Introduction about MBBS in Romania for Indian Students
MBBS in Romania has become popular among Indian students aspiring to pursue medical education abroad. In India, where qualifying entrance exam is not easy, and private medical colleges ask for hefty donations in the name of management quota seats, MBBS in Romania is the top choice for Indian medical aspirants. MCI recognizes most of the MBBS universities in Romania offering MBBS course in Romania for both local as well as overseas students. Also, students are taught MBBS in Romania in English medium which gives them a chance to understand the concepts better and have a grip on the subject. MBBS admission in Romania for 2018 session is open now.
International medical students in Romania can complete their MBBS program in six years (five years for academic education + 1-year of internship). MBBS universities in Romania have managed to strike the right balance between theoretical and practical knowledge of the medical field. If you have cleared 10+2 in Science with 55% marks, scored 50% in NEET, and have sufficient funds (15 to 20 Lakhs INR), then you can study MBBS in Romania without any hassle. So, don’t waste your time! Contact Study Europe Consultants today and boost your chances of MBBS admission in Romania.
MBBS Universities in Romania : MBBS in Romania 2019 Fees Structure
|Name of The University||Tuition Fees Per Year||Hostel Fees Per Year|
|Gr Popa Lasi University||5000 EURO||30,000 EURO|
|Arad University||5000 EURO||30,000 EURO|
|Ovidius University Constanta||5000 EURO||30,000 EURO|
|Veterinary University Cluj Napoca||4500 EURO||27,000 EURO|
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Romania
Like many other European countries, the term for MBBS course in Romani is six years. These six years include the first five years of academic education and the last one-year for the internship in a local hospital affiliated to the university.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Romania
To get admission in an MCI-approved university in Romania, you should
- Be 17+ or below 25 on or before 31st of the admission year.
- Have completed +2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from a recognized board.
- Have secured at 55% in 10+2 (45% for SC/OBS/ST candidates).
- Have passed the NEET exam.
For more, reach reliable consultants at Study Europe.
Intake for MBBS in Romania
The session for MBBS in Romania begins in September. It is advisable to commence the admission process in June or July so that you can get into a renowned MBBS university in Romania. No to mention, the seats in Romania allotted as per the first come first served basis.
Language of Instruction
The majority of MCI-recognized universities and colleges in Romania follow English as the medium of teaching for international students. However, overseas students are also taught the local language and dialects so that they can effectively interact with local patients during their internship.
Procedure for Admission
Step 1 – Once the student has satisfied himself or herself with the advantages and disadvantages of the medical universities in Europe can fill the application with correct information required.
Documents required to apply online are:
- Scanned copy of 10th Mark sheet.
- Scanned copy of 12th Mark sheet.
- Scanned copy of school leaving certificate.
- Scanned copy of the first and the last page of the passport.
Step 2: Once the application of the student is accepted by the university, the university issues the letter of confirmation of admission.
Step 3: After the student receives the confirmation/offer letter. The next step includes the payment of fees.
Step4: After the payment of the MBBS fee, apply for the student visa.
Step5: Get the Visa!
Step6: Book your tickets to Europe, pack your bags and fly.
Why study MBBS in Romania?
In Romania, the education system is admired by the people all around the world. The nation provides a broad range of degrees which includes MBBS in Romania. Universities provide the degree in Bachelor’s and Master’s both. Taking into consideration, the reasonable tuition fees and low cost accommodation, the nightlife, concerts and happening events. For international students, Romania is considered as one of the best destinations to study MBBS in Romania.
Universities for MBBS in Romania for Indian Students 2019
- GR. T. POPA University Of Medicine and Pharmacy, Lasi
- Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timisoara
- Ovidius University of Constanta
- The University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Timisoara
- University of Oradea
Is Romania safe?
Romania ranks in the record of the safest city in the world. It ranks 25th in the list.
Check the Global Peace Index to satisfy yourself.
Infrastructure and Education quality
Universities in Romania are not only well equipped, but also provide best teaching staff and faculty and with the best latest medical equipment for MBBS in Romania. Apparatus like Spectrophotometer with UV radiation, radiology, microscope coordinated with a camera and CT scan instruments, etc. Romania universities provide professional education which is planned nicely with the best infrastructure. The courses of study MBBS in Romania course include a comprehensive study and practical knowledge. Also, the tuition fees are low if compared with Indian institutions.
