Studying MBBS abroad has a lot of options. MBBS in Georgia is by far the best option for you fulfil to your dreams. Akaki Tsereteli State University in Georgia is known for its world class medicine studies. If you are looking forward to pursuing MBBS abroad, this university is the best option for you. ATSU offers top class MBBS education that you will not get anywhere else. This university is ranked 2 in Georgia. The faculty members have massive experience in medicinal studies. Established in 1930, there were more than 700 students studying here.
The origin of this university’s name is the famous poet Akaki Tsereteli. He was a big part of Georgian liberation movement. According to WHO, this university is the first-class school. ATSU has been recognized by Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER). It has also been recognized by International Medical Educational Directory (IMED). International association of medical education and research also accredited ATSU. There are more than 160 thousand students who graduated from this university. They have all become successful in many medicinal fields. You will get massive exposure studying MBBS in ATSU. The university also offers one of the best clinics in Georgia.
Establishment of Akaki Tsereteli State University
- This university was established in the year of 1930, being one of the oldest universities in Georgia.
Key Features of Akaki Tsereteli State University
- It is a public governing body, controlled by the Georgian federation.
- The Georgian federation looks upon its resources quite carefully and extensively.
- The general medicine course of this university has gained importance.
- It stands as the 3rd rank in Georgia after Ivane Javakhishvili and Batumi Shota Rustaveli University.
- The university has world class faculties and ideal medical aids and equipment.
- They use modern technology and equipment that are hygienic in such clinical departments.
- The overseas students have a separate department.
- They can opt for English or Georgian medium of MBBS study.
Other basic features of this university are:
- It is a public body.
- The present rector’s name is Giorgi Ghavtadze.
- Established in the year of 1930
- The campus is urban in nature.
- The location of the university is Kutaisi.
- There are more than 6000 academic staffs.
- The nickname of the university is Kutaisi University.
World Ranking of Akaki Tsereteli State University
- The Akaki Tsereteli State University ranks 9569 in the world.
Indian Students in Akaki Tsereteli State University
Indian students aiming to pursue MBBS in Georgia are increasing rapidly.
- Georgia being the booming hub for Indian students, Kutaisi university has gained good traction.
- The MBBS course fees in Kutaisi University is extremely affordable than other places.
- Indians tend to study MBBS abroad because of their decreasing scope in India.
- In India, the fees are too high and there is extremely competition.
- In Georgia, the university fees are quite affordable and the lifestyle is cheap as well.
- There are no donations required to take admission in MBBS universities Georgia.
- The quality of education in Georgia is excellent compared to other countries.
- The courses are ideal for MBBS aspirants.
- The university has world class faculties who will give you the best learning experience.
- The university is also accredited by global bodies such as NMC, WHO, etc.
- The living expense, hostel facilities are quite cheaper and affordable as well.
- Although studying abroad can be costly, but that is not the case in Georgia.
- The climatic conditions are also ideal for Indian students wanting to pursue MBBS abroad.
- Indians can find Indian cuisine here as well if they are craving for some homely food.
- Another great point is that, there are already thousands of Indians studying in this university.
- Hence, the new candidates will feel homely and comfortable here.
- In India, there is too much competition and the fees are quite high.
- But that is not the case in Georgia.
- The admission is done on a first come first serve basis.
- There are no donations involved in the MBBS admission.
- The admission fees are cheaper and affordable.
Why Akaki Tsereteli State University?
Out of other universities, why is Kutaisi University the most ideal one for you.
- They will graduate world class doctors by giving them massive facilities and education.
- Their mission is to provide high quality education at all the departments.
- To open multiple branches throughout the world and promote the need and importance of medical education.
- To deport scientific behaviour with modern techniques.
- To captivate medical education with improved and revamped research and tools.
- To support the cultural norms by preserving the social, economic, and cultural development ethics.
- The university has set its standard of raising $6.5 million and has already raised most of it.
- The fund-raising system of this university for the betterment of MBBS studies is quite unique and special.
Other important features of Akaki Tsereteli University.
- They have the most affordable fees.
- Excellent hostel facilities with modern technology.
- The hostels are equipped with all the necessary tools.
- The accommodation and living fees in Georgia is quite economical as well.
- The Kutaisi University has world class faculty members.
- You can practice anywhere in the world, in India as well after the completion of MBBS course.
- The MBBS course has been recognized by WHO, NMC, and other eminent bodies.
Accreditation of Akaki Tsereteli State University
- The university has been accredited by WHO.
- ATSU has also been recognized by FAIMER (Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research).
- It has been recognized by International Medical Educational Directory (IMED).
- International association of medical education and research accredited Kutaisi University.
- It has also been accredited by Medical Course of India (NMC).
