will be fruitful for you to appear in this examination
- However, you need to know that the failed candidates cannot practice in India
- If the candidates can score qualify this examination with score, they can apply everywhere
Can I Get MBBS Seat in India After Passing NEET Exam?
It is important for the medical aspirants to give this examination for ensuring MBBS seats in abroad
- The candidates have to pass this examination to get MBBS admission in India
- If you wish to study in India you have to secure 50 $ % marks in the same
- If you can do this you will be secure MBBS seats in India
- The candidates fail t qualify this exam cannot get MBBS seat here in India.
MBBS in Kazakhstan After NEXT Exam
- The Medical Council of India has replaced the screening test with the National Exit Test
- So, if the candidates want to pursue higher education in India have to give this exam
- Generally, the candidates have to give screening test for getting admission India
- Now, you do not have to face screening test, instead you have to qualify NEXT for ensuring MBBS seats
Ques. Is the student visa mandatory for securing MBBS seats in Kazakhstan?
Ans.: Yes, the student visa is mandatory for the students to secure MBBS seats in Kazakhstan
Ques. What about the student-teacher ratio in Kazakhstan medical universities?
Ans.: In Kazakhstan medical universities, the teacher-student ratio is 1:10.
Ques. What is the local language of Kazakhstan?
Ans.: The local language of Kazakhstan is Kazakh.
Ques. Can the students practice in India after having MBBS degree from Kazakhstan?
Ans.: Yes, after the completion of MBBs, if the students qualify MCI, they can practice in India.
Ques. What is the minimum age requirement for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan?
Ans.: The minimum age of the students must be of 17 years for getting MBBS admission in Kazakhstan.
Ques. What is the living cost of Kazakhstan?
Ans.: The living cost of Kazakhstan is approximately 200 USD per year.
Why Choose Study Europe Consultants for MBBS in Kazakhstan?
You may be asked that to choose Study Europe for your MBBs admission. You may think that why others are talking about this agency. There are many agencies to guide you for study abroad. You can resolve your all queries from the below section.
- You will get 24*7*365 services from this agency
- . They have tie-up with the popular universities
- Transparent dealing is another features that attracts many
- Expert guidance for successful admission
- Financial support in your need
- Successful track record
- Customer satisfaction is the prime concern of this agency
- Helps you in visa renewal process
- You will get the guidance for the education loan
- Helps you in ticket booking
- You will get the support for travel arrangement
- Cost effective
- High quality consultancy services
- Here, you will be provided with the installment payment facility
- Accommodation facility for the students