Synchronized with International standards
The European system consists of the transfer of credits which is followed by the universities in Romania. Also, they stick to the Bologna Process. The degree granted is acknowledged by the universities in the European Union. Some new methods of teaching and practising are adapted by the universities for the international students which will help to attain the best. Degrees given to the students are recognized by the Councils of Medical in different countries. There is no lenient evaluation system in the university to maintain the education system. They obviously follow a strict evaluation system to deliver the best quality of education to the students. Universities give enough opportunities to research and publish their academic papers in different medical journals.
Living cost for the students
Living expenses in Romania is not expensive for the students who are pursuing MBBS in Romania and is easily affordable as compared to the other European countries. Also, the monthly living cost depends on the lifestyle you live. In any case, a student can fulfil the basic needs with EUR 300-500 per month. An international student can live comfortably and enjoy also while studying MBBS in Romania.
The approximate cost for a student in Romania:
- Chicken Breasts, (Per kg) 295.97 Rs
- Tomato (Per kg) 78.32 Rs
- Potato (Per kg) 32.33 Rs
- Rice (Per kg) 68.95 Rs
- Milk, (1 litre) 65.52 Rs
- Eggs (12) 132.38 Rs
- Water (bottle) 39.15 Rs
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) 302.03 Rs
- Ticket (Local Transport) 33.56 Rs
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price) 1,057.11 Rs
- Oranges (Per kg) 73.66 Rs
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre 25,676.54 Rs
- White Bread (500 g) 36.28 Rs
- Taxi (Normal) 30.04 Rs
- Taxi per km (Normal Tariff) 28.53 Rs
- Basic (Heating, Electricity, Garbage, Cooling and Water) for Apartment Rs 6,830.40
- Cheese (Per kg) 343.19 Rs
- Internet 556.96 Rs
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre 15,498.20 Rs
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 36,112.73 Rs
- Beef Round (Per kg) (or Equivalent Back Leg Red Meat) 435.21 Rs
- Apples (Per kg) 56.01 Rs Banana (Per kg) 80.94 Rs
- Onion (Per kg) 35.94 Rs
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre 21,443.74 Rs
- 1 min. of Prepaid Mobile Tariff Local (No Discounts or Plans) 11.09 Rs
Deadline for Applying
- Usually the deadline to apply for the course is the end of July.
- Ministry of Education and Research might extend the deadline to receive applications till end of August, but students are advised to apply early. Enrolling early in the course will increase the probability of getting admission and the applicant will have sufficient time to process the application form and submit the required documents.
- If you apply late then it is obvious to receive the acceptance letter later, a student might receive it by the end of September.
- Students studying outside Romania can complete their course in the nation. Also, this depends on each student’s case.
Student Accommodation in Romania
There are hostel, homestay, room and private flats for a student to stay. Renting a room in Romania is cheap but hostel fee is cheaper. Private flats are not affordable for all the private students. Hostel for student would cost you EUR 50 per month inclusive all bills. Students who have low budget are suggested to stay in the student hostels. In Romania, if you rent a apartment then it is provided with almost all the basic electrical equipment required in daily life like Fridge, TV, Microwaves, Washing machines and some furniture too. Students are advised to rent a private flat and share it with other students, so that the rent would become cheaper. Also, if you are capable to pay for a long time at once then there is possibility to get a room at reasonable price which would be cheaper.
Romania Embassy in India
Climate in Romania
Romania has a continental weather with mild features that is function for significant Europe – with warm summers, long, bloodless winters and really awesome seasons. Considerable snowfalls can also arise throughout the year from December to mid-March, specifically in case you are in the mountainous areas of Romania.
The yearly common temperature relies upon on range and degrees from 8°C inside the North and 11°C inside the South, with temperatures of 2.6°C within the mountains and 12°C in the plains. In preferred, the hottest areas in the southern region of Romania. The temperatures vary during wintry weather daytime from 0-5°C and in summer season 25-30°C . In the southern areas, it is able to be warmer. In the northern districts of Transylvania would be cooler and moderate sunlight hours or cool nights in the summer and temperatures far beneath zero in the winter.