Duration of MBBS in Akaki Tsereteli State University
- The duration of MBBS course in Kutaisi University is 6 years.
- Internship program is included in the 6 years of MBBS course.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Akaki Tsereteli State University
- The classes of MBBS course in Kutaisi University starts by the end of September of October.
- The process of MBBS education in Georgia starts from September.
- Since the seats are limited, the admission is done on first come first serve basis.
- It is perfect to apply in July or August to be assured about your MBBS admission.
- You can speak to the support system of Kutaisi University, via their website.
Eligibility to Take MBBS Admission in Kutaisi University, Georgia
If you are looking forward to pursuing MBBS in Kutaisi University, you have to fulfil the following details.
- You must be 17 years of age or above.
- You must have completed 10+2.
- You must have scored at least 50% in class 12th, with chemistry, physics and biology.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC reserved categories must score 40% in aggregate subjects.
- NEET has become mandatory now according to the new rules and regulations.
Admission Procedure of MBBS in Kutaisi University, Georgia
- The admission procedure begins with the fill up of the online application form.
- You must put all the correct details in the application form.
- Once you are done filling the form up, you will receive an offer letter from the college.
- After you get the offer letter, you have to pay the fees of the MBBS course online.
- Once you have successfully paid the fees, it is time for you to continue the VISA process.
- Receive the student Visa.
- Catch a flight to Georgia and fulfil your aims in life.
- You need to carry your identity card always with you.
Tuition Fees in Akaki Tsereteli State University
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||38500 USD||1200 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,69 ,500 Rupees/yr.||84,000 Rupees/yr.|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Hostel Facilities in Akaki Tsereteli State University
- The hostel facilities include all the important things needed.
- Hostels are equipped with all the necessary amenities.
- There are private and public hostels available as well in Georgia.
- The hostel charges are quite affordable (3000 USD per year).
Food in Georgia
Food is a necessary point when it comes to studying abroad.
- In Georgia, you will face no issues with food.
- There are plenty of options available to the students pursuing MBBS in the university.
- There are Indian food available in Georgia as well.
- So, if you are an Indian student craving for some homely food, you can easily get that here.
- Students will never face any issue with food here in this university in Georgia.
Climate Condition in Georgia
- Georgia has humid subtropical climate, with short mild winter and hot long summer.
- It has pleasant weather condition for all the students coming from other countries to pursue MBBS.
- Indians do not face any harsh climatic conditions in Georgia.
Student Life in Georgia
Georgia is becoming a booming hub for MBBS aspirants. But it is not just about education, there are other features of Georgia as well.
- Georgia has interesting culture and heritage.
- Students can roam around during their free time and find interacting facts about Georgia.
- They can try out new eateries of Georgia.
- Students participate in events to keep themselves engaged in fun activities.
- People in Georgia are extremely nice and friendly, so students can communicate with them.
- Georgia is the safest country in the world.
- There are no worries of being mugged here in Georgia.
- Georgia has vintage architectures and structures; students can check them out to learn more about the place.
- The climatic condition of Georgia is quite pleasant.
- Students can check out the natural beauties around the country.
- Students can practice here in Georgia as well, as the hospitals here are quite modernized.
Why MBBS in Georgia?
Georgia is the most appealing destination for MBBS aspirants around the globe.
- The MBBS universities in Georgia are recognized by WHO (World Health Organisation) and National Medical Commission (NMC).
- The MBBS degree from the MBBS colleges in Georgia are accepted globally.
- The students can participate in international seminars and conferences.
- It will help to gain more knowledge and experience about the field of medicine.
- The students in Georgia get good discounts on travelling within the country.
- The best medical colleges of Georgia offer top class education with brilliant faculty and staff.
- The cost of the complete MBBS course in Georgia is quite lower than other countries.
- The MD and MBBS degrees from medical colleges in Georgia are acknowledged by WHO and UNESCO.
- Students pursuing their MBBS in Georgia are allowed internship.
- The internships are in some of the best multinational companies of the world in the country itself.
- No entrance test is needed for admission; hence the admission process becomes quite simpler.
- Students are given opportunity to do the experiments, clinical rounds and practical.
- This improves their skills in medicinal field.
- The hospitals are all well equipped with outstanding technology and infrastructure.
- The quality of accommodation is excellent when compared to other developed countries.
- MBBS in Georgia is renowned all over the world because of their best education system.
- The universities have tied up with other foreign universities for student exchange programs.
- The internships provided after the completion of the courses are in renowned hospitals.
- You will get the best learning experience here in Georgia.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|MBBS Fees in Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in China||6 years||25 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|MBBS Fees in Philippines||5.8 years||20 Lacs to 25 Lacs|