Annual common rainfall is about 700 mm, extra in the mountains (as much as one thousand mm) and less on the coast (around four hundred mm). It may rain for the duration of the year; spring is the driest season. In summer, showers and thunderstorms are not unusual, especially in the mountains.
The Light weighted clothes are selected in summer in low inland regions. You will be required warmer clothes in winter as well as whole year in the upland regions. Rain wear is advised throughout the year.
1. Are Romanian Universities affiliated by any Educational Council?
Ans. Yes, universities in Romania are affiliated by the Ministry of Higher Education Romania.
2. What is the duration of the course in Romania?
Ans. The duration of the MBBS in Romania is 6 years’ course which includes one year internship.
3. What is the local dialect in Romania?
Ans. Romanian but people also speak English and French.
4. What is the medium of language in Romania?
Ans. The medium of course is English, Romania and French.
6. Is English test like IELTS or TOEFL required?
Ans. No IELTS or TOEFL is required to take an admission in Romanian University.
7. Are students allowed to work after completing the course?
Ans. Yes, a student can apply to work after MBBS in Romania. Also, a student can work while studying to cover expenses.
8. Is it possible to apply for PR after the course completion?
Ans. Yes, it is possible to apply for the Permanent Residence.
9. Does a student need to pay for the books separately?
Ans. No, It is added in the Tuition fee.
We also offer the following services for MBBS in Romania :
- We provide students with reliable and authentic study notes and FMGE Test Series to ensure that students get success in the Test.
- When it comes to educational counselling for MBBS abroad, we are the best in the industry.
- Through our in-depth knowledge, extensive research and expertise, we help you get the best in class education at the top-notch medical universities for Indian students in Romania .
- We also offer university selection guidance to help you pick from a list of cost-effective and leading universities in Romania for MBBS.
- Get assurance for successful MBBS admission in Romania in top-ranked, MCI recognised MBBS Colleges in Romania .
- We help you with the documentation and VISA application like stamping from Embassy & Ministry along with translating academic documents and notarisation. Get zero rejection of VISA issuance.
- Study Romania Consultants arranges safe travel coupled with travel insurance and appropriate accommodation abroad.
- We also provide education counselling services to those who have completed their MBBS Degree in Romania or elsewhere and are willing to continue their Post-Graduation program in medicine.
- We give you complete information on PG programs in Medicine offered by different medical universities in the world.
We at Study Romania Consultants focus on being your trusted ally for your admission related queries on obtaining an MBBS degree in Romania . We are pleased to inform you that we are the authorized representatives of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Romania for medical aspirants belonging to any of the above mentioned nations for the year 2019-20.
Why Choose Study Romania Consultants for MBBS in Romania ?
There are plenty of reasons that make us one of the most reliable study-abroad consultants in Delhi. We at Study Romania Consultants ensure that all our clients get the complete solution to their MBBS admission needs in international medical universities under a single roof. We are here to support you at every stage and treat you as a family member. With an experienced team of education consultants, we have managed to send hundreds of students to study MBBS in Romania and many other countries across the globe.
Benefits you get with Study Romania Consultants include:
- Complete and comprehensive study abroad consulting under one roof
- 24×7×365 support and transparent dealing
- Highly competitive consulting fees
- Experienced counsellors, documentation support staff
- Facility of paying the processing fee in instalments
- Track record of successful MBBS admissions in Romania an countries
- Official partners with prominent universities abroad
- We have Tie-ups with many Romania an universities
- Trusted education consultants with positive feedbacks from previous clients
- We follow and maintain high standards of consultancy services
- Transparent practices
- We make travel arrangements for you
- We help you in getting Visa Renewal or temporary Resident cards
- Our experts receive you at the airport on your arrival
- We also make accommodation arrangements
- Complete information on health and safety insurance
- We guide you on education loan options available in India
- You will even get cash support in emergency
We take pride in serving more than 500 Indian students and sending them to the medical universities of their choices. Whatever problem you encounter related to MBBS in abroad, Study Romania Consultants is there for you with the complete solution. If you are an aspiring candidate seeking MBBS admission in Romania in top medical university in Romania or any other country and belong to countries like India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bhutan, Iran, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia along with Singapore, Turkey, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Cameroon, Uganda, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and Zimbabwe, then feel free to contact us to clear your doubts about studying MBBS abroad.